1. Ibrahim Abd El Fattah Al Ashkar
Military Service: Completed
• Mechanical engineer with 13years of experience seeking for a challenging
career in a leading international company where my abilities and skills can be
developed and my knowledge can be applied.
• First university degree: BSC in Engineering.
• University : Menofeya University.
• DPET. : Production engineering and mechanical design.
• Graduation year: 2003.
• Graduation : passed 61.9%
• Project Graduation: excellent.
Managed all types of maintenance as routine maintenance, preventive maintenance, and
repair troubleshooting of machines.
Working as Maintenance Engineer,
a. Supervised the startup and operation of machines.
b. Increased technicians’ motivation by redesigning the workshop layout, improving
workshop facilities and application of QCC (Quality Control Circles).
c. Decreased equipment failure and spare parts consumption by application of
d. Worked as a TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) coordinator for the
e. Increased the utilization of manpower by having a monthly & annual plan, good
preparation and storage of spare parts and monthly training of technicians.
f. Supported the technicians to make troubleshooting for machines breakdowns.
g. Supervised the weekly and yearly routine maintenance for the machines
Working as Maintenance department head,
a. Doing the weekly and yearly routine maintenance plans for the machines.
b. Technical support for engineers to solve any major breakdown.
2. c. Decreased equipment failure, spare parts consumption and increasing machine
availability by application of preventive maintenance.
d. Doing the budget for spare parts and responsibility to purchase it.
e. Doing weekly& monthly report for machines down time, spare parts consumption
a. 3 years’ experience in Misr EL Hejaz Group for PVC and polymer products.
b. 4 years’ experience in Zeina Co. for paper and hygienic products.
c. Working in RCGC Riyadh cables group of companies since 4/2010 till now
Training and Courses:
• Training in Misr Shebeen El Komi Co. for textile.
• Training in Tefal Zahran Co for coating cooking utensil.
• Training in EL Temsah Co. for rolled-steel sections and overhead crane.
• Training in Can Co. for metal printing and cans manufacturing.
• Course in hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Course in lubrication analysis.
• Course in mechanical maintenance principles.
• Course in diesel-engine.
• Course in rolling systems.
• Course in water treatment.
• Course in oil boilers.
• Course in Chillers and dryers.
• Course in N2 generators.
• Course in ISO 14001 or ISO 18001 (internal editor).
• Course in lean manufacturing.
• Course in five S and 6 sigma.
English: Good in speaking and listening and excellent in writing
Arabic: Mother Tongue
• Skills in ( M.S Windows – M.S Office (I C D L) – AutoCAD – Fortran – Solid works –
1. Hard and team work
2. Ability to work under pressure
3. Communication and interpersonal skills
4. Problem solving and decision making
5. Self-learning and ability to copy with new technology
References available upon request.