Proficient and performance-driven IT professional offering ten years’ experience in leading technology. Skilled with
combined strong qualifications developed over comprehensive experience with focus on information management, IT
support services, and network administration. Current DOD SECRET Clearance 2018-2028.
Advanced troubleshooting Active directory management TCP/IP / DHCP
Computer diagnostics andrepair VTC / Video teleconference Firewalls
Hardware / Softwaretroubleshooting Equipmentinventory Database administrator
Switches / Routers VoIP / Video Virtual environments
Information security BMC Remedy / Troubleticketing Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8& 10
Tier Troubleshooting HEAT ITSMITService Management Remote desktopadministration
MS Office Technical support Data recovery
Network administration Remote / TelecommuteCustomer Service Hardware / Softwareupgrades
02/2017 – Present – Remote Customer Support Specialist - Embassy Program - Help Desk - SEVATEC Inc.
• Build clientwebsites with WordPress for over 200 websites in both English and Foreign languages.
• Manage clientwebsites through WordPress Dashboard for over 200 websites, in all languages.
• Working100% remotely to update and maintain vital and critical Information for clients’websites.
• Create and Modify existing HTML code as needed.
• Monitor PublishingStandards for user websitedesign.
• Creating and EditingUberMenus, both English and Foreign languages.
• Creating and EditingFooter and Main Navigation Menus, both English and Foreign languages.
• Creating User Accounts in WordPress
• Creating, editing, addingand removing Widgets, Posts,Categories, Tags, Events, Slides,Media, Pages and
• Hootsuite Platformand Social Marketingknowledge.
08/2016 – 02/2017 - Help Desk Technician - VA Veterans NSD National Service Desk – G2 Global Solutions
• Provided remote troubleshooting support to over 10,000 end users,troubleshooting,diagnosing,resolving,and
documenting hardware,software, and network related technical issues.
• Provides supportover the phone in a call center environment with remote connection software.
• Performs scheduled maintenance on servers,workstations and network equipment.
• Performs data migrations fromexistingenvironments to new server environments.
• Technical supportincludingworkingwith applications/systems to undertake analysis,diagnosis and resolution of
staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
• Active Directory Admin for user accounts,creating,enabling,disabling,assigning privileges for network access.
04/2016 – 08/2016 – Help Desk Support Technician – Walter Reed Naval Hospital – SpecPro - Experis
• Provided phone and help-desk support for local and off-siteusers usingremote desktop access as indicated by
problem resolution protocol.
• Replacingold hardwarewith new hardware, data and settings migration from old computers to new computers .
• Documenting calls in the ticket management system to ensure proper trackingand resolution.
• Desk sidesupportwhen problems cannot be resolved remotely providing customer software, hardware,and
networking, particularly troubleshootingand repair.
• Reimaging and deployment of computers.
• Support the operation of computer peripherals such as scanners,faxes,switches,wireless routers,and mobile
• Troubleshooting,diagnoseand resolve difficultproblems related to personal computer hardwareand software,
to includedesktops,printers,servers,mobile devices and standard and uniquesoftware.
03/2016 – 4/2016 - Help Desk Technician - FinCEN - Financial Crimes Enforcement Network- UNIVERSAL CONSULTING
• Provided support for a variety of proprietary government applications
• Cross-trained and supported multipleapplicationsin a Help Desk/Call Center Environment
• Responded to telephone and electronic requests for supportas partof the Application Desk operation.
• Handled multiplepriorities and customer issues in a professional and calmmanner being ableto interpret,
understand and effectively resolvethe question/s that the customer is asking
• Entered, monitored, and updated help desk tickets in the call trackingsystemto track progress and resolution of
• Performed closed-loop communication with end users to resolution
• Exceeded various servicelevels (SLAs) as established by assignment(callsper day, ETAs, on-time response,
administrativecall closure,customer satisfaction)
01/2008－ 01/2015 –Information Technology Specialist 25B - US ARMY
• Provided in-person supportto over 20,000 end users,troubleshooting, diagnosing,resolving,and documenting
hardware, software, and network related technical issues.
• Managed ongoing computer hardwareand software issues,includingdissemination of unclassified and classified
• Provided troubleshootingfor software systems and system hardware on areas such as IP conflicts,TCP/IP routing,
data path transmission and related irregularities.
• Implemented the migration of over 8,000 employees' e-mail to DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DOD) ENTERPRISE
EMAIL usingOutlook 2007 and/or Outlook Web Access (OWA) clientaccess.
• Responsiblefor implementing network system installations,changes and upgrades.
01/2008－ 01/2015 –Information Technology Specialist - US ARMY (continued)
• Developed, documented and implemented standard operatingprocedures for military and civilian information
systems security largeoffice system workgroups.
• Executed integration of more than 5,000 new computer systems to the division.
• Apply best management practices in handlingExchangeServer 2003 fileserver, server backups,activedirectory
users and computers, local domainsand policies,local security policies,Outlook 2003/2007/2010,as well as
software and hardware installation.
• Supported daily monitoringand reportingof the user data protection and backups.
• Performed onsite analysis, diagnosis,and resolution of complex desktop problems for end users,recommended
and implement correctivesolutions,includingoffsiterepair for remote users as needed.
• Provided daily hardwareand software technical supportfor military computer and communications hardware,
software and equipment created with BMC remedy trouble ticket software.
• Installed,configured,tested, maintained,monitored, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related
hardwareand software to deliver required desktop service levels.
• Collaborated with LAN technicians/network administratorsto ensure efficientoperation of the desktop
• Developed and maintained an inventory of all equipment.
• Where required, administered and resolved issues with associated end-user workstation networking software
Computer Technology Currently attending NOVA College － Sterling, VA
TESTPREP 220-801 COMPTIA A+ 07 Feb 2013 ARMY E-LEARNING COURSEWARE
TESTPREP N10-004 NETWORK+ 03 Nov 2012 ARMY E-LEARNING COURSEWARE
TESTPREP SY0-201 SECURITY+ 16 Aug 2012 ARMY E-LEARNING COURSEWARE
Warrior Leaders Course 22 Jul 2011 NCO Academy Grafenwoehr Germany
ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY 26 Jan 2010 Army TrainingCourseATSC - LMS
Support Operations Course(SOC) 17 Aug 2009 Army TrainingCourseATSC – LMS
Information Technology Specialist 02 Sep 2008 Signal School,Fort Gordon GA
Basic CombatTraining 10 Apr 2008 BCT USACIMT, Fort Jackson