Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
The webinar is going to cover in details SAP DM features and how companies can develop their last mile reporting with ease. The session will demonstrate how you can structure and prepare your annual report for disclosures, including formatting and dynamic linking of your data to your underlying data source.
This webinar is targeted towards:
finance department of organisations responsible for preparation of Group Accounts, Statutory accounts and iXBRL tagging for submission to tax authorities (*note this will not include submission to German authorities) . It will demonstrate how powerful SAP DM is in creation of annual reporting, complying with financial reporting standards and how companies can speed up their year-end.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Create Reports and Periods
- Roll Forward
- Create a Data Cache in DM and connect it to the underlying data source
- Formatting of tables to comply with corporate layout
- Audit trail
- Dynamic representation of changes
- Overview of Security in SAP DM
- iXBRL preparation overview
1. SAP DM Overview
2. Navigation through SAP DM
3. Periods and Reports
4. Data Cache and Formatting
5. Security and Audit