One fine body…
- Saarbrücken Area, Germany, Germany
- Geschäftlich Prof. at Uni Trier
- Branche Hospitality / Leisure
- Webseite www.freizeit-tourismus-geographie.de
- Info Andreas Kagermeier is Professor at the University of Trier (Germany) where he has a personal chair in Leisure and Tourism Geographies. He started his career at the Technical University of Munich as Assistant Professor and has been Associated Professor at the University of Paderborn.. His main research interests are in destination management and trends in tourism product development, leisure mobility and events as well as in cultural urban and bicycle tourism. In the centre of his internationally aligned research are the Mediterranean countries with a special focus on the tourism development in Northern Africa. Recent activities are focusing on the role of experience orientation in tourism.