1. Kristina R. Wolfe
12460 Breaklines Street, 106 ∙ Carmel, IN 46032 ∙ 317.919.6841 ∙ email@example.com
Summary of Qualification
▪ 12+ years cash flow management and revenue analysis and growth.
▪ Effective in coordinating multiple projects and meeting deadlines under pressure.
▪ Self-motivated and willing to assume increased responsibility.
Revenue Manager (Indianapolis, IN)
Herman and Kittle Properties, Inc., August 2015 – Present
▪ Optimize revenue for an affordable and conventional portfolio mix (approximately 12,000
▪ Responsible and accountable for developing, implementing and training of revenue
▪ Collaborate/influence overall strategy and pricing decisions with property management
▪ Evaluate, assess, and revise Yardi reporting to ensure data integrity.
▪ Lead weekly pricing calls with Regional Managers.
▪ Set optimization parameters for generating rents.
▪ Evaluate/recommend, contract for, and implement revenue management software.
▪ Provide monthly performance reviews and recommended strategy for growing rents to
members of senior management.
▪ Ensure consistent application of revenue optimization and pricing policies throughout the
Treasury Analyst (Chicago, IL)
AMLI Residential Corporate, July 2007 – September 2012
▪ Daily cash flow management.
▪ Monitored account balances and activity.
▪ Processed all cash transfer requests, including adjustments and intercompany
▪ Secured funds needed for time-sensitive acquisitions, development projects, payroll
and bill pay.
▪ Researched account balance discrepancies and provided resolution.
▪ Evaluated and recommended cash management initiatives.
▪ Provided information and resolution to residents/customers regarding payment
▪ Assessed and oversaw implementation of payment products, services and systems
used for rent collections.
▪ Maintained treasury files and data analysis.
▪ Developed and fostered strong banking and vendor relationships.
▪ Ensured compliance of internal controls to diminish risk.
2. ▪ Cost benefit analysis of existing and piloted banking and payment services.
▪ Compiled data for annual budget and cash flow reports.
▪ Check deposits.
▪ Responsible for establishment and closure of all bank accounts.
▪ Prepared credit applications and necessary documents for banks and vendors.
Administrative Assistant (Chicago, IL)
AMLI Residential Corporate, March 2007 – July 2007
▪ Provided support to Senior VP Regional Manager.
▪ Generated variance reports, composing correspondences, preparation of expense
reports, billing analysis, and other ad hoc projects.
▪ Responsible for customer issue resolution that reached corporate level.
▪ Administrative and analytical support to onsite staff and education department.
▪ Verified billing and allocated costs accordingly.
Assistant Property Manager (Indianapolis, IN)
♦ AMLI Carmel Center (AMLI owned and later acquired by NTS), June 2006 - Jan. 2007
♦ AMLI Eagle Creek (AMLI Residential), August 2005 - June 2006
♦ Willow Lake (NTS Development Company), June 2004 - June 2005
▪ Achieved financial and operational goals established for the property by
maintaining high occupancy, managing accounts receivable, and having budget
▪ Managed expense control, accounts receivable, and account payables.
▪ Pursued and collected rent payments and posted remittance.
▪ Check deposit runs.
▪ Maintained a rental delinquency below 1%.
▪ Answerd inquiries, investigated complaints, and provided resolution.
▪ Prepared and maintained accurate records, reports, and documents.
▪ Approved and provided accurate bill codes to invoices.
▪ Generated and reviewed monthly variance reports and income forecasts.
▪ Consistent analysis and review of GL to ensure accurate billing of clients.
▪ Coordinated and obtained administrative aspects of inter-office procedures needed.
Leasing Consultant (Indianapolis, IN)
♦ AMLI Carmel Center (AMLI Residential), June 2005 - August 2005
♦ Willow Lake (NTS Development Company), June 2003 – June 2005
▪ Increased sales by identifying customer needs, overcoming objections, and providing
▪ Built resident retention through participation in community events, renewal
programs, and customer service efforts.
▪ Participated in ongoing corporate branding and merchandising of communities.
3. ▪ Increased traffic conversion through marketing and creative sourcing.
▪ Set-up vendor accounts by collecting all applicable documentation for billing
▪ Developed and maintained relationships with area businesses to nurture market
▪ Illinois State University ∙ Normal, IL ∙ May 2001 ∙ BS in Social Sciences
Additional Relevant Skills
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Yardi, Onesite, Oracle, and various bank and vendor software.