SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere Nutzervereinbarung und die Datenschutzrichtlinie.
SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie und die Nutzervereinbarung.
Students will learn:
• Art Creation
• Art History
• Art Criticism
This course is designed to open new doors and opportunities to your children;
offering culture, education, new experiences, creativity, and limitless potential.
My students will be taught how to create art physically, communicate through
their artwork verbally and visually, and be able to share what they have made
with others. I consider each one of my students a very important part of my
classroom. Regardless of their interest in art, they receive equal
respect, understanding, and quality of teaching.
• Technology is forever changing and in today’s time it is important to associate the
children of our future with the necessary tools to make our society the best it could
be. In my classroom I will instill a 21st Century Skill into the minds of my students.
Learning and innovation skills could be applied to every student in different ways.
• Students should not only learn their core subjects in schools because they are there,
but also learn how to live life and prepare for working environments.
• Every student in my classroom will be encouraged and taught how to prepare a
portfolio. Also, I plan on posting images of the students work to a safe and easy to
communicate website so that they could comment on fellow classmate’s work and
works from other students in different schools.
• My classroom will demonstrate how fun and exciting art making and viewing really is.
Learning and Innovation Skills
It is important to show students how to be creative. It
is healthy for them to express themselves in the best
ways they know how and giving them the tools and
skills in order to do so is a process. Students will be
recognized in my classroom not only on what they
create but how they create it. I want them to believe
in whatever they make and feel a connection
between art and artist like no other. The skill is
important but it is also crucial to be able to
communicate your thoughts in ways other than
verbally. I want my students to truly believe their
artwork comes from the heart and is appreciated.
Students will learn how to:
Think Creatively(by themselves and with others)
• Use techniques in order to create ideas
• Refine and analyze their ideas and others in order to best
communicate their thoughts
Work Creatively with Others
• Be open and also responsive to all types of ideas and perspectives
• Demonstrate their idea(s) to the best of their ability
• Communicate their ideas to others
• Act on their ideas
Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
• Reason Effectively
• Use Systems Thinking
• Understand how parts of a whole come together and help each
other produce an outcome
Make Judgments and Decisions
• Evaluate and analyze their own work and others respectfully
• Ask questions
• There will be 5 paintings to choose from hanging from the board (1 Abstract, 1
Expressionist, 1 Realistic, 1 Contemporary, and 1 Modern).
• Students will be in groups of 5 and be able to choose (as a group) on one painting.
• The task is to come up with ways to express verbally, visually, and even physically
how the five senses could be applied to that particular piece. It could be that looking at
the piece reminds you of a certain scent because of the scenery or time of year.
Another example would be maybe due to the dimension of the painting it may give you
the feeling of hard, soft, sticky, smooth, etc.
• I want the students to work collectively; they need not agree on how their
five senses are effected but I want them to be able to communicate with
their group members their feelings.
• They need to share with their group and once this is done they may have
different ideas or feelings about the piece based on others reactions.
• In the end I would like them to share with the class what they individually
thought and then what they thought collectively. I think they will find it
comforting to know that some of their peers will feel the same way they do
and it will teach them to look at art differently when others do not agree.
• The assignment will take 2 weeks to develop. One week to gather their
ideas individually and collectively and the next week to share what they
• I think this lesson will teach students to think creatively, critically, appreciate
others ideas, and express their own.