Innovation pace refers to the speed at which a business is innovating and releasing new consumer-facing features. By measuring this pace of innovation, you can begin answering:
- What kind of value does your business bring to the customers?
- More importantly, are you continuously delivering more value to the customers faster than your competitors?
We took the fast-changing fintech industry as a practical use case to demonstrate why and how innovation pace is measured and what it could mean for business.
- The incredible pace of innovation in the current fintech sector by looking at N26 and Revolut
- Guides and examples of using customer value proposition canvas as a measuring tool for innovation pace
- Next steps of what comes afterwards to benchmark your business' innovation pace