Kuntal Neogi Phone- +1-201-
59 St. Pauls Avenue, Apt#1L, Jersey City, NJ – 07306 (US) Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
High performing and Strategic thinking professional with nearly 6 years of relevant experience in IT Infrastructure Services / IT
Operations domain with extensive expertise in the areas of (but not limited to) Project Management; Service Management;
Tools – Service Manager / Batch Scheduling / Application Performance / Server Performance; Server Administration
Rutgers Business School, Newark & New Brunswick New Jersey, US
Master of Business Administration (Flex) Perusing
• Planned Major – ‘Analytics and Information Management’
Netaji Subhash Engineering College (WBUT) Kolkata, India
Bachelor of Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering June - 2009
• Graduated with a GPA of 8.07/10, Top 5% in class
• President of the Linux Club and Student member in Student placement assistance club
The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (MHRD) Kolkata / New Delhi, India
Diploma, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering June - 2006
• Ranked 1st
in the Kolkata Learning Center, IETE
• Received Grade ‘A’ and Awarded Certificate of Merit for Electronic Lab Practice
HONORS / AWARDS
• Received appreciations from Higher Management including Vice-President and Technical Director of Client for timely
delivery and quality of service.
• Rated as ‘Best third party Team’ by the customer for stabilizing their IT Environment through error-free and timely
delivery, resulting in contract expansions and several new project for TCS, driving the project revenue to 7M USD.
• Received three promotions and high performer throughout the tenure in Tata Consultancy Services.
• Published several White Papers on Control-M/SAP integration, was awarded 5000 ‘TCS Gems’ recognizing the efforts.
• Received ‘Silver Merit Certificate’ and Ranked among top 10% in National Cyber Olympiad – 2001, India.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS / MEMBERSHIPS
• PMP (Project Management Institute) Enrolled
• Six Sigma Green Belt (Project Management Institute) Feb 2013
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (TATA Consultancy Services) Jan 2012
• IBM AIX 6.1 Administration (IBM Power Systems) Dec 2010
• ITIL v3.0 Foundation (EXIN) Dec 2010
• Diploma Member (The Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers) Since Nov 2006
I.T Analyst, Tata Consultancy Services Limited
World’s 10th largest; Asia’s largest IT Services, Business Solutions and Outsourcing company; Placed among the ‘Big 4’ most
valuable IT services brands worldwide; Annual revenue USD 15.5 Billion (2014-2015)
Knowledge and Experience of entire support cycle, various technologies, project coordination and management.
Worked across geography to support different clients from various domains – Major BFS MNC based out of Germany,
US Based Fortune 100 Electronic Wholesaler. Presently deployed onsite (H1B) for Major US Based Media client.
Currently handling multiple key positions for Client liaising with application / support / vendor teams across the globe
to provide IT Solutions and support for client.
Technical Consultant, Hoboken, NJ - US January 2014 – Till date
• Hype Innovation Implementation – Handled end to end responsibility translating business requirements to technical
designs and coordinate with cross-functional teams to create an idea innovation platform for the client enabling its
global employees to consolidate their ideas driving innovation in media industry.
• Agentless Monitoring for Critical Applications – Formulated Project plan and leveraged IT Operations to create
centralized dashboard encompassing mission critical applications enabling client to save 100 Thousand USD annually
in terms of licensing of redundant tools and man-hours.
Global IT Infra. Tech Lead – APM / ITSM Tools
• Managed a global team of 25 members operating from different locations across globe responsible for administration
and management of Application Performance Monitoring, Infrastructure Monitoring, IT Service Management & Batch
Scheduling Tools forming a unified monitoring layer across the Global IT Infrastructure amounting to savings of 500K
USD annually from various location and application operating costs.
• Effectively planned and implemented Continual Service Improvements (CSI) to maximize the proficiency of the tools
environment saving rework for 4 project teams at 3 FTE/quarter.
• Facilitated Transformation team with Steady state support information to strategize and design TCS MasterCraft®
Solution as per business requirements to improve delivery quality, manage crisis and keep TCS profitability high to
meet financial targets.
• Spearheaded Team Building, Knowledge transition, Steady state service Take-On, handling management / business
escalations and vendor co-ordinations for new requirements, customizations and Upgradation ensuring the
engagement FTR (First Time Right) to 98.5%.
• Reviewed and Managed of SOP (Statement of Purpose), Create of Induction Manual for new hires and Maintain
Inventory of applications / servers / tools to ensure ISO 9001 and CMMi Level 5 quality assurance as per TCS delivery
Key Skills – IT Strategy, Project Management, IT Operations, Dynatrace APM Suite, Keynote, Nagios, BMC Control-M,
OpenText eSD, TCS MasterCraft -Service Management / Application Performance Monitoring,
Module Leader: Global IT Operations Production Control, Kolkata- India June 2011 – Dec 2013
• Led the offshore team of 10 for Application Migration & Administration of Workload Automation for Global IT
Operations to facilitate solution delivery and 24*7 Operations support.
• Gestated and built environment for ‘BMC Control-M’ supporting SAP functionalities and consolidating all SAP
application batch jobs onto the environment ensuring application inter-dependencies and functionalities improving
application productivity and reducing error margin up to 35%.
• Delivered customized solutions for client resulting in multiple bug fixes and enhanced functionalities in the tool
brining stability to the environment and increasing operational efficiency by 15%.
• Responsible for Business Critical SAP Integration with Control-M 7.0, migration and management of 35000+
application batch jobs throughout the globe forming a key link between business and IT.
• Applied Lean Six Sigma strategy to carry out several Service Improvement Plans to stabilize and enhance
functionalities/ performance of the client environment resulting in significant revenue increase for Client and being
listed as Fortune 100 companies.
Key Skills - BMC Control-M 7.0 for Distributed Systems, BMC Control-M for SAP Integration, Environment Build, Agent Setup,
Tools Administration / Deployment / Configuration, Change / Problem Management, PMO Activities,
Production Support Executive, Bangalore / Coimbatore - India January 2010 – May 2011
• Facilitated deployment of TCS BaNCS® application in production environment ensuring UNIX, Weblogic and Database
server’s availability and maintenance for application.
• Configuration of Batch jobs for End-Of-Day, End-of-Month and other special schedules as a part of Batch deployment
in BMC Control-M.
• Liaising with testing teams for message queueing using IBM MQ to ensure application integrity and functionality
• Performed user administration & Application reporting in TCS BaNCS® to support application users and testers
• Cultivated expertise in ITIL, Server (Wintel/Linux) & Network Administration, Business Process & Business
Key Skills - TCS BaNCS Application Deployment – Batch/SI/Database/Weblogic, Server Administration, Oracle & SQL Database,
IBM MQ Series, ITIL,