Presented by Elite Athlete Sports Physiotherapist - Kusal Goonewardena, APA Titled Sports Physiotherapist.
With over 15,000 treatment sessions in sports alone Kusal Gooonewardena shares the latest clinical findings on improving performance, perfecting biomechanics, decreasing injury rates and helping elite cricketers perform at their peak.
In this presentaiton Kusal shares:
1. The types of injuries that are prevalent in elite cricket
2. Why these injuries occur
3. How to prevent these injuries and
In this presentation Kusal shares:
4. How a cricketer can prepare for a cricket season or tour.
5. Elite Akademy Sports Physiotherapy's unique assessment process.
6. How Elite Akademy Sports Medicine is helping to identify these injuries earlier and therefore getting these athletes back faster, fitter and stronger.
Hope you enjoy!
For more information goto www.EliteAkademy.com