Over8 yearsof IT experience invariousphasesof software developmentlifecycle withAnalysis,Design,
Development, Integration, Implementation, Maintenance, Reports, Testing, Production Support and
Maintenance of Software Applications in client-server environment, Object Oriented Technology and
web based applications.
● Strong programming skills in Java and J2EE technologies.
JSP and Servlets.
● Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with JDBC, spring and Hibernate
Framework, SQL and J2EE design patterns (Facade, Session Factory etc.)
● Good working experience of Extreme Programming using agile methodology with iterative and
incremental software development.
● Used IDE‘s like Eclipse and Net Beans, integration with Maven.
● Experience in web / application servers like Web Sphere, Tomcat, JBOSS, and TCS Server.
● Experienced with SOAP/Restful web services.
● Experience in RDBMS using DB2, PL/SQL and Sybase.
● Knowledgeof client/serverarchitecture, Windows for Workgroups, Windows NT Advanced Server,
Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle7 and UNIX.
● Experience inbuildingenterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as
Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, spring, Struts, JDBC, JMS) and XML.
● Extensive working experience in Telecom, Insurance and Banking domains.
● Experience in Dojo and various java design patterns.
● RDBMS (Oracle, Informix, MS Access) Database Administration / Application Design and
● Extensive experience in developing JUnit Test Cases and capturing Defects
● Strong testing experience during different stages such as Unit testing, Integration testing and
● Performed role of Quality Assurance role and Code review during the SDLC cycle.
● Proven background of Leading teams in stressful, deadline-oriented environments
● Knowledge on Cloud Services: Amazon EC2 etc.
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS:
Server Side : JSP, J2EE, Struts, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, Java Web Services, EJBs, MVC
framework, Java Beans, JMS, Hibernate Spring MVC, ibatis
JDK versions: JDK 1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7
Frameworks/ORM tools: Spring 3.0/2.5, Struts 2.0/1.1, Mule ESB, Hibernate 3.3/2.5, JSF (RI 1.1,
App Servers/ Middleware: WebSphere 7/6.1, WebLogic 10/9/8.1, Tomcat 7.0/ 6.0, JRun 4.0,
IDE / Programming Tools: Eclipse 2.1/3.7, RAD, Netbeans 7
Operating System: UNIX, Linux, Windows 2003/2008
Database/Tools: JDBC, Oracle, MS SQL Server 2005, NoSQL, MySQL
Libraries and Tools: Ant, Maven, Jasper Reports, Jmeter
Version Control: SVN, PVCS, CVS
Functional Domain: Telecom, Insurance and Banking