1. JYOTI GUPTA
Dnyaneshwari Park, wing-B,Flat no 8,Dighi road, Bhosari Pune
Contact no. 08956750759 E-mail: email@example.com
I wish to be a part of an esteemed organization which I believe will offer me a myriad
learning opportunities using which I can enhance my skills and constantly evolve as a person
so that I can contribute to the organization's growth to my fullest capability.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electronics and Telecommunication with1st Class with
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 1st Class with distinction from
CusrowWadiaInstitute ofTechnologyPunein2010with 85.23%.
SSC fromMaharashtraStateBoardin2007with 86.46%.
Undergone Fresher Learning Program-Oracle covering RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix, C, C++ from
FS Learning & Culture of Capgemini India Pvt.Ltd.
KEY SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Languages: Unix ,C, C++,SQL, PL/SQL,SQL DBA, Data Structure.
• Development: Microsoftvisual studio.
• Good communication and teamworkskills.
• Understand the requirements requested by clients on functionaldesign document.
• Understand the complete flow and development of modules.
• Prepare the design document.
• Create branch strategy in clear case.
• Workaccording to agile SDLC.
• Writing codes in using C,C++,Unix, Clearcase, MicrosoftVisual Studio.
• Prepare unit test cases and perform the unit testing.
• Performend to end testing the modules.
• Find out bugs and resolve it while debugging.
Capgemini India(SeniorSoftware Engineer)
Project Name:CustomisedModel Development(Nov 2013– Present):
Team size: 35
Role: C/C++ Developer
Working on Agile Projects(Meet deadline everyday).
Working on development of various transunion model for generating the Credit
Card Reports according to the client requirement.
2. Code implementation using Microsoft visual Studio.
Creates a new version of code in Clear case.
Logic validation using Unit testcases.
Debugging in the Microsoft visual studio for the validation.
Creates audit materials for the customer.
Timely delivery of models.
Worked withteam members based in different geographic locations.
Worked on Unixenvironment.
Creates a various testcases for the validation of the code.
Perform a regression testing.
Perform a FDD vs. specs validation.
Validates the logic and audit materials provided by the developer.
Design the FDD(Functional Design Document) according to the specification
provided by the customer.
Design the FDD according to the existing code by using reverse engineering
Perform validation of specifications.
ProjectName Internet Based Home Automation System
Tools&Languages C, Linux Shell Script, ARM9, HTML,Eagle.
Synopsis Using this Internet-based Home Automation System, a
device situated anywhere can be controlled from anyplace
through an Internet connection. The user can also know
whether an appliance is on or off.
• Certificate done in Oracle 1ZO-051 OCA Fundamentals.
• Undergone Fresher Learning Program-Oracle covering RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix, C,
C++ fromFS Learning & Culture of Capgemini India.
• Presented paper on ‘User-friendly Home Automation System with Energy Metering’ at
National Conference at MITCOE,Pune in March, 2013.
• Good qualitative aptitude along with excellent grasping powerand eagerness to learn.
• Professional attitude, innovativeand motivational approach to work.
• Self-motivation and a passion to succeed.
• Proficiency incommunication skills.
• Meditation & Yoga.
• Carrom, Table Tennis.
• Reading books – Dan Brown, PauloCoelho, fiction,biography etc.
Date of Birth : 16th October1991
Languages : English, Marathi, Hindi
I hereby declare that information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.