1. P a g e | 1
Karla K. Langford
415 Jonesboro Court, LaVergne TN 37086 firstname.lastname@example.org 615-478-1201
As an account manager I have an excellent background in customer service, and exceeding client
expectations from post implementation. My analytical and organized skills are proven with ability to
identify client needs, make recommendations and implement effective solutions. My strengths include
growing revenue through identifying opportunities in multi-channel environments while acting as the client
advocate across business units. Extremely adaptable and able to quickly grasp and apply new information.
Competitive team player with strong work ethics.
- Account Management - Client Relations - Consulting/Advising
- Creative and Strategic Thinking - Decision Making - Project Management
- Public Speaking - Problem Solving - Prioritizing
- Conflict Resolution
Comdata Network, Brentwood TN-Account Manager 2010-2016
• Manage specific Client base of accounts for support, retention and/or portfolio growth.
• Work directly with clients to provide day to day account support, problem resolution, research,
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, follow-up skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, properly communicate company
products and functionality.
• React quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues in a professional manner retaining client
• Manage special projects without compromising other responsibilities.
• Highly responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to track appointments and manage
• Discuss functionality and ongoing training with customers, identify addition needs they may have
to advance company revenue and client retention.
• Advise Clients of changes and when system updates dates are released.
2. P a g e | 2
• Promote up-sell and cross-sell opportunities,- Accurately capture and track new opportunities.
• Subject matter expert of Expense Management tools to assist internal and external clients to track
company spend and cost allocation.
Comdata Network, Brentwood- Senior Implementation Training Specialist 2005-2010
Responsible for Account Setup, Quality Control, and Web based training for the customers and Customer
Relations and Retention. Identify account problems and resolve in a timely matter. Communicate with the
customer and suggest possible reports or products that would help the customer steam line and support their
back office needs. Work with internal departments that may need help with the support of the customers
account, Technical Support, Financial Services and Merchant Relations. Maintain Schneider Logistics
Discount Program. Cross training with internal departments on Fleetcor accounts and Expense
Management tools for GL coding. Mentor new internal associates within Implementation when needed.
• Contact, Implement, and Train accounts within departmental goals
• Maintain reports and logging of all client contact and account updating
• Coordinate with Project managers, Sales Consultant, and Account Coordinators as needed for
accurate and efficient Implementation of
• Train new and existing customers to work independently on all product functionality and web
• Train and support Clients for 30 days of initial implementation. Assist CRR with client
• Successfully utilized all Comdata support services such as Go to Meeting and iConnectData
Emulation as a tool to support client.
• Corporate Achievements:
o Tier Two Implementation Specialist
o Created and Implemented FleetTeam Accounts, Documentations, Checklists, & the
training of other associates
o Created and streamlined email templates, survey documents, and processing for Tier Two
o Assisted in Telemar Topic Code creation, Implementation Documents
o Train, assist new hired Associates.
o Consult on Mid- Large Market Accounts with Sales, Project Managers and Technical
o High account resolution skills
o Conducted one on one shadowing with multiple Comdata departments to gain advanced
understanding of implementation and accounts.
o Referral account implementation including
CSI, Fleet Team, Construction, Virtual Card A/P Batch, 360 fuel cards,
Comdata National Accounts, Racetrac, Transportation, ComSites, Momentum,
Closed MasterCard, Private Label, etc
HCA Medical Facilities, Nashville TN- ER Registor- PRN 08/20/08-2010
3. P a g e | 3
Experienced ER Registration Clerk with the ability to manage multiple task concurrently with patience and
efficiency. Professional yet approachable personality and effective communicator with both internal and
external customers. Proficient in the use of common software, programs and documents needed for
emergency room patient registration.
• Greeted and registered patients as appropriate for inpatient and outpatient services.
• Ensured correct billing and insurance information received for patients.
• Screen 30+ patients in Emergency Room daily to ensure patient insurance verification, whether
it’s to assist with SSI/SSD (Social Supplementary Income/ Social Security Disability), Tenncare,
or hospital Charity Program.
• Answered incoming calls and transferred appropriate
• Answered patient questions, ensured they received correction information and provided directions
to department and offices with hospital.
• Ensured all registration documents were properly completed, signed and routed for billing
• Assisted with transporting of patients through and between departments and delivery of sampled
• Observed patients for status as directed by nursing staff, reporting any changes to status
• Assisted security through monitoring of emergency room patient entrance.
• General administrative duties and office procedure as needed.
Comdata Network, Brentwood- Financial Services/ Factoring 2004-2005
Party Collections-Maintain over 300 accounts to collect on customer invoices, collecting proper
paperwork for services billed (Delivery receipts, contracts, and other supporting documentation) report
possible bad debt, charge back uncollected accounts and report fraudulent activity on accounts.
• Monitor and evaluated the daily activities of client accounts
• Made sure that accounting transactions of the organizations was run properly and timely.
• Managed regular reports daily of collection status and payment schedules processed.
• Perform financial analysis of all delinquent accounts.
Comdata Network, Brentwood -National Collection Representative 1999-2004
Responsibilities included gathering detail for unapplied payments, calling on past due invoices, entering
research request and gathering supporting documentation. Suspend past due accounts. Report possible
fraud activity. Update account information when needed. Collect Security deposits or Company Financial
for credit line increases.
• Require account analysis that facilitated timely cash flow.
• Provide supporting documentation necessary to facilitate payment process.
4. P a g e | 4
• Resolve customer billing disputes working with internal departments.
• Negotiate payments for financial distressed accounts.
• Exercise good judgment consistently with internal and external clients.
• Major contributor to helping our department meet and exceed company revenue goals.
Technology Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Office, Expense Management Tools, Web base
SmartData Expense Management (ERM), Comdata Expense Tool (ERM), 10 key proficiency, AS400,
HOST, Multi-phone lines