Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
This is a comprehensive training programme delivering the latest Knowledge Management (KM) methods and techniques. Illustrated through a series of practical examples, this programme will provide you with an in-depth understanding of KM principles and processes.
Don't miss this course if you would like to:
discover how to draw up a KM project blueprint and develop a KM strategy and implementation plan; OR
meet local KM experts to learn from their KM project implementation experiences
(In the previous intakes, guest speakers were invited from the following organizations: Orient Overseas Container Line Limited, adidas, Bossini, CLP Power Limited, Hong Kong Police Force, Child Assessment Services of Department of Health, OGCIO, Census and Statistics Department, MTR, etc.)
Focus of the Course
1) Essentials of Knowledge Management
2) KM Strategies (knowledge audit, Intellectual Capital reporting, performance measurement)
3) Knowledge Innovation (Nonaka’s SECI model, innovative thinking models, innovation strategies)
4) KM Implementation (KM capture and sharing tools, KM technology platform)
5) Knowledge Sharing Culture in Organization (organization learning, productive dialogue)