AUTOMOBILE SPARE PARTS OUTLETS
(BASED ON AICTE MODEL CURRICULUM)
ON THE SUBJECT OF
MR. DINESH KUMAR SINGH
(Head of the Department)
Master of Business Administration
ALIGARH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
• A recent survey indicates that over 20% factories
and customers have suffered the problems that
the lack of auto repair services. If we consider the
whole auto market as a giant whose left leg is
new cars or used cars market and right leg is
auto-parts and auto repair services market.
• The left leg of the giant has stepped in India.
However his right leg is still out of the country.
Because the auto market is increasing in such
high speed, it will help the auto-parts supplies
and auto repair services market grow.
• Firstly, Galaxy Automobile and Spare will offer
high-quality auto repair services with all kinds of
auto parts. Galaxy Automobile and Spare will
proffer its convenient and rapid service.
• Secondly, Galaxy Automobile and Spare will set
up a computer system to make sure that parts are
• Lastly, Galaxy Automobile and Spare will build
strong relationships with the local towing
companies and body shops.
4. Plans of my Company
• Restoration business: The revival of vintage cars has been a luxury for many due to
the scarcity of restoration professionals. After the internet boom in India, the
restoration of automobiles has picked up some pace, along with other automobile
business plans. As the economy changed its course so has the taste of people of
India which leads to “customization” according to their personal needs. Also, the
metro cities are hosting many festivals showcasing vintage cars. The once old cars
of no use are now restored to pristine condition.
• Exporting automobile parts: The automobile business plan leads to the way to
exporting their parts. Many foreign manufacturers are relying on India for spare
parts due to various factors that make their products much more efficient. Major
global luxury brands make source their spare parts from India.
• Trucking business: The automobile business plan includes transporting goods from
the place of manufacture to consuming state. They transport raw material,
machines, processed food, etc. This can be highly rewarding for the automobile
industry in India
• Food truck: The automobile business plan involving food is a new age concept in
India; the food business is always a profitable one. These food trucks attract a wide
range of consumers especially located near beaches.
• Automobile repair service: Among the automobile business plan, this business
idea is perineal and thriving. It is a quintessential model of business in this industry
that can be highly rewarding. It goes without saying that automobiles require
regular service and due to constant usage they need to be repaired.
• Automobile Spare Parts as Per Automobile
• Retail store.
• Automobile store with workshop.
• Franchise spare parts business.
• E-commerce of spare parts.
6. Keys to Success
• Relationships with local towing service companies, body shops and
• A wide range of auto parts inventory.
• Proffering website which answer customers’ questions whenever
they have a problem with their cars and make them be able to
order auto parts on line.
• Rapid delivery of major auto parts.
• Uperior customer service, and systematic operation
• More advanced technology and more technical employees
• The idea of fixing customers’ cars in their own garages is one of our
main operational concept.
• Service our clients' needs promptly and efficiently.
• Maintain an excellent working relationship with clients such as car
owner, driver and transporter
• Maintain a professional image at all times.
7. Company Profile
• The Barak Auto Corp is an Automobile Company. We are a
full-service related to every automobile spare parts and
other needs for the company. It is a registered Automobile
based enterprise under the Ministry of Automobile, India
established in the year 2020.
• Primarily, the company’s focus is on the production of
automobile spare items. Our company is committed to
produce quality materials according to buyer’s satisfaction
and at competitive price. We supervise a team of efficient
and experienced personalities who are carefully involved in
quality production and distribution of our products. We
arrange the selling on retail and wholesale base and as
desired by the buyer’s.
8. Automobile business ideas in India
• Car wash: Having a mobile car cash is highly recommended for the low risk with
• Service shop: By providing a service we can tap into the huge market of the
automotive industry in India.
• Tire store: Tires for automobiles are required for their mobility. Hence the business
of tire shops can be profitable.
• Auto- body shop: The vehicles go through wear and tear badly. Their body needs
to be in check. Parts can be changed and repaired accordingly. Other accessories
for them being demanded so that vehicles can be customized.
• Tow - trucking: The traffic in India is horrible as rarely a few abide by traffic laws.
As the quantity of vehicles grows the need for towing increases. Break down is the
major cause of towing.
• Spare parts business: Malfunction of spare parts are quite common. This hikes the
need for spare parts. Distributing spare parts in wholesale and retail can be
demanding but highly profitable.
• Used car dealers: The value of cars decreases by time but if the business of resiling
cars is quite rewarding.
• Carpooling and rental car apps: Owning a car and maintenance is difficult.
Therefore in India, it is wise to run a riding sharing and rental car business.
9. Company Ownership
• The Barak Auto Corp is a partnership at will, started and
owned by it’s founder members namely Mr Faizan and
Mohd Zehran. As the operation grows, the management
will consider in re-registering it as a private limited.
• We specialize in manufacturing and selling of Automotive
Sapre part and rental vehicle. The process includes
purchasing of raw materials and manufactures the spare
parts for desired objects are carved out, shaped and
polished by skilled craftsmen to obtain the finished
• Location and Facilities:-
• We will start our venture with a small manufacturing facility
based in Aligarh. Raw materials will be sourced from
Neighbor City NOIDA.
• Online services
• Galaxy Automobile and Spare has a free website where
our employees will answer the questions and try to help
our customers online. If the customers think they can fix
the problems of their cars in their own garage with the help
of our employees or somebody else, these customers will
be welcome to order our parts through our website. Also,
Galaxy Automobile and Spare allows their customers make
appointment online. Lastly, our customers will be able to
check out the record of their automobiles online.
• Door to door services, fix your cars in your own garages!
• Galaxy Automobile and Spare will have a door to door
services for some VIP customers to slove some problems
which are not necessary to come to our shops, such as oil
11. SWOT ANALYSIS OF COMPANY
– Evolving industry
– Continuous product innovation & technological
– Growth shifting to Asian markets
– Increasing demand of VFM vehicles :
– Increase in demand of luxury commercial vehicles
– Manufacturing facilities in Asian nations to control cost
– Cars recalled
– Bargaining power of consumers
– Growth rate of Automobile industry
– Introducing fuel-efficient vehicles
– Strategic Alliances
– Changing lifestyle & customer groups
– OEM priorities
– Market expansion
– Intense Competition
– Volatility in the fuel Prices
– Sluggish Economy
– High fixed cost and investment in R & D
13. Management Team
• Our company is well handled by our vastly experienced
faculty who guide the organization to success. In
addition our efficient management staff includes Mohd
Faizan, Mohd Zehran, Mohd Zubair and Mohd Tael .
They are highly skilled and knowledgeable in their
respective areas of expertise. Mohd Faizan will
primarily handle the marketing, advertising and
positioning of the product. Mohd Zehran will handle
portfolio and financial aspect of the enterprise. Mohd
Zubair will be handling the task of managing the clients
and dealing with the suppliers. Mohd Tael will be
managing the operational processes.
14. Industry Overview
• The two wheeler segment dominates the market in
terms of volume owing to a growing middle class and a
young population. Moreover, the growing interest of
the companies in exploring the rural markets further
aided the growth of the sector.
• India is also a prominent auto exporter and has strong
export growth expectations for the near future. In
addition, several initiatives by the Government of India
and major automobile players in the Indian market are
expected to make India a leader in the two-wheeler
and four-wheeler market in the world by 2020.
15. • Market Size
• Domestic automobiles production increased at
2.36% CAGR between FY16-20 with 26.36 million
vehicles being manufactured in the country in
FY20. Overall, domestic automobiles sales
increased at 1.29% CAGR between FY16-FY20
with 21.55 million vehicles being sold in FY20.
• Two wheelers and passenger vehicles dominate
the domestic Indian auto market. Passenger car
sales are dominated by small and mid-sized cars.
Two wheelers and passenger cars accounted for
80.8% and 12.9% market share, respectively,
accounting for a combined sale of over 20.1
million vehicles in FY20.
16. Marketing Strategies
• The marketing strategies adopt by Barak Auto Corp will be as
• A marketing strategy is a business overall game plan by which they
can attract the buyer or influence them to buy their product.
Marketing strategy is basically a long term plan which contains
companies marketing value proposition, objectives, information on
the target customer and other high level elements.
• Our company is focusing on producing spares parts of automobile
products that are being made by processing quality materials.
• As digital becomes central to the advertising and marketing
strategies, it gets critical to cover all the aspects of the car buying
process. Right from the encounter and exploring stage where
consumers get to know about new launches and features to the
buying stage where the deal is closed and finally the sharing stage
which includes creating brand advocates, everything needs to be
taken care of thoroughly.
17. Target Market:-
• We are focusing on the upper and upper middle class of the
society located in the major cities of India like Bangalore,
Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi and NCR and its allied regions.
• The demand for spares part is always in trend in the market
irrespective of the market conditions. Business cycles are
good because they ensure that competitive firms thrive, and
the excesses of poor investments from boom times are
weeded out. It is the “cell repair" time needed to build a
“healthy body". But the industry ecosystem must also work in
unison to contain the free-fall when the downcycle arrives.
• Automotive companies face a number of unique marketing
challenges, coupled with extensive and powerful external
drivers of demand. To begin with, the automotive purchase
cycle is typically much longer than for most other household
18. Success Keys for Automobile Business
• Know your customer (KYC)
• Create a blueprint for your business
• Business model
• Industry knowledge
• Store location
• Registration of business
• Produce or Acquire spare parts
• Human resource
19. PESTEL ANALYSIS
• Here we are the Political factors affecting the automotive
• Safety Regulations
• Driving motor vehicles can be extremely dangerous.
Although we like to think of airplanes as being unsafe, the
truth is that you’re significantly more likely to have a car or
motorcycle accident than to be involved in a plane crash. As
a result of this, governments across the world enforce strict
safety regulations around the automotive industry. Not only
do these regulations govern the manufacturing of motor
vehicles — providing specific build requirements, such as
seatbelts, to ensure passenger safety — but they also affect
those behind the wheel. This makes it more difficult
to launch a new business in the automotive space, helping
existing brands to maintain their place in the market.
20. • Emissions Policies
• Aside from controlling the safety aspect of the automotive
industry, politicians also take great interest in the
environmental consequences of motor vehicles. Almost all
cars, motorcycles, and buses are powered by fossil fuels
such as petroleum and diesel, which produce a number of
environmental pollutants when burnt.
• Here are the Economic factors affecting the automotive
• Growing Disposable Incomes
• As a general trend, individuals around the world are
earning more and more money every year. This means they
have more money to spend on luxury items such as
electronics and, of course, automobiles! It comes as no
surprise, then, that demand for motor vehicles is slowly but
21. Financial Plan
• The company’s promoters Rakesh Kumar and Arun Kumar
are going to manage the day to day operations of the
enterprise and coordinate the activities to achieve the
desired objectives of the enterprise. Their effectiveness and
efficiency helps the enterprise to ensure venture’s success.
• It is estimated that Rs. 15,00,000 is required to be invested
in fixed assets; while Rs. 7,00,000 as working capital
requirement. The expected start-up cost will be Rs.
3,00,000 (includes legal cost, advertises, miscellaneous,
etc.). There will be Rs. 2,00,000 reserved for future
• Total cost of Galaxy Automobile and Spares Approximately