1. LAURIE L. FAITH
(502) 599-3534 Cell
Kelly Services (JCEM USA), Simpsonville, KY 05/28/15 – 8/7/15
• Using QuickBooks, create & receive on Purchase Orders, post vendor invoices against Purchase Orders,
receive payments from customers, prepare checks for deposit.
• Also using QuickBooks, monitor parts inventory, edit parts descriptions & adjust inventory when necessary.
• Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable using QuickBooks.
• After receiving parts in from Purchase Orders, integrate parts received into Inventory in Parts Room, which
often requires labeling parts as well as putting them in the correct location.
• Take customer orders by phone, email, or fax.
• Fill & pack orders for shipment.
• Ship via Courier or LTL carrier.
• Place Machine orders with home office in Switzerland, and track order status from beginning to completion,
including overseas shipping arrangements. Machine orders are often in excess of $250,000 and involve
multiple invoices to customers.
• Monitor office supplies & order when necessary.
• Answer phones, collect & distribute mail.
MasTec Network Solutions (formerly WesTower Communications), Louisville, KY 05/31/12 – 2/27/15
Project Coordinator, AP Coordinator
• As Project Coordinator, worked with Project Managers to complete OOMs for billing to AT&T on cell site
jobs, be they construction or maintenance.
• Pulled Final True-Up Documents (FTUDs) from shared drive to create Exhibit E documents; saved both to
shared drive and uploaded to AT&T NORAD database. These documents were required to close out jobs.
• Zipped jobsite photos on shared drive for upload to AT&T’s Siterra database.
• Uploaded ND298 short forms (& some Scoping Tool documents) to QuickBase once available.
• Marked status of documents in QuickBase to show jobsite status.
• Created & ran daily report in QuickBase to show daily closeout progress.
• Moved to Finance as AP Coordinator on 11/28/12.
• As AP Coordinator, processed all vendor invoices for KY/TN market, using Timberline and manually; once
TimberScan was introduced, I started processing invoices using that program.
• TimberScan was retired as the invoicing processor, so invoice processing again required printing invoices
that were emailed to me in pdf format attached to emails, then stamping & coding to correct job for
• Once invoices were stamped & coded, I entered them onto a spreadsheet for tracking purposes, and
distributed them to the appropriate people to approve, either physically or via email.
• Once invoices were approved, I marked them as approved on my spreadsheet, then scanned & emailed
them to Corporate for entry into system.
• With a co-worker, set processes in place to facilitate more efficient processing & tracking of invoices (no
longer accepted partial billings of Purchase Orders, no longer accepted invoices without Purchase Orders,
set Invoice Rejection Policies in place).
• Received on Purchase Orders in Applecart.
• Researched & responded to vendor aging reports.
• Responded to enquiries regarding vendor terms, payment policies, invoicing procedures, and any other
vendor or internal customer requests.
• In 2013, processed approximately $40 - $45 million in vendor invoices and saved the company
approximately $3 million in billing errors.
2. • In 2014, processed approximately $30 million in vendor invoices and saved the company approximately
$1.35 million in billing errors.
• Position was eliminated due to WesTower’s acquisition by MasTec Network Solutions, Inc.
DATAMATICS GLOBAL SERVICES, INC., Louisville, KY 01/04/10 – 02/03/12
Accounts Payable Specialist/Expense Analyst contracted by General Electric at Appliance Park
• As Data Entry clerk, entered vendor invoices into General Electric system for payment, checking for part
number, pricing and remittance address accuracy.
• Data Entry clerk position required attention to detail, as well as meeting input quota of 35 invoices per hour;
I entered an average of 42+ invoices per hour.
• Started in Data Entry position as contractor through Talis Group Temporary Service.
• As Accounts Payable Specialist/Expense Analyst, I entered utility bills and vendor invoices for GE’s
Appliance Park & various plant locations into A/P system for payment. Personally processed
approximately 3,000 invoices per month.
• Fielded questions/provided resolution for internal & external customers regarding Expense PO invoices for
suppliers whose names began with the letters A through F.
• Entered Supplier invoices against Expense purchase orders.
• Dunned purchase order Requestors for approval of invoices to clear from General Ledger.
• Position required attention to detail, as well as heavy customer service & time management skills when
dealing with GE employees and GE Suppliers.
• Promoted to this position within 2 months of being hired permanently by Datamatics.
COMPLETE FOODSERVICE, Louisville, KY 05/25/05 - 07/11/08
Receptionist/Purchase Order Coordinator
• Began employment as Receptionist, then promoted to PO Coordinator within 2 weeks.
• Provided Sales Staff support, checked orders for accuracy before placement with vendors, correcting
inaccuracies using Auto Quotes.
• Entered and maintained orders in Master Builder to ensure timely inclusion in accounting reports for weekly
• Placed & tracked orders from shipment to receipt via the Internet and using my Outlook calendar.
• Met ordering & shipment deadlines to ensure timely delivery of equipment to jobsites and/or customers.
• Filed freight claims and followed up until resolved.
• Relieved receptionist during lunch.
AMERICAN AIR FILTER, Louisville, KY 07/21/03 - 10/29/04
Administrative Assistant/Switchboard Operator
Position was eliminated due to reorganization.
• Provided administrative support to COO and other departments on request (EP Sales, P&I Sales, Nuclear,
REMIF, Engineering, Parts, Marketing, Accounting, and Finance).
• Answered switchboard calls & directed them accordingly.
• Gathered information for & prepared timesheets for various areas (Engineering, Operations, Parts/Depot,
REMIF, Nuclear, P&I Sales, Accounting, Marketing, EP Sales, Purchasing, Quality Control, Finance &
Treasury Dept. – over 50 timesheets, collected & prepared on a bi-weekly basis).
• Helped prepare, bind and ship monthly/quarterly financial books.
• Scheduled conference calls and meetings, planning lunch for meetings when necessary.
• Updated daily OPS Minutes.
• Utilized the Internet for various travel and research as needed.
• Sorted & distributed mail.
3. TRICON (now YUM) Louisville, KY 02/1995 - 10/2000
POS Data Management Coordinator
• Managed restaurant databases and resolved database issues for over 1400 restaurants.
• Created databases for new and rebuilt restaurants.
• Customized restaurants’ register keyboards utilizing PowerPoint.
• Set up promotions, coupons, and tax rates on restaurants’ computer systems, based on corporate
• Worked with restaurant GM and staff to troubleshoot database issues.
• Achieved promotion after 10 months on the job.
Executive Administrative Assistant 08/1991 – 02/1995
• Provided administrative and secretarial support to the Vice President of International Control and
Financial Services, the Assistant International Controller, and 10 or more staff.
• Streamlined reports and presentation charts using technical skills.
• Took the lead among the administrative staff to learn and productively use new software.
• Organized the first International Controllers Conference for 30 attendees from Louisville and worldwide.
• Provided focal point for worldwide communications, organizing meetings and teleconferences.
• Maintained recurring management letter to PepsiCo and various other reports.
• Prepared and analyzed department G&A budget for quarterly forecast meeting; followed up on
• Maintained VP and Assistant Controller’s calendars, and was responsible for domestic and international
• Organized orientation schedules for new Home Office and visiting Field personnel.
• Provided administrative and secretarial support to the Director of Financial Services, the Manager of
Financial Systems and their staffs whenever necessary.
• Supported Field executives when visiting headquarters.
MS Office, QuickBooks, Timberline, TimberScan, Applecart, Master Builder, Auto Quotes,
QuickBase, Siterra, NORAD, CICS (GE Accounts Payable system), Access, Power Point,
Windows NT, OS/2, Excel, Word, AmiPro; type 70-80 wpm.