1. T.L. MANOJ KUMAR
House No.3-11-155, Trimulgherry Village, Secunderabad-500015
Contact: +91 9177533591 (M), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
• Experience of 5 years in various aspects of Finance, Accounts, Commercial Operations, Accounts Payable/
Receivables, Fund Management, MIS Reporting, Credit Control, Liaising and Statutory Compliance with solid
planning and organizational skills
• Deft in steering receivables/payables in management operations, formulating and implementing the Finance &
Accounting Policies/ Procedures and Statutory enactments with the ability to relate theory with practice
• Competent and result oriented professional with the ability in formulating Audit Plans, Schedules and preparation
of Audit Reports after inspection of books of accounts while giving recommendations for improving internal
• Recognized as a hands-on, proactive individual who can rapidly identify financial and business problems,
formulate tactical plans, initiate change and implement effective business strategies in challenging environments.
● Accounts Management ● MIS ● Knowledge in Service tax & TDS Certificate of vendor payments ● Accounts
Payable & Receivable ● Documentation & Reporting ● Billing Invoices ● Procurement with vendors payments
● Collections & Credit Control.
Associate – Business Process (Finance Dept) 14
Oct 2014 to till date SIFY TECHNOLOGIES LTD,
• Assigned responsibility for Monitoring applications of Invoices/CM/DM/PMT in ERP Oracle on daily basis.
• Tracking all transactions are populated/uploaded in ERP (Oracle) and if any miss-outs escalating to Oracle
development team to rectify the same
• Responsible for releasing of cheques to various Partners and service providers based on the summary of cheques
for release prepared by Treasury Department.
• Reporting to the Manager - Finance, Chennai (HO).
• Assigned responsibility of accounts receivables control for entire consumer & SME Businesses.
• Order processing and Approvals, Raising of Customer Invoices.
• Reconciliation of payments against invoices
• Responsible for all Debtors related issues (Invoicing, Credit Note & Debit Notes). Activation of customer accounts
and renewal/ making top up(s) for custumer accounts for whole zone of AP Region, which has 400 Business
Associates & 150 Cyber Café Franchisee’s. Having exposure in online software (Oracle based).
• Sending the Negative Balance Statement on weekly basis to Business Associates and Franchisee’s and collecting
the DD/Online payment against the same.
• Detailed weekly meeting with the Business Group on Current and Aged AR Statement.
• Healthy co-ordination with the Partners and Internal Finance, Service, Billing, Business, Marketing Departments.
• Cross verify the cheque and cash transaction with the appointed Banks against the Modules.
• One point of contact for All Legal issues arising out of Agreement impeachment for AP.
• Responsible for Revenue share details of Business Associates.
• Maintaining IP camera and CUG stock and invoicing/billing/dispatching for all over India.
• Maintaining Wireless by processing orders, payments and follow-up with technical team for installation of
equipment at customer end.
• Following up on vendor payments on daily basis. Resolving the issues on S. Tax calculation of Vendor payments.
2. • On quarterly basis filing all TDS certificates of every FY of all allocated customer.
Executive (Accounts), 8th
Dec 2010 to 10th
Oct 2014 MITSUI O.S.K. LINES INDIA PVT LTD, HYDERABAD
• Strategically planning & implementing the systems, policies & procedures to initiate and control finance, projected
towards organizational goals to maximize profitability and generate revenue
• Fulfilling the task of entering all MOL America payments and wire transfer data entry into the Starnet freight
cashier screens on the daily basis
• Overseeing the entire MOLIPS which will run and review daily collection report to compare between total amounts
received from customers (checks) and total amount that was entered by the front office
• Instrumental in preparation and finalization of the daily lock box information from the bank website and comparing
the data provided matches with what was entered into Starnet
• Prepare the spread sheet listing of the daily log and the debits and credits entered for the current day along with
auditing the BL report
• Spearhead complete audit planning and management activities and ensure completion of audits within the agreed
time and cost; compile and consolidate audit reports with key findings & observations and the report are sent to:
• Managing Shipping instructions / Bill of Lading Instructions received from customer or front office to MOLIPS
Generic email ID
• Coding the Shipping Instructions / Bill of Lading Instructions in Database maintained for future reference
• Accountable for identifying the discrepancy between Booking and Shipping Instructions / Bill of Lading Instructions
received from customer and send the reports to MOBUSA NJ.
• Preparing the Bill of Lading in http://www.molglobalace.com and send the draft to customer for approval
• Mapping Loading Conformation sent by MOBUSA NJ sent to both the company and the customers and Original
Bill of Lading release is done once the draft is approved by the customer and / or the vessel has sailed from the
• Handling Rated B/L copies and releasing the Invoices, Non rated B/L copies, Manifest Rated and Manifest Non
rated BL copies, thereby, ensuring overall team productivity and quality.
• MBA (Finance) 2012 Osamania University; Hyderabad
• B. Com 2008 Sardar Patel Degree College, Hyderabad
• XII 2005 Leo Junior College
• SSC 2003 R.M. High School
• IT Skills: Tally 7.2, Wings, MS DOS, Windows 98/XP, MS Office and Internet Applications
Date of Birth: 19th
Languages Known: Marathi, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and English
References: Would be made readily available on request