1. Jose Muro-Palmariello
508 East Reed Avenue, Apartment #4. Bowling Green, OH 43402
email@example.com / (419) 601-1242
Risk Assurance Intern, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Toledo, OH June 2016-Present
• Intense audit approach over client’s processes, policies, systems and controls.
• Main focus on IT, finance, data analytics and regulatory environments.
Global Composite Intern, Owens Corning WHQ, Toledo, OH September 2015-February 2016
• Worked as part of the Composites Solutions Business Finance Team for the Americas.
• Performed Price-Volume-Mix analysis to explain variance drivers on a customer level.
• Conducted distribution analysis on accounts totaling USD $120 million in Net Sales per year.
• Main liaison with production plants in Mexico and Brazil, in order to facilitate Internal Reporting.
• Completed a Distribution Rebates Accrual Recommendation to assist top management in decision
Business Intern, Evans Home Loans & Insurance, Bowling Green, OH August-December 2014
• Managed a client base of more than 100 customers and assisted them to find suitable insurance
products using HawkSoft software.
• Served as liaison with five different insurance companies to plan marketing strategies and further a
higher customer experience.
• Assisted with an average of seven weekly loan closings using Point Calyx software, reconcile
company documents, privacy policies and legal procedures.
Business Practicum, BG Chamber of Commerce, Bowling Green, OH August-December 2014
• Assisted in organizing group lobbying for the investors from the Toledo, OH area.
• Researched investment projects and performed what-if-analysis situations for feasibility of potential
business opportunities for investors.
• In charged of revision of the 2013 and 2014 budgets to reconcile with book records, using Excel.
• Accountable for the cross-reference project to organize Investors directory in the Chamber’s website.
Administrative Aide, Sobres Muro, C.A., Caracas, Venezuela March 2010-August 2013
• Directed a client base of 152 customers using SAINT software to manage customer service.
• Oversaw procurement processes with suppliers across the northern Venezuelan region.
• Managed a marketing, advertising and sales budget of US$6,500 per month.
Bowling Green State University (BGSU), Bowling Green, OH GPA: 3.3
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Expected Graduation: May 2017
Specializations: Accounting & Supply Chain Management
Accolades & Activities
Delta Sigma Pi, Professional Business Fraternity, BGSU, Social Chair April 2016-Present
World Student Association, BGSU, Member September 2015-Present
Delta Sigma Pi, Professional Business Fraternity, BGSU, Member April 2015-Present
Model European Union Top Award, University of Pittsburgh, Recipient February 2015
National Society of Leadership and Success, BGSU, Member January 2015-Present
German Club Award, BGSU, Recipient April 2014
National Society of Collegiate Scholars, BGSU, Member March 2014-Present
BG Success Scholarship, BGSU, Recipient August 2013-Present