1. MARILYN SONEJA VALENZUELA
Al Nahda, Sharjah, UAE
Contact #: +971 551889217 / 971 569560487
To be able to accomplish a responsible position as PRO / Office Administration /
Secretary / Receptionist where my skills, capabilities, experience and
accomplishment will allow myself the opportunity related with career expertise and be
able to exceed to the high standard of professionalism & quality service, for your
• Accomplished Admin Coordinator Cum PRO offering 1 year of administrative experience
reporting to a VP and other top executives.
• Consummate professional dedicated to making the lives of busy executives easier. Serve as
an effective gatekeeper; prepare well-researched and accurate documents; manage busy
calendars; and efficiently handle daily office tasks.
• Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD.
EIB 5, Alpha Bldg. 3rd Floor Office no. 305, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, UAE
Position Held: PRO/Secretary/Admin Coordinator
8 January 2014 – 12 February 2015
Reference : Christiane Ghazo Hanna – Project Manager
Email Address : email@example.com
Mobile number: 0552620592
: Anup Varma – Assistant Manager
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile number : 0528906388
2. : Shirish Ganesan – Sales Consultant
Email Address : email@example.com
Mobile number : 0558173251
Duties and Responsibilities
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
• Serve as a liaison officer of the company – submit and collect all visa related
(Employment/Residence Visa, Visit Visa, Dependant Visa, Mutiple Entry Visa) in Dubai Media
City Free Zone Authority
• Apply international visa through different Embassy and Consulate.
• General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
• Maintain VP Calendar.
• Maintain guesthouse files and attend to all guesthouse matters.
• Does the travel and conveyance claims for Sales Team.
• Does the Employee Travel Requisition System.
• Arrange ticket & hotel reservation both local and international requirements.
• Maintain the monthly office expenses sheets & files & send the final tally every month to our
• Settle office monthly bills i.e Internet and Landline, office supplies, cleaners, tickets, couriers.
• Handles correspondence
• Maintain & organize office files
• Maintain office renewals i,e Trade License, Mailbox, Medical Insurance, Company Insurance,
Housekeeper, Establishment Card, Guesthouse.
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
CREATIVE HOUSE CONTRACTING L.L.C,
Deira Hor Al Anz East, Dubai, U.A.E
Position Held : Secretary / Receptionist
From February 2012 up to December 2013
3. Duties and Responsibilities
• Reporting to the Managing Director and provide administrative support.
• Responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in
order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
• Responsible for screening incoming calls, checking mails, reviewing
• Receives incoming and outgoing documents. / Send and receive emails, fax and
• Receiving and recording deliveries of office equipments and mailings.
• Handled all phone inquiries within my capacity and route calls elsewhere as
• Make and record appointments.
• Does business correspondence on behalf of the organization.
• Organize business itineraries travel arrangements & hotel bookings.
• Welcoming office visitors and guiding them as required
• Responsible for company transportation related issues.
• Attend to walk in clients & inquire the nature of their queries; answer them
appropriately or refer them to the right personnel.
• Handling all inquiries and other complex issues.
• Checking/Updating office supply.
• Responsible for the VISA status as well as all employee’s details.
• Preparing Quotations, LPO’s and Business Correspondence as per Manager’s
• Receive, prepare and record Invoices payments and Cheques.
• Handling all Accounts issues.
• Handling petty Cash all purchases of office supplies on monthly basis.
• Preparing Monthly Attendance & Salary Summary / Monthly Expenditure
Prudentialife Plans Incorporated
Position Held : Secretary
From January 2004 up to January 2007
4. Duties and Responsibilities
• Call to follow-up payments of existing clients
• Make and send proposal to prospective clients
• Follow- up commission of all agents
• Assist plan holders in paying their plans
• Make monthly sales report and submit to head office
• Monitor agents monthly sales production
Technological Institute of the Philippines
School Year: 1995 – 1997
Associate in Automated Information and Management System
Quezon City, Philippines
Nationality : Filipino
Gender : Female
Date of Birth : 19th September 1976
Status : Single
Languages Known : English & Tagalog
Visa Status : Cancelled Residence Visa (transferable)