1. INTZAR HUSSAIN
MBA (Accounting & Finance)
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
Experience: 06 Years in Accounts, Finance, Administration,
Internal Audit, Inventory Control and Purchase
Peachtree, Quick Book, Tally, MS Office
And others customize Accounting Software
Driving License: Valid UAE Driving License
Address: Abu Dhabi, UAE
UAE: +971-552025856, Pak: +92 3014147486
Email: email@example.com, Skype: mr.hussain861
Date of Birth: 5th
Marital Status: Single
Visa Status: Employment visa
Expertise & Strength
Peach Tree , Quick Book, Tally, MS Office
SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social
Budgeting, Forecasting & Planning
Reconciliation Banks & Inter companies
Investment & Corporate Finance
Inventory Management (LIFO,LIFO) Method
Administrative Tasks & Reporting
Financial Reporting Daily, Monthly, Annual
Financial Statements Analysis (Ratio Analysis)
General Accounting up to Finalize
Accounts Receivable & Payables
Asset Disposition & Asset Management
Audit External & Internal
Negotiation with Banks (lease & Loan)
Accounting For Associates Companies
Cash Allocations/ Payroll Accounting
MS Office Advance in Spread Sheet (Excel)
Working Capital Management
Closing all account books End of year
Accounts/Finance Manager (September 2013- Present) Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Village passengers Transports Establishment (www.vpt.ae)
The Village Passengers Transport is the Group of companies in Abu Dhabi & Dubai which is involve in the
business of transportation Services and General Trading.
Accounts & Finance Duties:
2. • Review expense coding, amounts, validity of debt and authority limits of payables and check requests
• Verify Accounts Receivable sub ledger remains in balance with General Ledger.
• Post month end adjustment of prepaid rent per guidelines.
• Reconcile tenant security deposits monthly.
• Investigate cash variances between the General Ledger and the bank account.
• Investigate outstanding bank reconciliation items before bank reconciliation is posted for the month.
• Maintain schedules and post journal entries for monthly accruals/prepays of contract services, utilities,
taxes and insurance.
• Prepare and send monthly financial statements by owner and/or lender deadlines.
• Prepare and send annual and quarterly financial statements by lender deadlines.
• Close out capital jobs at year end to move value of completed jobs from work in progress to the proper
capital General Ledger account.
• Prepare schedules of prepaid commissions at year end to be posted into the Fixed Assets Manager
• Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
• Analyzing competitors and market trends.
• Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
• Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
• Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
• Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities.
• Supervising staff.
• Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs.
• Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction.
• Carrying out staff appraisals, managing performance and disciplining staff.
• Responding to customer enquiries and complaints.
• Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed.
• Attending conferences and training.
• PRO works, issuance of new visa, Health insurance, cancelation of visa and renewal of trade license.
• Others Duties assigned by the management.
Accounts Officer (September 2011 – September 2013) Abu Dhabi, UAE
Al Merdass General Trading Establishment (www.merdass.com)
The Al Merdass Genreal Trading is a group of companies in Abu Dhabi & Dubai which is involve in the business
of building material trading and construction.
• Monthly closing of books and produce financial statements.
• File all monthly, quarterly, and annual, sales and purchases.
• Review and maintain company’s fixed assets, performing physical observations of assets on an annual
basis. Includes adding purchased assets, transfers, and disposing assets that are idle or no longer in use.
3. • Review and maintain company’s lease agreements. Includes buildings, vehicles, and office equipment.
• Assure that proper inventory procedures are being followed and cutoff information is accurate.
• Observe physical inventories at yard locations and reconcile inventory variances.
• Calculate monthly customer incentives and ensure payments are made timely.
• Review accounts payable invoices for proper authorization, backup, and coding.
• Post various journal entries to ensure proper matching of revenues and expenses on monthly financial
• Assist with accounting reviews performed at yard locations.
• Annual preparation of work papers for internal and external audits.
• Assist with the preparation of annual operating budget.
• Act as backup for Human Resources and Payroll.
• Handle project base work, costing, budgeting and planning.
Accounts Officer (February 2011 – September 2011) Lahore, Pakistan
DUNKIN DONUTS Pakistan (www.dunkindonuts.com.pk)
The DUNKIN DONUTS is an American global donut company and coffeehouse chain.
• Assisting the finance director in ensuring that all responsibilities are handled & perform properly.
• Supervising (one direct report) in processing payments, journal entries and ensured it was in compliance
with the internal Accounting and Business Ethics guidelines.
• Manage Accounts Payable and Procurement process including Purchase Requests & Purchase Orders.
• Reviewing Purchase Invoices, Banking transactions, reconciliations, Cash transactions and accruals.
• Monitoring Payroll and related activity.
• Liaisons with Vendors for the day-to-day purchasing transactions.
• Finalize monthly Trial Balance with all related supporting schedules.
• Assisting the external auditors during their interim & final audit mission.
• Assisting the finance manager in handling the tax audit requirements.
• Results to senior management and advised on best practices.
• Remain a focal point of contact for finance/accounts related issues of the company.
• Reviewing the Accounting SOPs and introduced them to newcomers.
Skills & Personal Attributes
Analytical Problem Solving
Quick learner with minimum Guidance
Proficient in English, Urdu and basic in Arabic
Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
Ability to Work under pressure for long hours
Proven ability to work on multiple tasks
Able to work under minimum Supervision
Decision Making Skills
Spreadsheet(Excel) & Word Processing
Effective & efficient Use of Time
Good Team leader & Player
High level of accuracy
4. Internship and Projects
One year Internship as Internal Auditor during Master study in BUSINESS MANEAGEMENT Firm
A deep search base thesis on Internal Audit with personal experience.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned particulars & Information are true to the best of my knowledge