1. BARBARA LYNN KOAH
2961 55TH Avenue North
St. Petersburg, FL 33714
Cell # (727) 798-7454
Provide high-level customer service support with the ability to be flexible, multitask, having
excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal
management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Fidelity Information Services - January 2014 to November 2016
Chargeback Support Services
• Clerical Support for chargeback support services.
• Print documents to be scanned to DRC system.
• Create cover sheets for DRC and Midas documents.
• Input numerical data entry into spreadsheets.
• Open,date stampand sort incomingmail.
• Assist supervisors with projects as needed.
• Research bank mail for missing information and account numbers,
• Research to route documents to appropriate departments and Client Relation managers.
• Create new Dispute and Fraud Claims.
Pionear – Bank of America - September 2012 to July 2013
Image & File Retention-Post Closing & Central Services (Temporary Assignment)
• Extensive research of the mortgage loan note to determine if original note can be located.
• Research of contracts to identify the Trustee and the Custodian holding the mortgage note.
• Determination if a Lost Note Affidavit should be created to be submitted to court system.
• Data entry of the lost note affidavit being sent federal express.
• Daily performance goals maintained to meet department productivity.
• Excel Spreadsheet updated daily with Federal Express and transmittal information upon
Allstaff – Mortgage Investors Corporation – May2012to July 2012
LoanClosingAdministrator (Temporary Assignment)
• Entered all information with regards to vesting, payoff and any applicable fees due.
• Entered borrower vesting and marital status.
• Entered Escrow balance and closing date.
• Entered payoff information including calculation of per diem, late fees and miscellaneous
• Entered Escrow of Hazard Insurance and property taxes including due dates and premium
• Determined if any premiums needed to be collected.
• Reviewed itemization information for accuracy.
Ceridian Benefit Services – Administrative Analyst August1999to November2009
Rate Analyst for Cobra Administration
• Administrative Support for Cobra Rates Billing and Consumer Support.
• Increased customer satisfaction with excellent communication skills by phone or e-
• Provided training to new employees in areas of New Business entry.
• Ran queries for consumer reports to obtain pertinent information using Spreadsheets.
• Entered New Business set up within databases with key information.
2. Lynn Koah
• Provide excellent customer service by making every client a priority.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using
word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their
significance and plan their distribution.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management
• Provided information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form,
e-mail, or in person.
• Developed specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish required task.
Education and Professional Development
Career Development CenterClerical and Administrative Certificate Program
• Diverse studies in clerical support including: typing, word processing, 10 key and accounting,
hands on training in writing and formatting newsletters and data entry.
• Experienced as receptionist including answering phones, typing letters to clients including
letters to courts for legal purposes.
Typing Excel /
Word Process MS Word
Data Entry Lotus notes
Accounting Assistant MS Outlook
Customer Service MS PowerPoint