1. Resume of Intra Bahnisch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Mrs. Intra Bahnisch
31 Bishops Lane Lower Winkie Road, Glossop 5344
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1.Schedule 2. Material planner 3. Production Planner 4.Program buyer 5. Logistics
Sex : Female Age : 38 Years
Height : 155 cm. Weight : 55kg.
Date of Birth : Dec 24,1978 Place of Birth : Samuthprakarn /Thailand
Religion : Buddhism Nationality : Thai
Marital Status : Married Tel : 0435-900-951
E-mail : email@example.com
1998 – 2001 Completed Bachelor of Science (Psychology) at Kasetsart University, Bangkok
Thailand GPA: 3.11
1. Mead Johnson Nutrition (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Sep 1st
, 2012 – June 2015) Baby formula
Job Function: Sr. Supervisor Raw Material & Packaging Planning
Main responsibilities: Material planner
- Responsible for all Raw Material and Packaging requirement planning in MRP SAP system & Excel
- Plan the requirement of Material according to the production plan require, lead-time and inventory
policy by Excel and SAP system.
- Create & Maintain material master in MRP system by set up MOQ, Lead time order, Round up order
Day on Hand policy.
- Run Material requirement plan from SAP and calculation the requirement by Excel file then issue
PO/Forecast to supplier by monthly basis.
- Follow up the delivery plan with supplier to on time delivery.
- Coordinate with supplier / Purchasing /QA and Warehouse of claim supplier for defective, shortage and
any issue from supplier delivery.
- Evaluate supplier by monthly supplier performance rating.
- Control Material inventory (Day on Hand) to meet the committed target including consider and support
space management with warehouse team.
- Well Material management, Reduce material slow movement, less write-off for the discontinue product.
- Working closely with Demand planner, production planner and related cross function team e.g.
Manufacturer, Quality, Warehouse etc.to ensure raw material and packaging material availability for
- Cooperate with Global team and Import Export team for Preparing the shipping document and
scheduling for the import and export shipment on time.
2. Futuris Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (May, 2012 – Aug 2012) Automotive Part
Job Function: Material and Production planning supervisor.
Material Planning / Production Planning / Purchasing
- Plan all Customer delivery to on time & meet customer requirement.
- Plan for production to be on time Customer’s deliveries.
- Responsible for planning organizing manpower’s to get smoothly of production planning.
- Plan all raw materials and follow up the material to on time delivery per production requirement.
- Issue PO/Forecast to all suppliers. And evaluation supplier performance.
- Control Inventory level & Inventory turn. Reduce material dead stock & slow movement.
- Maintain & Create item master into JD Edwards system.
2. Resume of Intra Bahnisch
Dispatch / Warehouse / Inventory
- Continuously monitor inventory & Warehouse performance and activities to ensure KPI are achieve
- Maintain and update inventory control record on product from receiving until dispatching.
- Supervisor and assist in daily warehouse and inventory management including of incoming
material received and routing of appreciate area, ensure inventory transaction are accuracy.
- Continuously improve store layout and classification of stock, and full utilize store space.
Import / Export
- Prepare shipping document, booking and arrangement for customs clearance of import & export
- To ensure the Shipment of import material on time
3. HBI Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.(Aug 2009 – Apr 2012): Garment
Department: Logistics and Planning
Job Function: Material Planner Executive
- Analyze and review production schedule based on customer release by MRP system.(SAP R/3,Web
interface module CITRIX)
- Prepare delivery schedule report and Projection to supplier by weekly.
- Issue PO/Forecast and Follow up confirmation from supplier.
- Monitoring by closely for all material to delivery on time, expedites, postpone and cancel order to
follow up the update MRP and any infatuate demand (Local & Oversea supplier)
- Coordinate QA & LAB to Improvement supplier.
- Follow up material for new project (Lab dip)
- Inventory control in order to prevent material shortage, high inventory and obsolete stock.
- Maintain material setting (MOQ, Firm period, Delivery Frequency, Order) Create new part number,
Process, MRP Running in SAP system.
- Coordinate with USA head office and internal team in case new model order, additional order, changing
BOM, transferring material and any special case.
- Supervisor 1 staff of Material control coordinator
Lead of Inventory Control/Supplier Management Inventory (SMI)/Reject material reduction,
Summary Purchasing and forecast
- Provides Monthly and Yearly report to Logistics & Planning Manager and USA head office.
- Set up, monitor and measure performance of KPI which is related with overall organization standard
and communication with team in order to meet the target.
Interaction with supplier ( 80% of Oversea and 20% of local)
- Provide feedback, managing conflict, and collaboration and find the best solution for any problem.
- Handling and monitoring of claims vendors for defectives / shortage and missing parts.
- Negotiating production and transportation lead time of supplier.
- Minimize inbound & outbound premium freight to charge back to supplier.
- Weekly import shipment arrangement.
- Delivery evaluation performance.
4. Yamakoh Precision (Thailand) Co., Ltd, (Feb 2008 – Jul 2009: Electronics and Automotive part
Job Function: Planning supervisor
- Report to General Manager.
- Created Master Schedule Plan, Production Plan and Delivery control base on customer requirement.
- Provide monthly, yearly capacity performance plan for arrange and control production plan to
- Planning material requirement plan, control to ensure material delivery on time and optimize
- Set up and update new model schedule, coordinate and monitoring to target schedule.
- Summarize weekly and monthly section performance report.
- Handle team staff in control 4 persons, 3 warehouse and 1 material control staff.
3. Resume of Intra Bahnisch
5. Thai Atom Gloves Co., Ltd, (Mar 2006 – Feb 2008): Textile Glove Manufacturing.
Job Function: Production Control supervisor.
- Set up Monthly production plan in accordance customer requirement machine capacity and material
- Confirmation order to support customer requirement (Japan Head office)
- Issue PO and Follow up confirmation from supplier
- Prepare the delivery schedule report & Forecast sent to supplier (Local & Oversea supplier)
- Monitoring delivery on time: just in time (JIT) and Consignment (Local & Oversea supplier)
- Development / Evaluation Supplier and monitor supplier performance
- Warehouse management including materials receiving, issuing, Layout and Location Setting,
Export loading control and monitoring for compliance to workplace safety policy.
- Production productivity monthly report & Inventory monthly report.
- Handle team staff in control 2 persons,1 warehouse staff and 1 clerk.
6. S&J International Enterprises Public Co., Ltd, (Apr 2001 – Mar 2006): Cosmetics
Job Function: Production Planning officer.
- Set up monthly Schedule, Daily Plan from order and control to achieve delivery requirement.
- Plan and manage Finished goods and Raw material inventory levels by use AS400 (Old data) &
SAP system (New system)
- Work with Master Production Schedule to be always up to date and commitment on each customer
requirement by weekly and monthly basis.
- Follow up the productivities from production department by daily basis to ensure the delivery
- Confirmation order with Customer service department to support customer requirement.
- Incoming material scheduling and work closely with purchasing team for ensure the raw material to
be on time to serve the production plan.
- Analyses coordinate all division (Customer service/Purchasing/Production/Warehouse and QA
team) and activities to achieve target.
ISO 9001/2000 Internal Audit
ISO 9000/2002 Internal Audit
ISO 14001:2004 Internal Environment Audit
Visual control & Kamban system
QC 7 tools
MRP Training Course
Team sprit & Service excellent Course
Safety professional in supervisor level
Safety folk lift driving
Special skill - Knowledge of MRP program
Language skill - Good command in English (Speaking, Reading, Writing )
Computer skill - MS office, SAP Program, AS400 Program, JD-Edwards Program & Web interface module
License - Car / Partner Visa: Can work