Diese Präsentation wurde erfolgreich gemeldet.
K.BALASUBRAMANIAN PLOT # 41,
Seraibalaa53@rediffmail.com Tel: 9952041823
A competent and driven manager who has experience of working within a fast
paced manufacturing environment. K.Bala is able to work independently and
has superb problem solving, judgment and decision making skills. He is
experienced in all the design stages of a product, including research,
development and manufacturing, right through to installation and the final
commissioning. He possesses an ability to see the big picture whilst at the same
time focusing on the tasks at hand, and managing multiple projects. Right now
he is looking for a suitable position with a growing company that offers talented
staff member’s opportunities for future career advancement.
B.E (Manufacturing) & Post Diploma in Tool design with hands on 24 + yrs experience in
the field of Foundry, Engineering & Projects, Tool Design & Tool room, Proto-type
Development, Vendor development, Process planning & Methods and Project management.
• B.E ( Manufacturing ) From Anna university – Chennai
• Post Diploma in Tool Design from GTTC – Chennai
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from VSVN Polytechnic college- Virudhunagar
• Auto Cad
• M.S Office
International Travelling Experience
1. Visited Bonfiglioli Rituttori –Italy two times for the purpose of adhering the
transferring manufacturing process on Ring gear / Pinion shaft / other critical gears
related to Wind & Mobile gear boxes to India- Chennai plant
2. Visited Arthur Klink – Germany (who is world renowned Broaching machine
manufacturer) two times for the purpose of 120 ton Broaching machine procurement
as well as machine approval process.
Current working company : M/s Ritisha Transmission , Chennai - 600044
From Nov’2015 onwards as HEAD -Business Development.
M/s Ritisha Transmission was started recently to cater Transmission gear boxes parts
supply to major gear box manufacturer in Chennai.
From July 2006 to Oct’2015
M/s Bonfiglioli Transmission (P) Ltd. Chennai
M/s Bonfigliol who are global leader in manufacturing and supply of Industrial application
gear boxes, Wind turbine’s Pitch & Yaw drive gear boxes and Mobile gear boxes as like in
the application of Wheel drives, Track drives, Tower cranes, Transit mixer , Slew drives and
other industrial applications.
In Bonfiglioli -
From 2013 to Oct’2015 – Project Manager (New product development)
• Progress - deliverables are being completed within the baseline time scales
• Cost - deliverables are being completed within the baseline cost plan
• Quality - deliverables are being completed to defined expectations, first time
• Performance (Value) - progress is being earned for the expected cost
• Reporting - regular and timely reporting of project progress to the sponsors
• Risk - to proactively manage foreseen project risk, mitigating as necessary
• Change - managing changes to the project without unduly affecting the stated
objectives and benefits
• Calculating the economic costs and benefits of any engineering project.
• Improving engineering processes and removing bottlenecks.
Project Handled while in Project Management
• New yaw and Pitch drive gear boxes developed for all Wind mill manufacturer from all
over world customer Gamesa / Suzlon / Vestas / Enercon / GE / Inox / Leitwind /
Winworld / Siemens / NuPower and Many more customers
• Mobile gear boxes developed for international customers like JCB /TAFE/,John Deer /
Case New Holland / Manitowoc / Potain / Amman Apollo / Wirtgen etc..
From 2011 to 2012 - Head (Production Process Engineering)
• Experience in process engineering on capital projects.
• Coaching and developing staff members on an individual basis.
• Can communicate at all levels.
• Experience of tolerance analysis and manufacturing drawings.
• Facility planning and procurement
• Capacity planning and productivity enhancement
• New product development support for all In- House parts
• Resource planning and execution.
From 2006 to 2011 - Manager ( Tool Design )
• Design and development of jigs and fixtures
• Creation of Process plan for the machining of casting components.
• PPAP Documents
• Design and development of gauges for all varieties.
• Designing of chucks and locators (Jaws)for machining of castings
• Responsible for development of new products with required tooling support.
• Adopting the standards like CMTI, Design data & Indian standards for various design
• Adopting Flexible manufacturing Concepts across the Part family.
• Ensuring cost saving / effective capacity utilization / adapt to systems and procedures.
From Oct 1995 to 2006
COMPANY NAME : M/s ROYAL ENFIELD – Chennai
Company profile : Manufacturer & Exporters of TWO WHEELER BIKE in the range of
350cc & 500cc PETROL ENGINE FITTED.
DESIGNATION : Joined as JUNIOR EXECUTIVE (Tool design )
• Jigs & Fixture design for all critical In house Parts.
• Inspection Gauges design.
• PPAP documentation for all NPD parts.
• Existing product productivity support.
PROMOTED : as EXECUTIVE – Product Development – (1998)
• Full time active member in new proto parts development and testing.
• Active member of VAVE project
PROMOTED : as SENIOR EXECUTIVE – MSE – (1999)
• New Product process planning & Execution.
• DFM/DFA study for all in-house machining components
• Capacity / Facility planning
• Vendor / Supplier assessment / negotiation.
• Machines / Tools / Jigs & Fixtures / Gauges Design &Development
• Major CNC fixture procurement follow-up from dedicated fixture manufacturer.
• Process flow improvements and cell layout formations.
• Involvements in 5S/kaizen / POKE-YOKE / LCA / LEAN manufacturing activities.
• SMED for HMC & VMC fixtures.
• Received cash award for Design/Development of THUNDERBIRD
vehicle’s whole frame welding fixtures.
• Electra award for Master plant layout preparation.
• Electra award for Bullet-x engine component PILOT production.
• Performance reward Rs 25000/- for the year 2003-04.
• Introduction of Modular Tombstone fixture for all In-house
• Introduction of Hydraulic OFF-LINE fixture with pallet decoupler.
• Best performer award Rs 29000/- for the year 2004-05.
axis CNC Pneumatic fixture for Gear box case.
axis CNC Hydraulic fixture for Cylinder head & Cover LH-RH
From JAN 1994 to Sep 1995
COMPANY NAME : M/s BIMETAL BEARINGS LTD – HOSUR.
Company profile : Manufacturer & Exporters of Engine bearings & Bushings.
DESIGNATION : TECHNICAL ASSISTANT – Engineering & Projects.
• Jigs & Fixture design / detailing / DAP for new product.
• Inspection Gauges design
• Process routing preparation for new product
• Existing product productivity support
• SPM design and manufacturing.
From JUN 1992 to Sep 1993
Continuing my POST DIP.IN TOOL DESIGN from GTTC, Gundy, Chennai
From DEC 1991 to May 1992
COMPANY NAME : M/s PREMIER SYNTHETICS (I) PVT LTD. Coimbatore
Company profile : Manufacturer TEXTILE Industrial plastic components.
DESIGNATION : TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR – PRODUCTION.
• Responsible for Injection moulding section production.
• Tool room & Die maintenance co-ordination
• QC support
From MAR 1990 to May 1991
COMPANY NAME : M/s KUMAR MALLEABLES (P) LTD. Dindugal
Company profile : Manufacturer Industrial CASTINGS & Steel INGOTS.
DESIGNATION : TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR – PRODUCTION.
• Responsible for Machine moulding section & Core section production.
• Responsible for Sand preparation, Hand moulding section & Metal
• Pattern shop, Metallurgical Lab, QC & Fettling shop co-ordination.
Seminar & Training Attended
• Global trends in Manufacturing Technology from Anna University.
• CNC Machining programming
• CNC Tool holders and its application by SCHUNK.Germany
• Cutting tool technology by WIDIA.
• Geometric dimensioning & Tolerancing.
• Basic Hydraulics from M/s YUKEN (I) Ltd. Bangalore
• Managerial Skill development.
• Pneumatics Applications from SMC Ltd. Banaglore.
• Pro-E Wild fire Software introduction from PTC.
• Hydraulic clamping systems at MAKINO-Bangalore by IMAO CORP.Japan
• PPAP , TQM & APQP
Name : K.BALASUBRAMANIAN
Father name : S.V.KRISHNAN
Date of Birth : 05 – 02 – 1969
MARITAL STATUS : MARRIED