1. Instrucciones: Usa “be able to” en vez de “can” en las siguientes oraciones.
1. My parents can understand me.
2. We can’t hear anything.
3. You can get that information from Mrs. Steward tomorrow.
4. Mr. Harris can speak three foreign languages.
5. I can answer all of the questions in the lesson except one.
6. Can you finish all of the work for us by next Thursday?
7. No one can explain the exact meaning of the word to me.
8. Unfortunately, I can’t attend the meeting with you tomorrow.
9. I can’t find Mr. Hanson’s address in the directory.
10. Can you help your classmate with the difficult part of the exam?
11. Can’t the students follow the teacher’s instructions?
12. Can your friends see most of the parade from their windows?
13. I can translate these two sentences into English for you.
CAN / BE ABLE TO