1. Manar Hamodeh
19500 Puritas Ave Apt. 222
Cleveland, OH 44135
Dear Hiring Executive,
I am interested in applying for the Teacher/Administrative position. As a highly
motivated individual with lengthy experience, I believe I am a perfect candidate for the
I have considerable experience in both customer service and management skills. My
education curriculum was selected to give me well rounded understanding of business
and communication. This background dovetailed with my interpersonal and
organizational skills will be a great asset to your company.
It is my goal to combine my range of experience with my ability to be a compassionate,
enthusiastic, knowledgeable worker. I would welcome an interview and hope to hear
from you at a suitable time.
2. 19500 Puritas Ave 222 773-732-6397-Cell Phone
Cleveland, OH Emzach05@gmail.com
To obtain a position in a results-oriented company seeking a career conscious person, where
acquired skills and education will be utilized towards continued growth and advancement.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Committed team player, ambitious, hardworking and committed to excellence.
Effective communicator, both orally and written.
Fluent in Arabic, strong organizational and analytical skills.
Convenience One East Cleveland, OH 2003 – present
• Coordinate schedules and training new hires. .
• Process payroll and manage inventory.
• Identify and implement new sale goal to meet weekly/monthly sales goals.
• Participate in all aspects of hiring and promotions of employees.
• Manage a staff of five employees.
• Complete status and service reports on all employees.
Future Kids Daycare Cleveland, OH 2009-present
• Assisted management in the administration of policies and procedures.
• Instrumental in building a productive and supportive relationship with parents and staff members.
• Conducted weekly meetings with staff to review individual goals, responsibilities, and compliance
• Improved customer follow-ups and improvement of staff public relations skills.
Ikon Office Solutions Chicago, IL 2002-2003
Assistant Intern Account Representative
• Assisted with analysis of sales and marketing strategies...
• Created proposals and presentations for sales team.
• Maintained new and current client database to assure accuracy.
• Assisted sales team with follow up phone calls to current and new clients.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Robert Morris University, Chicago, IL 2003
Major: Bachelors of Business Administration
Richard J. Daley College 2000
Major: Associates in Arts and Science
3. Window Programs: Microsoft office, Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
10 key calculator
Convenience One Owner
Director of Future Kids Daycare