1. LARRY LARSON
2962 South Sisal Place • Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
Telephone: (626) 347-3422 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
A dedicated and disciplined professional with excellent qualifications as a CUSTOMER SERVICE
REPRESENTATIVE, TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE, ONLINE SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
and in OPERATIONAL SUPPORT. Combine outstanding communication and technical skills. Work resourcefully
in pressure situations, making critical decisions with sound judgment. Excel in assessing project requirements,
prioritizing assignments and implementing adjustments that result in peak efficiency. Detail-oriented and
precise, with demonstrated multi-tasking talents. Dedicated to remaining current on new IT developments.
Key Strengths Include:
• An expert troubleshooter who consistently resolves problems with speed and accuracy.
• Possess wide-scale knowledge of operations management, advertising, SEM / SEO, quality
assurance, marketing and multiple technologies.
• Serve as an effective liaison between management, co-workers, technical staff and clients.
• Adept at reading technical literature, databases and files to locate necessary information, and
successfully applying that information to meet problems at hand.
• Consistently meet all productivity, performance and quality goals.
• Achieved multiple perfect attendance awards.
YP.COM - GLENDALE & PASADENA, CA (2006 TO PRESENT)
ORDER VALIDATION OPERATIONS SPECIALIST • Glendale, CA
Coordinate and fulfill client orders within the workflow of the National Digital Operations
Department. Receive contracts/requests form clients. Input data into national operations tracking
systems. Ensure all contract requirements are fulfilled in a timely manner. (2015 to Present)
• Manage new contracts, renewals and changes for national accounts through advertising agencies.
• Re-proof existing contracts to ensure products, pricing and terms remain within guidelines.
• Products include pay listings, search engines, mobile, coupons, click-to-call and videos.
DATA SPECIALIST • Glendale, CA
Audited listings to ensure data accuracy. Called companies nationwide to verify address, website and
business category information, and discuss payment options. Updated listings. Researched/resolved
customer complaints. Completed manual data reviews for other departments. (2015)
• Partnered with other departments during User Acceptance Testing (UAT), loading and planning.
SPECIALIST, DIGITAL OPERATIONS - SUPPORT • Glendale, CA
Received customer inquiries regarding their accounts in an inbound call center. Recorded all
requests for changes or updates to their listings. Worked through online portals to edit listings and
update their websites. Documented all communications in Salesforce. (2013 to 2015)
• Teamed with the Graphics, Search Optimization and Website Fulfillment Departments to
coordinate changes and service clients.
• Upheld all customer support standards while meeting productivity goals.
BILLING & CLAIMS SPECIALIST • Glendale, CA
Reviewed website traffic and pay-per-click programs for paid advertisers. Analyzed the validity of their
claims for advertising underperformance. Compiled monthly Adjustment Tracking Reports of processed
claims. Confirmed completed requests for the Advertising and Sales Teams. Recommended changes
to advertising accounts and/or billing adjustments as needed. (2010 to 2013)
• Received the 2012 World Class Customer Service Award.
• Consistently processed all claims within mandated 5-day SLA turnaround time.
• Promoted from Customer Care Rep / Local Operations Site Issue Rep. (2007 to 2010)
2. • Initially hired as Data Analyst in the Pasadena office. (2006 to 2007)
Continued . . .
LARRY LARSON Page 2
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (Continued)
TELEPHONE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE I • Wescom Credit Union - Pasadena, CA
Assisted members with establishing and maintaining accounts, savings products and loans.
Researched inquiries about balances, statement requests, stop-payments and other account-
related problems, and provided answers in accordance with credit union policies. (2006 to 2007)
• Presented credit union products and services, and referred members to vendors.
• Met all personal development and training goals as set by supervisors.
SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE • FedEx - Fullerton, CA
Worked in an in-bound call center for this national logistics provider. Scheduled pick-ups and drop-
offs. Quoted prices for delivery services. Tracked the status of packages on-route. (2003 to 2005)
• Accurately entered all data into various computer systems to ensure proper deliveries.
AT&T WIRELESS (PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS L.A. CELLULAR) - CERRITOS, CA (1987 TO 2002)
NATIONAL DATA TRANSLATIONS STANDARDS ENGINEER • AT&T Wireless
Interacted with the National Engineering Team to discuss new technologies, and incorporate new
technological developments into the company’s wireless products and services. (2000 to 2002)
• Determined the First Office Application site for deployment of new technology.
• Was retained by AT&T following its purchase of L.A. Cellular in recognition of superior
proficiency and job performance over 13 years with the original company.
DATA TRANSLATIONS ENGINEER • L.A. Cellular
Created Switch Software data for implementing B-Number and analysis changes. Created transmit
files to complete Switch and Field related work orders. Worked with the Interconnect group to add
new trunking between switches. (1995 to 2000)
• Collaborated with Switch and Field Techs, Tech Support Group and Interconnect Group to
address and resolve any network calling problems.
MTSO SWITCH TECHNICIAN • L.A. Cellular
Operated and maintained an Ericsson CMS 8800 Digital Cellular Switching Network. Maintained
carrier and T-1 interfaces. Performed system upgrades as needed. (1988 to 1995)
• Received promotion from Customer Care Representative in the Call Center. (1987 to 1988)
TELECOMMUNICATIONS OPERATOR / SUPERVISOR • U.S. Air Force
Held Top Security Clearance. Earned Outstanding Unit Award, a Good Conduct Medal, and an
A.A. Degree/Business Administration • Mt. San Antonio College - Walnut, CA
Certifications: Ericsson Certified • CMS 8800 Digital Switch • Data Translation • 10G-11
HLR • MTSO Digital Air Interface • Nortel DMS-MSC/VLR Translations
SS7 Signaling • Access 7 • MAP & 3-G Training
Computer Skills: Windows • Word • Excel • Outlook • Access • IE • A-Frontier • Cisco • Solo
Amdocs • Salesforce • JIRA • FMS • Dashboard • LUI • Avenger • Online Reporting
R&R • SEM • SEO • ROI • Ericsson Switching Hardware • Keyboarding to 50 wpm