1. 1) What _____you like to do in summer?
2) John ______ like studying, he prefers watching TV.
3) My mother says, that I ______very lazy, but I _____ think that it ____true.
4) ___you have a sister? Yes, I ___, she ____only 3 years old.
5) My friends ______good, they always help me.
6) This boy _________ want to swim in the lake, because it ___very deep.
7) What ___your mother? She ____ an English teacher.
8) Who ___ they? They ________say anything, I _________ know them.
9) Where ____ Tommy? He ___ absent today. What ____the matter with him? I ______
know, I think he ___ill.
10) _____your sister play football? Yes, she _____. She ____ a good player.
11) They ____twins.
12) It ___ very hot today. ___you want ice-cream? Yes, I____. And what about your
friend? _____she want it too?
13) _____you want to go for a walk with me? No, thanks, I ______ want to go
anywhere, it ___ very cold outside.
14) He ______ pick up mushrooms, because he _____ know which mushroom
___good and which one ___not.
15) ______ say, that I ____selfish. You ________ know me.
16) ____you play tennis? Yes, we ____.
17) Today, I ___ out of mood, I ________ want to talk with anybody. Leave me alone.
18) Where _____you play basketball? There _____a nice playground not far from my
19) This car ____ very beautiful, I want to buy it but I _______have enough money.
20) Where ______ your mother? She ________ at church.
21) ____you crazy? ____you know about what you ____talking? He __________ believe
22) We _____ the winners again. We ____ so happy.
23) ______she listen to rock music? Yes, she ______.
24) _______ go there alone, it ____ very dangerous.
25) Where ____you live?
26) This ____ Marry. She ____ my best friend. She likes reading books, but she ________
like learning poems by heart.
27) Congratulations! You ____ doing the last sentence. You have coped with the task.