1. Khirod Kumar Sadangi
Khirod Kumar Sadangi Mob: +91 8121927392
Tolichowki, Hyderabad Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
To work in an established, progressive & professionally managed organization where hard work & skills are
recognized and which provides adequate opportunities and environment to draw upon my knowledge,
experience and clear strengths to mutual benefits.
Having 31 months of experience in financial operation and functional testing with good exposure &
knowledge in finance domain, good interpersonal and communication skills.
SKILL, WORK EXPERIENCE, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Company : Cognizant Technology Solution, Hyderabad, India
Designation : Senior Process Executive (Analyst)
Period : 25th March 2013 to present
Client : UBS
Project Description: UBS Global Reconciliation Utility: It is key control process in the UBS entity ensuring
the data (trades) are flown correctly from upstream system to downstream/ settlement systems. It
minimizes the risks of the organization and Clients money and Settlement takes place on time.
Handing the below process in Global Reconciliation Utility operations
• Intersystem Reconciliations: - Reconciliation of intersystem arising out of OTC Equity
derivative, FXMM market, Cash Equities etc.
• Break Investigation:-Investigation of the Breaks present in reconciliation & responding to
client queries received over phone and emails.
• UAT Functional Testing: Perform Test plan and analysis before the Live stage.
• Comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance and testing like test execution, test plan and
• Well versed in detecting errors, Minimizing the risk, Team management, providing
• Conducting User Acceptance testing by designing and executing test cases.
• Possess strong knowledge of financial data testing and Reports (defect case management).
• Skilled in analyzing business context and requirements for UAT testing purposes.
• SME for Equity Intersystem, Market control, FXMM and OTC Equity Derivative
• Ensure team members to follow up and approve the process SOP’s.
• Ensure the team quality scores meets to the client requirements.
• Responsible for supporting the team on process queries.
• Ensure all process changes/updates are effectively communicated to all team members
• SPOC for “Close of Business” day report for Equity Intersystem, FXMM, Market Control &
OTC Equity Derivatives reconciliations.
• SPOC to Setup and handle daily onshore/ production calls for “Start of the day “issues and
maintaining Production pack.
• Resolving /Follow-up the queries from clients and IT through Chat channels, mails and Calls.
• Migrating reconciliations from one tool to another tool. Analyzing the trade flow behavior
with static and dynamic mapping tables and feeds.
• Handling the process related issues and establishing control checks to team.
• Responsible for UAT project planning like creating testing scenario, test plans, and check list.
• Perform User Acceptance Testing of the Functional Requirements of business processes.
• Assist in the parallel running of the current system to ensure the new system results are
validated against the existing system.
• Documentation of UAT Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts
• Was integral in preparing the SOP’s and Process Maps for Inter System Reconciliation.
• Providing the key factors on process up gradation and reporting clients on work drivers.
• Ensured that the risks for the different processes are always under control.
• Preparing of reports related to Reconciliation (viz. Production Pack, Monthly Highlight
report, KPI report, Risk break Audit, Quality management planning, Effort Estimation, Match
Rate Analysis, supervisory checks , EOD report etc) .
• Ensure timely confirmation for Sensitive clients based in APAC, EMEA, STAMFORD, &
• Escalate unresolved discrepancies to onshore/offshore managers at the EOD.
• Ensure client service levels are maintained at a high level with priorities for Premier and
Highly Sensitive clients of the Bank.
• Manage and mitigate the risk associated with Breaks.
• Training of new teammates on process.
• Good exposure on vendor tools like TLM,REX, SIR, Geronimo, Colt etc
• Received WOW award (Rewards and Recognition) for outstanding performance during
• Received OPL award (Rewards and Recognition) for outstanding performance in process
• Received Thank you award from client for GRU BCM Testing.
• Received Thank you award from client for having Four tier coverage on the reconciliation
Contribution to Project Achievements:
• As part of pilot batch for GRU, attended robust training on process and got accredited
through offshore SME’s.
• Maintained production and quality as per SLA agreed.
• Ensure error free deliverables
3. • Actively involved in building process specific SOP’s and was part of all the review /audit
calls for SOP amendments and sign off.
• Developed training materials, training plans for future batches of the process with updated
• Maintained Issue tracker/ process update tracker / error tracker
• Involved actively in “Mercury Transition” – change management model for user interface
• Travelled to multiple locations with in India as part of BCP testing and flagged out issues
• Aligned QMP practice to GRU operation model.
• Intersystem Reconciliation Migrations from Infosys to Cognizant.
• Reconciliation Migrations from REX application to SIR application.
• Mercury Migration
• Financial Markets and Products
• OTC Products.
• Introduction to Investment Banking
• Written Communication Skills
• Corporate Etiquette
• Basics of Operational Management
• Corporate Actions.
• Master Of Business Administration (MBA) from BPUT University, Odisha in 2012.
• Bachelor of commerce with specialization of Accountings from Berhampur University, Odisha in
• Intermediate (+2 Science) From Odisha State Board (CHSE) in March 2007.
• Matriculation (CBSE) From Kendriya Vidyalaya Koraput, Odisha 2005
• Microsoft Unlimited Potential Course (MUPC) at M.S. Swaminathan Research Foundation
securing ‘A’ Grade from Microsoft.
This course covers:
4. Computer fundamentals, Internet and World Wide Web, Digital media fundamentals,
spread sheet fundamentals, MS Office, Web designing fundamentals & Data base Fundamental.
TRAINING AND PROJECTS
Financial Statement Analysis Training Program at Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Completed 45 Days internship program to get exposure to corporate working environment and to get well
equipped with analysis and research skills. The purpose of the internship program is to make the
participants become conversant on Economy-Industry-Company (E-I-C) framework, which is the base for
scores of business functionalities and divisions.
• Date of Birth : 17th January, 1989
• Gender : Male
• Languages Known : English, Hindi & Odiya
• Marital Status : Married
• Permanent Address : Panchabati Nagar, Near Jyoti Mill, Jeypore (Dist- Koraput)
I do, hereby declare that all the statements made above are true, complete and correct to the best of my
knowledge and belief.
Khirod Kumar Sadangi