August 18, 2015
CPA-Philippines, License Number: 0109510
CPAPNG Member Number:AS 6574
Filipino Passport Holder: EB 6627115 expiry dtd 23/10/2017
PhilippineAddress: Davao City
PNG Address: Rabaul, East New Britain Province
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile Number: (675) 7110 5699
BRIEF PERSONAL DESCRIPTION & CAREER SUMMARY:
• A Highly Motivated Individual
• Can work under pressure and without Supervision
• Positive Working Attitude.
• With High Inter-personal relationship among work mates regardless of races.
• Around ten (10) years accounting experience in middle management level with an exposure to
manufacturing, importer, wholesaler and distributor industry.
• Two years accounting experience in banking industry specializing in micro-financing.
• Three years accounting experience in School / University environment.
• Excellent computer working experience, with a strong exposure to Microsoft office package.
• Proactive and able to do all works related to Accounts & Finance independently
• Excellent in Office Administration, Public Relation & Secretarial Duties.
• Can do Budgeting / Costing / Planning / Payroll, etc..
• Good command over English Language in Spoken & Written/ self correspondence.
• Experienced in Inventory / Warehousing / Import / Customs Clearance.
• Self-motivated and pleasing mannered/Well experienced in dealing with Banks.
• Tactful and having excellent problem solving skills.
Employer: PACIFIC INDUSTRIES LTD
Type: MANUFACTURING / WHOLESALER / DISTRIBUTOR
Position: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT / OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
Reporting to: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Location: Rabaul, ENBP, PNG
Period: From Dec 17, 2004 up to present
Job Description & Responsibilities:
AS FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT / OFFICE ADMINISTRATION:
Accounts Payable (A/P)
• Ensure compliance with internal control policies and procedures in line with the Organization policies
and procedures at all times.
• To check and ensure correct charging / coding of proper accounting heads General Ledger.
• To ensure complete documentation as per company’s policy before processing payment of Invoice.
• To supervise accounts staff and extend assistance as and when necessary.
• Impart training to the staff on regular basis to improve their skill set in order to be more productive in
their respective area.
• Completion of monthly VAT /GST & Business Payment Tax returns and periodical submissions to
PNG statutory bodies.
• To prepare cash pay outs in advance on a daily basis and coordinate with the CFO to ensure the
suppliers are paid in line with the credit terms
• Prepare weekly cash flow pay out in advance for imports and coordinate with the CFO for timely
booking foreign exchange contract.
August 18, 2015
• To coordinate with suppliers for any discrepancies on transaction.
Accounts Receivable (A/R)
• To ensure credit policy is being maintained at all times in line with company policies and report to the
CFO if there is any variance / deviation.
• Conduct daily cash checking & verification against sales transaction of the day.
• To verify and authorize before extending adhoc credit to customer accounts depending up on the
• Analyze daily overdue customer’s statements and follow up with the Depot / Sales department for
• To ensure customers who fail to comply with credit terms are put on stop supply until they will clear
• Supervision on Fortnightly payroll calculation for National employees and monthly payroll report.
• To update employee master for any increment as approved by the management.
• To authorize payroll disbursement every fortnight.
• Monthly analysis of payroll reports – budget vs actual and explain the variance.
• To check and confirm payroll deductions (paye tax, NPF, & Staff advances) are carried out in
Landed Costing & Stock Valuation
• Costing analysis on imported items - both Raw Materials & Traded Goods.
• To ensure correct costs are accounted & reflected properly in the Landed cost calculation.
• Based on the landed costing, recommended suggested selling price taking into account the sales
margin policy of the company
• To ensure selling price are updated according to the standard price as set by management.
• Inventory valuation of finished goods and Raw Materials for monthly and annual accounts.
• To ensure monthly stock on hand are valued and accounted properly.
• Collection of daily Production data and make sure they are in order.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, including Production Report - referred to as Monthly
MIS reports for the Top Mgt of the company.
• To respond queries and explain in details for any variances.
• Monthly analysis of general ledger, income & expenditure and finished product margins. Compare
Actual against budget and explain variances.
• Monthly analysis of balance sheet.
• Control of cash receipts in all branches and supervision of bank reconciliation.
• Control of Petty Cash in all branches. To ensure petty cash are being used in line with company policy
• Regular maintenance of Creditors, Debtors, Expenses, and Balance sheet Ledger
• Bank Reconciliation statements and preparation of Financial Statements. Generation of Revenue
reports on a monthly basis,
• Accounting of Sales and Purchase Invoices and bills
• Supervision of monthly general ledger reconciliation’s on Ledger accounts.
• Reconciliation’s include:
Profit & Loss: Rent & Rates, Subscriptions, Interest Paid, Bad Debts, Lease Pmts, Depreciation,
Balance Sheet: Provn for Long Service Leave & Annual Leave, Accruals,
Debtors & Creditors, Bank, Wages Control, PAYE tax, Prepayments,
Deposits, A/R Suspense, Staff Advance, Trade Creditors & Debtors, Fixed
Assets & others
• Preparation of Annual reconciliation as per audit requirement and assisting auditors on the data’s
needed in relation with the audit.
August 18, 2015
• Inter-branch Account Reconciliation.
• Review of reports produced by the MIS department for completeness and accuracy. Assist MIS dept in
resolving issues. Report to FC on unresolved issues.
• Administration of admin staff.
• Administration of office supplies and staff amenities.
• Other duties as designated by the Financial Controller from time to time.
• Relieve office duty of other department as need arises.
Cheque / Bank Authorized Signatory.
Before signing any of the cheques / bank documents, the following are being carried out:
• Check and ensure that invoices processed for payments are correct and that documentation’s is in
accordance with the company policy.
• To check documentation are authenticate.
• To ensure correct details on every cheque drawn to pay supplier accounts.
Employer: MICRO ENTERPRISE BANK, INC.
Period: June 03, 2002 to July 28, 2004
Job Description: Accounting Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:
• monitoring of daily foreign exchange rate
• in-charge of the recording daily transaction of the bank
• preparation of financial statement for head office & branch
• monitoring daily movement & transaction of funds deposit in bank
• preparation of monthly bank reconciliation
• in-charge for the weekly, monthly, quarterly reports for Central Bank of the Philippines
• in-charge for the monthly remittances for Bureau of Internal Revenue
Employer: UNIVERSITY OF MINDANAO (UM)
Period: June 07, 1999 – April 30, 2002
under Student Training Assistance Program (STAP)
1.) Bank reconciliation analyst (Jan.2002-April 2002)
2.) General Ledger (GL) Operator (Jan. 2001-Dec.2001)
3.) Accounts Receivable Clerk (Aug. 2000-Dec.2000)
4.) Audit Analysis Clerk (Aug. 1999 – July 2000)
5.) Bookkeeping Clerk (June 1999 – July 1999)
August 18, 2015
Age: 35 years old
Civil Status: Married
No of Kids: Nil
Birth date: February 25, 1980
Birth place: Sugod, Monkayo Comval Province
Weight: 144 lbs.
SUNDARARAJAN KRISHNAN MR. CEFERINO DOMINGO
Chief Financial Officer Assistant Chief Accountant
Pacific Industries Ltd University of Mindanao
P.O Box 3096, Kokopo – Rabaul Bolton St., Davao City
East New Britain Province Tel#: 63 82 2221339
Papua New Guinea
Tel#: 675 9821154 MR. RUEL L. RUBIA
State Auditor, Commission on Audit
MR. PAUL CHUE Davao City
Managing Director Tel#: 227-2625
Pacific Industries Limited
Port Moresby, PNG, Tel#: 675 325 1544