1. Curriculum Vitae
Customer due Diligence Analyst Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a position to utilize and develop my skills and abilities which can help in my
career and professional growth working in self-disciplined environment in a responsible
position while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
Pursuing M.B.A Final year from ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY (correspondence)
B.Com Degree from Vignan College of It & Management Shobhit University in
Intermediate from Triveni Junior College, Champapet, Hyderabad in 2009.
S.S.C from Megacity Grammar High School, Hyderabad in 2007.
Good communication and interpersonal skills with wide experience in working
with diverse group of people and departments.
Committed team player with flexible approach towards work and Strong Time
Management and Planning skills.
Aggressive target oriented personality and very committed towards the assignment
given to me.
Self-driven and high motivation levels
2. Work Experience:
Presently working as Analyst CDD HSBC Bank Ltd since April 2015.
Job Specifications: Customer Due Diligence (AML & KYC)
• Checking and maintenance of KYC (Know your Customer) Documents & updated
according to the alignment. Contact relationship managers and branches to enquire
about customer’s documents and any additional knowledge.
• Conduct reviews on accounts and high value risk profiles including Charities,
Corporations, Public limited Companies, Sole traders and Partnerships to identify
potential customers and eliminate any KYC and AML Risk implications.
• Deals purely with (FCC) Financial Crime Compliance & AML (Anti-Money
• Transaction Monitoring plays a crucial role which helps us to detect any transactions
indicative of money laundering or terrorist financing.
• Enquiring about the customer Business and Personal Source of Funds and Wealth details
to find and report any discrepancies as per Anti money laundering risk standards set by
HSBC and various UK and US Regulators.
• Conducting Sanity checks on customer profiles by using various tools such as
Thompson Reuter’s World-Check and LexisNexis for finding any negative news or
incriminating evidence about the customer in various media.
• Attending conference calls with Business Area and working on feedback given by the
team and implementing various updates for the process.
• Training and mentoring of new hires in the process to help achieve goals and their
learning curves. To facilitate training sessions on various performance reports and
process updates to the team to ensure better understanding of different parameters.
3. Worked as a Customer Care Associate with North American process for
Amazon.com from October 2014 to February 2015.
• Handling queries online and on call for the customers of USA and replies for
• Handling customers for their request and complaints and coordinating with
the concerned departments and grievance redressal.
• Resolving the customer issues they encounter for sales service for package
tracking & offers etc.
Accolades & Achievements:
Completed Certification in ‘ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND KNOW YOUR
CUSTOMER’ from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (ISO 9001:2008 Certified
formerly known as Indian Institute of Bankers)
Received an excellent feedback from the Line Manager compliments for promptly
acting on the subject items and queries relating to the Process.
Received appreciations from the Business Area for timely completion of work and
effectively handling of multiple roles as an Inputter and Auditor well before the
deadline for RM managed profiles as per operational requirement.
Played a key role in streamlining procedures for all existing UK CMB Annual reviews
and provide floor support for process related queries to the team to ensure the smooth
work flow as well as maintaining MI Data.
Awarded Rising Star Award for best performance during HSBC rewards &
recognitions held in December 2015
Awarded Amazon LLM champion Award for Home Skill during Amazon.com Peak
RnR ceremony in November 2014.
Awarded Amazon LLM champion Award for Cross Skill during Amazon.com peak
RnR ceremony in December 2014.
4. PERSONAL PROFILE
Name : Indraneel Duse
Father Name : Manohar Duse
Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 05th
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Telugu and Marathi
Nationality : Indian
Passport : Yes
Religion : Hindu
Address: Flat no 303 II floor PPR CASTLE Apartments
SSR Nagar Colony Almasguda, Hyderabad-58
Reading Books History, fiction, religious.
Listening to Music, Watching Documentaries.
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.