Abu Dhabi - UAE
Mobile Phone Number:+971.50 998 0509
To continue my career w ith an organization that w illutilize my management, supervision & Administrative skills to benefit mutual grow th
Birth Date: 18 January 1980
Marital Status: Married
A hard worker,ambitious leader and motivator,a summaryofmy key strength,skills and abilities as follow:
• Well-qualified professionalwith 11 years of experience in Supply Chain Solutions, Air freight, Customs Clearance ,
• Key Accounts management for multi-national companies across diverse industries.
• Excellent communication skills w ith keen abilities in planning, goal setting, strategy implementation and follow -up.
• Proactive, focused and aggressive in identifying opportunities, w ellstructured, patient and accurate.
• Strong team builder and team leader in a multi-tasking environment.
• Wholly accountable in high-profile executive roles, visionary thinker w ith globalperspective and entrepreneurialdrive.
• Experienced in the Analytical, conceptualand content development of Operational functionalities
July 2010 up to July
Air Freight Manager
Agility Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi - UAE
1. Plan and set the strategy for Air Freight including the sales development and Trade Lane
2. Create and maintain a committed Air Freight team by providing inspirational leadership and
3. Ensure that the department carries out its contractualand operational commitments and keeps the
customer front of mind.
4. Supervise direct reports to achieve ongoing service excellence and to achieve the targets given in
the AFKPI scorecard.
5. Manage costs prudently and in line w ith the annual operating plan (or re-forecast) Agreed with the
6. Coordinate and cooperate w ith the team members to achieve the company's goals and
7. Ensure ongoing measurement and reporting of the department's performance and productivity
using tools such as Control.
8. Oversee and manage the financialperformance of the Air Freight department by closely
measuring the performance of the department’s P & L and EBIT.
9. Establish operational policies, procedures, and best practices that w ould bring in operational
efficiencies and improve customer satisfaction.
10. Negotiate and build favorable business relationships with externalparties such as Carriers,
Government Agencies that w ould improve competitiveness and quality of service to our customers.
11. Provide w eekly and monthly reports, data, and research and market intelligence to the FFD
Manager highlighting business performance, competitive landscape and recommendations for
improving operational efficiency& effectiveness.
12. Review and trackprogress against targets; analyze reports; recommend and implement any
changes to existing plans and operating budgets.
13. Engage active dialogues across different product line, by establishing strong partnering
relationships across allparts of the operation so that the business unit operates seamlessly and is
easy for its customers to do business w ith.
14. Proactively coordinate w ith the finance departments to ensure active follow ups on Accounts
Receivables & ensure Payments are received on time.
November 2008 up to
Air Freight Operation
UTi Jordan LTD,.
1- Coordinate and monitor all outbound shipments fromA-Z.
2- Make logical decisions pertaining to the day-to-day activities forthe airfreight department,
consulting w ith senior management w hen necessary.
3-oversee locally the development of new airfreight business, including the commercial policy and
future strategic business direction.
4-ensure that costs are booked correctly and follow-up if any change in airfreight rates.
5- regularly review the localair freight commercial proposition (proposals, contractsand pricing…etc)
6- Negotiate the buying and selling rates for airfreight w ith the airlines.
7- Develop the project cargo product through sales calls and business development activities and
8- Participate in and assist w ith identifying and setting up agreements and contracts with new
9-Assist in operating certain aspects of secured projects (facilities, inspection and supervising …etc.)
10- Ensure risk is minimized through proper documentations betw een customer and company.
Mar 2004 - July 2008: Air Freight Operations Executive
Midras International Freight Services
1- Receiving and record incoming and outgoing shipments.
2- Coordinate and monitor all inbound and outbound shipments.
3- Check the completeness and authenticity of the documents.
4- Follow -up w ith the air lines, shipping lines and freight forwarders
5- Get the details including charges to be paid.
6- Compute the duties and taxes duties.
7- Prepare other documents necessaryto expedite the processing of the cargo.
8- Reportadvice the consignee importer exporter regarding the status of their shipments.
9- Monitor ongoing shipments at the same time expected shipment to arrive.
10- Prepare projection on expenses for the shipments.
11- Check follow -up the status of different shipments.
12- Prepare report to different consignee.
13- Follow up w ith CASS members (Agents & Airlines).
14- Prepare the sales report and comfortable w ith disclosures contained on CASS link, prepare & follow up the
payments to be paid to IATA.
15- Control all accounting and finance functions
16- Bookings, Billings, Collections, Revenue
17- Process and follow up on invoices
18- Interface w ith search firms to assist in hiring candidates w hen necessary.
19- Develop and recommend office proceduresand systems that w illinsure smooth office operations.
20- Follow up pending issues and actions
21- Perform additional duties as assigned
June 2003 - November 2003: Trainee
T.Ghargour & Fils
Received training in each of MIS, Accounting, Public relationship, and shipping Departments.
Education & Training
February 2012: GCAS , UAE
Dangerous Goods Competency Certificate (CAT-06) w ith Distinction result ( Expiry Date : Jan.2016)
August 2004: Al-Balqa Applied University, Jordan
Comprehensive governmentalCertificate in Management Information Systems (MIS)
July 2004: Arab Community College, Jordan
Financial & Banking Sciences Management Information Systems (MIS)
1-Management, Costing, Budgeting, Contract and Vendor negotiations.
2- Implementation of polices and regulations, Team leading& motivational skills.
3- Communication and interpersonalskills, strong analyticaland problem solving skill
4- Ability to w orkin mentally demanding environments and w orking under pressure
5- IT skills professionalusing Microsoft Office, Data Base and Internet applications
1- Excellent English language (Reading, Writing and communications).
2- Excellent Arabic language (Mother Language).
Available Upon Request