LinkedIn: Worlds largest professional network
Latin America and
Europe, Middle East
Members Per Second
Monthly Unique Visitors
20. Largest business &
professional Social Network.
Your Targeted customer
are there for business &
Tools to Brand &
Position Yourself &
Discover new business and
27. Profile basics :
•Your aim is to get your profile to all–star
•Industry & location
•Experience (min. 3 jobs)
28. • Home Page Section:
• Manage your profile – the reflection of you.
• Receive updates from your network.
• Profile Page section:
• Summary of your career experience.
• Manage your recommendations and LinkedIn applications.
Two main sections to LinkedIn:
32. What not to do first:
• Don’t build your network before your profile is complete.
33. •It’s essential for LinkedIn search.
•Good for your presence on the search engine.
•It must be completed to build trust and
Why you need a great profile:
34. •You are a professional.
•You have a creditability in your area.
•Your message in not a spam !
Your Linked in profile will tell people:
If .. your profile is presented properly !
35. •Read your profile now : when is the last time
you updated it ?
•Is the information still relevant ?
•Do you come a cross as a professional using
linked in to create business opportunities, or
as a job seeker ?
Positioning your profile :
42. •Tell your story in 60 second. “ or less”
•What do you do?
•What problem do you solve?
•How are you different?
•Why should I care?
•Fill Experience, Education & Activities
Sections “with details” .
62. •Professional Photo.
•How can you help them “ Title” .
•Keywords “Current & Past job” .
•Establish credibility “Education+ Experience” .
•Build trust “Connection” .
•Recommendations & Endorsement.
How to build your identity on LinkedIn?