Naughty & NICE
• Innovation Works “The IN Crowd” crowdsourcing fundraising
• Apple calling the removal of the audio port on the iphone
• Canada's Syrian refugee resettlement program
• Trudeau's elbowgate incident AND the media and opposition
parties' overzealous response
• The Tragically Hip and Gord Downie's announcement of his illness,
farewell concert tour and his efforts to help shed light on
Indigenous People of Canada and residential schools
• Montreal's Christmas Tree Is Being Mocked Around The World
• Skittles vs Donald Trump Jr
• Donald Trump Jr compared refugees to a bowl of Skittles in a
Twitter post, it prompted a sour response from the sweet
• He tweeted:“If I had a bowl of Skittles and I told you just three
would kill you. Would you take a handful? That’s our Syria
• But Wrigley, which owns the Skittles brand, was obviously not
eager to be used as a symbol of immigration control.
• It released the perfect response:
“Skittles are candy. Refugees are people.”
• Melania Trump’s speech that veered off course and caused an
• Michelle Obama's speech after the Trump “Access Hollywood”
video was released
• "This is not something that we can ignore," Obama, who never
actually referenced Trump's name in her speech, explained.
"It's not something we can just sweep under the rug as just
another disturbing footnote in a sad election season. This
wasn't just 'locker room banter.'
This was a powerful individual speaking
freely and openly about sexually
• President-elect Donald J. Trump's entire presidential campaign
puts him at the top of the naughty communications list. Arguably
Trump's comms tactics were brilliant. They achieved the business
objective. But they compromised the code of ethics that
professional communicators uphold: honesty, integrity, respect for
diverse cultures, not using confidential information for your own
• Trump and Kellyanne Conway
• President-elect Donald J. Trump's campaign that rallied
apathetic and disengaged Americans to vote, and to vote for
"the [billionaire] underdog," would be worthy of a Gold Quill --
if ethics weren't among the criteria. His use of plain language,
complete dismissal of political correctness or political verbiage
and the reinvention of himself as "an average American"
scored him the oval office.
Love him or hate him,
it's hard to argue with those results.
Offenbar haben Sie einen Ad-Blocker installiert. Wenn Sie SlideShare auf die Whitelist für Ihren Werbeblocker setzen, helfen Sie unserer Gemeinschaft von Inhaltserstellern.
Sie hassen Werbung?
Wir haben unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen aktualisiert.
Wir haben unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen aktualisiert, um den neuen globalen Regeln zum Thema Datenschutzbestimmungen gerecht zu werden und dir einen Einblick in die begrenzten Möglichkeiten zu geben, wie wir deine Daten nutzen.
Die Einzelheiten findest du unten. Indem du sie akzeptierst, erklärst du dich mit den aktualisierten Datenschutzbestimmungen einverstanden.