2. Audience- Demographics
• Age: Generally 30+
• Income: £25-£50,00
• Marital status: Married
• Gender: Both
• Educational background: A/O Levels, and a
• Occupation: Something intellectual, so a
teacher or nurse.
3. Audience- Geoographics
• Tend to live in the country.
• Likely to have bought their own house-
valued at £200,000+
• Have children.
• Quite close to their family.
• The head of the household will more than
likely be male.
4. Audience- Psychographics
• Quite old fashioned and traditional.
• They are quite quiet and reserved and tend to only speak when spoken to.
• They are interested in pre 21at century films, and like to listen to pre 21st
• They have quite a unique fashion sense as they like to wear clothes inspired
by the 1940s and 50s.
• They don’t tend to watch sports, and if they did it would be sports such as
cricket and golf.
• They enjoy going out to eat, and dancing- traditional (ballroom)
• They tend to hold values that are deemed as ‘old fashioned’
• They don’t watch conventional television programs- generally quiz and
• They read broadsheet newspapers and listen to the radio.
• They are interested in classical music, and can play a musical instrument
Due to the fact that silent film itself is not a
genre, the nature of the film itself is a
It is a niche film.
6. Emily- The girl to initially go
• She is a 15 year old girl
• She has 1 sister and 2 brothers- all of which are older than her.
• She is very smart and is in top groups for every subject at school.
• She plays the flute often, and is also learning to speak Greek.
• Her Mother died when she was just a young child, and her Father is
• She is very sporty, and represents her county in javelin, and the 100
• She works weekends at the local shop
7. Sophie- The leader of the group
• She is a 16 year old girl
• She may not be in the top sets for everything, but she has
a lot of common sense, and that is what her friends draw
• She has an older sister- although she is not close to her.
• She wants to be a teacher when she’s older, and knows
she is going to university.
• She is fluent in 4 other languages:
• > French
• > Italian
• > Hebrew
• > Danish
8. Kaite- The second girl to go
• She is a 17 year old girl
• She still doesn’t know if she wants to go to
university or not.
• Her long term boyfriend died in a motorcycle
• She is an only child, and doesn’t have many
• Her Mother and Father are together- although
they are in an abusive relationship.
• She is unemployed and can’t drive.
9. Alex- The ‘baby’ of the group
• She is 14 years old.
• She doesn’t really know what she’s doing with
• She has a pushy Mother and a Father who is
constantly away in the Marines.
• She is always reading, and hides behinds her
friends in scary situations.
11. Why would anyone want to see
• I believe people would want to go and see
my film because it is something completely
different to most other films out there at the
• It is an old-fashioned approach to media,
and yet it has a modern twist.
• It is that twist, which I believe will attract