1. JULIA H. HERNANDEZ
www.linkedin.com/in/juliahhernandez ● @B_Jewlz
“Positive influence on the group with great attitude and “can-do” spirit.”
High-quality administrative professional with 10 years of experience collaborating with senior-level executives.
Lean Six Sigma certified and skilled at team and project management. Manage deadlines and able to multi-task in
fast-paced environments with ease. Skilled in report preparation, research and data management. Familiar with
all aspects of office management, including time and expense reporting. Organized, adaptable, efficient and detail-
oriented. Excellent technical and communication skills. operates independently and looks for process
improvement to increase proficiency.
Time & Schedule Management Technically Savvy
High Level Business Acumen Budget Oversight
Team/Office Management Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
Software Competencies: Microsoft Office Suite – Proficient Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Access, Visio,
InfoPath and SharePoint, Outlook, Google Docs (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Drive), Evernotes, Expedia Corporate
Travel, Corporate Concur, American Express Travel, ACT dBase, QuickBooks Pro, E-Buy, Siebel Analytics, SAP,
AS400, Asset Suite 8 (Passport), Hyperion Reports (LMS)
• MS Excel: basic data management functions; Charts, pivot report development; integrated
functionality with MS Access and SharePoint
• MS Word: creating documents and reviewing and updating procedures, mail merge, building forms
• PowerPoint: charts, graphs, creating master backgrounds, video
B.B.A., Business Administration & Management - Robert Morris University, Chicago, IL, 2007
PROFESSIONAL & VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
COMMONWEALTH EDISON, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 2016 - 2018
Administrative Coordinator/Analytical Business Administrator (Contract) – Transmission Projects & Programs
Mgmt. Provides Administrative and office support duties for multiple directors and managers and staff.
Directors. Up to 60 employees and staff augmentation.
• Monitor Director’s outlook calendars. Pre-Reviewing for meetings and appointments pre to optimize
their time and effectiveness. (automated conditional formatting for appointments)
• Created forms from existing word documents to make distribution process more efficient.
• Manage groups/staff to keep Director’s off Non-compliance reporting by preparing and distributing
reports, keeping employees on track to meet training compliance deadlines (OSHA, Ethics, FERC) using
Hyperion Reports, v-lookups, pivot tables.
• Maintained accurate email distribution lists, adding and removing personnel as needed/manage
exchange server distribution list for departments.
• Prepared and distribute reports (Root Cause Investigation, Compliance and Training, Material Report,
AAA Report). Creating/importing multi data destination Charts / Graphs into PowerPoint, Creating
Macros for automation of reporting.
• Prepared and distributed “On-The-Move” announcements for new hires, internal transfers and
• Created employee announcements/brochures using Publisher.
• Worked with the Department directors to create a standard on office catering.
• Compile expense reports and book travel as requested in Concur
• Created/maintained user guides and other work tools (Administrative Handbook)
• Organized large department meetings and gatherings e.g. All Hands and Employee Team Building Events
2. • Proactively managed meeting: Call for agenda items, Meeting Minutes, and Action Item follow-up
• Acts as the liaison with the building property management on office suite issues, building events, etc.
• Served/coordinated the Emergency Response Team.
• Liaisons with building facilities handle issues with office space, equipment and the maintenance
• Placed service and work orders for building maintenance and repair through the Angus Anywhere
• Work closely with OSRs ensuring new employees have necessary office/cube space including office
supplies, nameplates, etc.
• Work closely with and may serves as a back-up to Office Coordinator
• Work with vendors to update COIs
RICHMANN BUSINESS SERVICES, St. Charles, IL 2015 - 2016
• Managed & developed procedures for the office
• Managed and guided processes monitoring due dates for filing of monthly and quarterly personal and
corporate tax returns
• Planned and development process to keep the Tax team on track to improve efficiency. Relayed my
finding to the owner
• Manage day-to-day activity of office: office supplies, answering and directing calls, making
appointments, event planning, document template creation and office machine maintenance
• Development of on-line shared calendar for tax appointments, employee out of office, and team
• Meeting: Agenda, Meeting Minutes, and Action Item follow-up
• Created Administrative Handbook
REMODELING A-2-Z, Aurora, IL 2013 - 2016
Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator
• Virtual Support for president of a startup company coordinating residential remodeling projects.
• Manage vendor and sub-work contracts.
• Handle invoicing, correspondence and follow up with customers.
• Manage the day-to-day activities of owner using Google docs.
• Primary liaison between owner and external clients and Investors.
• Keeping track of discussions and documenting samples and material selection.
• Keeping track of project scheduling and project calendars.
HILLSHIRE BRANDS (formerly SARA LEE), Downers Grove, IL 2007 - 2013
Executive Assistant - Customer Management, Gov’t & Industry Affairs & Brand Marketing
• Assistant and liaison to the CCO and two Vice Presidents (supported up to 5 executives +plus teams)
Administrative Assistant III - Customer Management & Brand Marketing
• Assistant to multiple V.P.s + teams
CERTIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
MOS Certification – MS Excel
Project Management Professional Trained (PMP Bootcamp)
2014 – 2019
Involved in volunteering at varies non-profits in an administrative capacity from 2012 – Current.
CASA/GAL Volunteer – Court Appointed Special Advocate appointed by Juvenile Court Judge - Kane County –
What does a CASA volunteer do?