1. Justice Ronald
Place of Birth: Oman
Date of Birth:19-4-67
Karachi:+92 305 5783006
Mobile:971 52 9115773
To offer Healthcare solutionsto hospitalsandMedical Universitiesenrichingthe qualityof
servicesprovidedtothe ailing bythe Medical Institutes
EnsuringThat a warm relationshipisbuiltbetweenourcompany,the Enduser, which
consistof Doctors SurgeonandParamedicsas well asthe procurementdepartment.
To succeedina positionwhere myskillswillensure apositive contribution infavorof my
companyand my clientsvice versa thuscreatinga cordial longterm relationsbetweenthe
customerand the company.
To be able toenrichmy fellow colleagueswiththe knowledgethatIhave,inso far as my
To keepa track record of on goingresearchinthe fieldof Medical Equipmentandsciences,
aroundthe globe,andtouse thisinformationto the companyadvantage andenable them
to launchnewproductsinthe fieldof Healthcare.
AXIOM CURE TECHNOLOGIES SCIENCES (Karachi, Pakistan) 2008- Present
Department: Sales, Service & Hospital DevelopmentProjects
Duties:DevelopingICU&OperationTheatre ingovernmenthospitals –From Importsto
gasespipelineinstallationoncomplete projectlevel–Coordinationof Informationamongall
companydepartmentaccountandrecovery – Back upService Engineeringdepartment to
lookafterall aftersales installation andprojectsandprovide timelyservicestothe
customer. Alsohandlinginternational correspondenceforimportsandproductlaunching,
pricing.Market competition,service &partsavailabilityetc.
2. HOSPICARE SYSTEMS (Karachi, Pakistan) 2005-2008
Designation: Sales Manager
Department: Electro-Medical Equipment Sales & Service
Duties: Meeting with Doctors & Surgeon for the sales of medical equipment. Setting Sales Target for
Sales Team checkingtheir performance, givingthem on hand trainingof Medical equipments,
enhancingtheir sakes approach and communication with the customer, productknowledge and
demonstration, enablingthem to successful closedeals and do recovery. Further more working with
the servicedepartment for installation and application support – and give on hand trainingto the
paramedics Improvetheir product knowledge and usage and timely backup service. Helping the Sales
team to Achieve the given target – Providingexcellentcustomer service – Handlingcustomer
complaints –Implementing the system. Handlingcorrespondencewith the principalsfor new
TFL Sub distributorDodhy Medical Dist. Draeger Medical (Karachi, Pakistan) 2004-2005
Designation:SalesManagerfor theatre forlife
Department: Sales& Support
Duties: Complete setupwasputby me for TFL, BesidesDraegerEquipment,otherMedical
equipmentmanufactureswereincludedinthe departmentof Plasticsurgery,Lasersurgery
and ultra-sounds. Ialsoprocuredthe largestorderfor DraegerMedical equipment from
Pakistan,theirequipmentwere purchasedandinstalledatThe Institute of Urologyand
Transplantationandusedinthe firsteverLiverTransplantdone inPakistan.
Sechrist Medical & LSS (Karachi, Pakistan) 1998- 2002
Department: Sales& Marketing
Duties: Complete the sale task(target) given by the companywithinspecificperiodof time
–Lookingforwardcomplyingall policiesandstrategiesof companywithoutanyshortfall –
Take care of each of area for eg:- marketing,distribution,Salesandservicing.
Sopha Pak PVT LTD) (Karachi, Pakistan) 1994-1998
Designation:SalesExecutive(AsubsidiaryofSophaDevelopmentFrance in Karachi)
Duties: ApproachingHospital & Medical Universities, pprospects fornew business –
Visitingconcernedareasof diseasesanddepartmentsmeetingDoctorsandsurgeons for
quotation,invoice,delivery,backupservice,recoverytill the closingof the sale. Actingasa
contact betweenacompanyandits existingandpotential markets –Negotiatingthe terms
of an salesagreementandclosingsalesandrecovery
OTR TIRES BRIDGESTONE (Karachi, Pakistan) 1987-1993
Designation: Sales Executive
Department: Sales & Services
Duties: Sales of OFF THE ROAD Tires to Miningcompanies,Cement Factories etc for Heavy
machinery.Visitingquery sites checkingthe equipment and soil and recommending tires accordingto
the rock soil. Tender Biddingas well individual Tiresales,all official work includingquotation,
3. MINISTRY OF ELECTRICITY & WATER SULTANATE OF OMAN 1983-1987
Designation:Clerk& Office Coordinator
Duties: Clerical dutiesinthe departmentof Achieves,Co-ordinationof informationbetween
Directoratesof Electricity,Water,Planning&ProjectsforElectric& Water installationsand
projects. Issuingof Electrician Licenses, andcorrespondence withInternational Power
equipmentcompanies. Operatingall office machinesi.eisTelex,Wordprocessing,fax etc.
Bachelor’s inscience in 1983 Karachi University
Complete knowledge of Product as per department and use (Specialty of Anaesthesia
equipment, Surgical equipment, ICU, CCU Emergency Equipments, Gynea & NICU,
Diagnostics, Radiology & Medical Gases Pipeline, Nuclear Medicine products as well as
basic lab equipment)
ProfessionPerformance work execution
- Very Good knowledge of Medical Devices along with Technical solutions.
- Provides technical input to Hospitals/ Medical Institutes & Constructing architect on Project
Drawings & Designing of ICU’s, Operation Theaters as per Medical Gases Routing, Panel works and
- To explore both local & overseas suppliers or manufacturers for all range of medical equipments &
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in Hospitals & Medical
Institutes Procurement and End Users
- Identify new business opportunities, generate leads, close deals before deadline & efficiently score
in the competitive market
- Meet targets for profitable sales growth in assigned projects.
- Tender preparation and computation of quotations & Bidding.
- Prepare comparison study of prices & technical specifications
- Prepare required project submittals & maintain project documentations.
- Liaises with consultants/contractors for necessary approvals.
- Ensures timely submission of Tenders to Govt/Pvt clients.
- Follows up on Purchase requisitions, Delivery requisitions, Sales Invoice, Pro-forma , Delivery order,
LPO and related documentation as required.
- Scans the market for all available tenders and Co-ordinate with concerned department.
- Assists the Sales Team to effectively work with the customer understanding and fulfilling their
Requirements, demonstration of equipments and successfully achieving orders, closing deals timely
And reaching their sales target iIn minimum time.
-Assisting Account Recovery officers in recovering payment from customers
- Assist the service team at site for installation and commissioning and onward providing timely
Backup services as and when required.
- Successful handing over of jobs completed to the customer and further instructions to the Bio-
Medical Service backup department.