1. Lisa Rodgers
3 Church Street Unit 2, Cookstown ON LOL 1L0 | 705-790-8824 | email@example.com
· To work within the culinary industry utilizing my passion for food and strong work ethic and interpersonalskills
SPECIALIST CHEF DIPLOMA | FEB 2014 | LIAISON COLLEGE BARRIE ON
· Safe Food Handlers Certification July 2013
OSSD | JAN 2001 | AURORA HIGH SCHOOL AURORA, ON
· French Immersion Certificate: completion of the French Immersion Program, York Region ON
Skills & Abilities
· Dependable and hardworking,enthusiastic team player with a strong passion for all things culinary.
· Good knife skills and portioning abilities and a strong attention to detail. Able to follow established standards
effectively. Cable of performing many duties required on line
· Confident and safe use and knowledge of kitchen equipment,techniques and methods in the kitchen. Experience using
convection and gas ovens, flattops, grills, deep fryer, dish washer, fry cutter, meat slicers and scales etc
· Creative with a wide range of cooking abilities. Able to create daily specials and promote regular menu items.
COOK | BARRIE CURLING CLUB | BARRIE ON - SEASONAL
· Full time cook at club’s snack bar offering a range of menu items for the members as well as catering of functions and
events held in the clubs hall. Menu items are standard pub/snackbar items such as burgers,soups, fries etc. Soups
prepared daily. Function menus ranged from appetizers to desserts and required buffet service and self service.
· Responsible for creating daily specials promoting use of regular menu items in creative ways for members that come
daily as well as fresh Daily Soups.
· Assist with maintaining acceptable inventory levels ensuring enough prepared stock is in place for upcoming events and
daily service. Ensure that GM is aware of inventory required and assisting with orders as needed.
· Daily preparation for all menu items as well as upcoming functions.
LINE COOK | ALCONA EATERYO/A EGGSMART | INNISFIL ON
· Ensure Prep for the day is complete for all items needed on the line for both breakfast and lunch menus.
· Work as a team to prepare orders as per corporate and store standards in a fast paced environment. Experience
running the line as well as supporting fellow cooks. Communication with front of house ensure customers are happy
with their orders and observing any modifications required.
· Receive and put away produce and dry goods orders ensuring proper rotation and dating of items.
· Maintain a clean and safe working area and back of house and that all food is stored and handled safely.
PREP COOK | IRON HORSE BAR AND GRILL | COOKSTOWN ON
· Ensure daily prep is completed for all items needed in the kitchen for all menu items and specials. Menu Consisted of
regular pub fare and a selection of Gluten Free options
· Worked on the line with fellow cooks and on my own depending on time of day/shift. Experiencing expending and
running the line. Restaurant also hosted larger functions/parties/events regularly serving both a la carte and buffets.
· Receive and put away produce and dry goods orders. Responsible for the ordering of produce for the restaurant
communicating regularly with the kitchen manager and restaurant owners on product levels and any special items
needed. Maintained a good working relationship with Produce supplier.
· Assist with creation and execution of specials offered by the restaurant to our customers and Daily Soups,
accommodating allergy and dietary concerns. Have worked during two menu changes and a number of seasonal
COOK/COUNTER | JUST JUDY’S CHIP TRUCK | ALLISTON
· Cook menu items from French fries to fish and burgers. Truckalso offered specialty Newfoundland based menu fare.
· Took orders and interacted with customers at the window ensuring food leaving the window followed high standards
set by the business owner.
· Extremely fast paced environment seeing large groups at once. Prep done throughout the entire shift to keep up as well
as for the following day. Responsible for maintaining a clean area at the front of the truck and the seating areas as well
as a safe and sanitary work space.
· Business also had an ice cream truck on the property requiring fast movement between the two.
· Communicate with coworkers and owner daily to ensure inventory levels were kept to an acceptable level.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE | RBC ROYAL BANK | BRADFORD/MISSISSAUGA ON
· 10 year career consisted of various customer service positions both in branch and with RBC’s Mississauga Call Centre.
Roles included Client Service Representative, Reception, CentralTeller/Cash Control.
· Assisted clients with their banking needs ranging from everyday transactions and bill payments to loan and mortgage
· Mentored peers through job training and leading team meetings, working and coaching alongside branch/callcenter
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST