1. KUNAL SHARMA (Email:firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact: +91-8552000992)
Institute Of ManagementStudiesEngineeringCollege(IMSEC,Ghaziabad) Jul’2010 – Jul’2014
Bachelorsof Technology,ComputerScienceAnd Engineering (65.5%)
Certificationin C++ from NIIT, Ghaziabad, Core and Advance Java Programming for Web Development from IT-WorkShop Ltd., Ghaziabad(UP).
6 Weeks Industrial training at Bharat Electronics Ltd.(BEL), Ghaziabad.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WPF, Ajax
Rdbms: Oracle 10G, MS-Access 2000, MY-SQL
Tools: Java Netbean IDE, Dreamveiwer, Eclipse IDE, Visual Studio
Infosys Jan'2015 -Present
SystemEngineerwith over1.6 yearsof experiencein IT industry in development&maintenanceof variousapplications.
Project: Analyze, Study, Solve, Execute, Track [ASSET]
Worked on analysis, design, development and testing of .Net applicationfor US-basedtelecomclient.
Hands on experience of software development using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, SQL Server.
Worked for automation of daily production and support activities such as optimizing search and database management for client .
Automationinvolved integration ofsophisticatedsearch algorithms and performingdata extractionandscraping for web, mainframe and thick clien t
- Worked as a part of sustenance team to deliver critical client requirements, rapid developments and bug fixes.
- Responsible for the automationof modules distributedon the basisof regions according to callers andcreating their call no te details and saving
- Automated various client applications, improved accuracy and reduced time consumption for each search of data.
- Modified existing application to fix errors, upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Rapidlyprototype new capabilities to confirmfeasibility of project requirements(Feasibility Study phase of Software Development Life Cycle).
- Collaborated closely with team members to plan design and develop robust solutions.
- Performed unit and integration testing to improve accuracy and efficiency of the system.
Worked in 5 member team for successful completion of project for renowned US Insurance Company.
Responsible for gathering functional requirements, analysis and developing system from scratch.
Designed systemto automate 3 core moduleswhich aimedto provide information of all insured policies of customer and to create new policies.
Analysed system requirements and specifications and developed maintainable and extensible code in team environment.
Robotic Process Automation
- Processed client's application and reduced human intervention in client applications resulting in cost-effective, efficient and fast systems.
- Led 3 member team involvedin the automation ofclient applications for a POC(Proof Of Concept) which was presented to the CEO of Infosys.
- Reduced the time of whole process from around 15 minutes to 150 seconds.
- Contributedsoftware engineeringexpertise in development through Software Development Life Cycle, from requirements definition to successful
- Achieved the business project worth of $2 million successfully as a result of successful POCs .
Performed functionaltesting, usabilitytestingduringdifferent phasesof applicationdevelopment. Created, managedandexecuted test cases as part of
software testing for functional, regression and system testing using manual techniques.
IT-Workshop,Ghaziabad June 2013-June 2014
Part-time Faculty-cum- Trainer
Project: College Portal
Online web-basedsystemto maintainthe record of around 1000 students such as their attendance, results, assignments, performance record.
- An Admin portal to keep the track of students' details and to maintain the website and its users.
Allows the student to see on daily basis his attendance and results with respect to particular dates.
Hands on experience of software development using HTML, CSS, Java Script, with JSP and MS-Access 2007.
Co-developed JSP logics and implemented through java codes and responsible for testing modules by using manual techniques.
Project: Image Cryptography
Window based project to implement encryption and decryption of image in order to maintain the confidentiality of data.
- Implemented RSA(Rivest Shamir Adleman) algorithm to encrypt anddecrypt images, present inpng, jpgand jpeg format, using two different keys
encryption key (public key) and decryption key (private key) respectively.
- A login system to authenticate user in order to enhance security of users and protect data from various security threats.
- An admin portal to keep the check on number of users and files used in the application ,and manage the working of application .
Led the team of 4 students for development using Iteration model of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
Hands on experience of software development using NetBeans IDE (For Java) for Front-End tool and MY-SQL for Back-End tool.
Designed system and Developed JSP logics and implemented through java codes.
Created test plans accordingly to check functionalities of modules and executed test cases using manual techniques to enhance efficiency.
E-Commerce (Electronic Commerce)
Website manages data collection of different websites and provides best comparison of any product to customers along wi th the reviews.
Beneficial to all the customers who like online purchasing of goods through payment gateways in terms of security, variety and choice.
Hands onexperience of software development using HTML, CSS, Java Script, with JSP and MY-SQL ,and performed modular and integrated testing.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITITES
Founded a social work group-Lets Spread Love Pune (LSL) May’2016- Present
- Organize education drive every week for providing education to the underprivileged children.
- Conduct food drives for people in slums to narrow the gap between society.
Interests: Writing Poetry, Playing Guitar and Cooking.