1. Latoya Beckford
1782 Bertram Ln SW Marietta, GA 30008
Versatile and persuasive communicator, comfortable under pressure, able to surmount obstacles strategically
and activate groups, prefer working in a challenging and fast-paced environment, ability to adopt change while
maintaining a pleasant confidence. Enjoy leadership development and empowering teams to surpass even their
highest expectations. Polished and naturally inquisitive for tactical solutions, moreover, humble enough to be
taught. Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Software-Microsoft office (5 years), Customer Service (10+ years), AS400 (6 years), PeopleSoft Software
(Less than 1 year), Five9, NICE, CMS, AAG, Beeline, Internet.
Strength-Long term strategic planning objectives, Employee motivation, Risk management, Issue and crisis
management, Empowerment and discipline, Complaint/dispute resolution, office administration, business
improvement processes, problem identification and resolution.
McKesson(Randstad)- Alpharetta, Ga CSR/Healthcare Call Center Rep
April 2016 to Present
*Front line support for customer service contacts, promoting a positive informative customer service experience
* Communicate program procedural (rules, requirements, process) information to patients, advocated, HCP and
*Actively listen and proactively solve problems using program procedures and business rules
*Patient registration and scheduling services
*eligibility and medical necessity verification (verify and pre-screen)
*patient portal and contact support (inbound calls)
*improve call response time and call routing accuracy
*improve revenue cycle speed, quality and efficiency
Golden Living Center-Kennestone - Marietta, GA Office Support Specialist
March 2016 to present
• Greet all clients and visitors and keep the staff and clients up to date
• Enhances effectiveness of assigned department by providing clerical support.
• Performs general office duties includes but not limited to filing, copying, faxing
• Maintains records using an established filing system.
• Sort and distribute mail as appropriate and give tours to potential resident/client
• Filing in alpha order and being detailed oriented
• Knowledge of PCC and people soft software investigation.
Brookdale Assistant Living-Dunwoody, GA Certified Nursing Assistant
April to Present
• Provide companionship to clients and assist with current daily living activities
• Assist with recreational activities and light exercise including walking and stretching
• Plan and prepare weekly menu and meal plan with a variety of different cuisines
• Provide medication reminders and calendar maintenance along with mail organization
• Assist basic care to client including but not limited to bathing, toileting and dressing
• Administer light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, changing linens, laundry & ironing
WALGREENS - Smyrna, GA CSR/SBA (Department head)
April 2010 to Present
• Subject Matter Expert in cosmetics/customer service department able to manage and motivate team members
through positive reinforcement
• Personable & can communicate effectively with all levels of management & diverse customer population
• Train and observe new Beauty Advisors in selling techniques and customer service skills
• Assist with customer complaints to avoid manager escalation in most cases
• Expertly manage all activities, including cash register, and replenishment via inventory control
• Build customer base through follow-up calls and developing new marketing ideas/suggestions
• Work closely with Manager in career development and coaching
• Assist in managing finances and inventory in upwards of $50,000 monthly sales budget for charity (diabetes,
breast cancer, cystic cancer, Homeless shelter).
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services,
to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and
comments, as well as actions taken.
• Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise,
refunding money, and adjusting bills
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
2. • Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Atl GA American InterContinental University 2015
License in License and Certified Nursing Assistant Cobb C.N.A. School of Nursing - Mableton, GA
• Continuously achieve monthly sales goal
• Dean List Award Consecutive times
• Employee of the Month Consecutive times
• Assist with up sale for relay for life $3000 towards $212,000
• Recognition for being an excellent team player and leader
CPR/AED July 2018
CNA License August 2016