Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
MIITE India- To train and certify annually one million college students/job-seekers/career progressions in IT/Soft Skills every year via the nationwide MIITE program
Dr. Appu Kuttan, founder and chairman of the National Education Foundation (NEF) the U.S. national non-profit leader in STEM+ education, announced the APPUJI Scholarship program to meet India’s critical skilling challenge.
Any college student or job-seeker can enroll or Colleges and Organizations can apply to participate in www.appuji.org or www.edufinserve.in
Each person will receive a course package containing 635 world-class Web-based elearning courses, with 24/7 unlimited access, including several IT and Project Management certifications, for a registration fee of Rs 900, with NEF providing balance tuition scholarship.To get trained in MICROSOFT, SAP, ADOBE, ORACLE, IBM, VMWARE, CISCO, products and Courses Certification for Rs 2400. For placement assistance after completion of courses & certification with Appuji skilling scholarship.
Students, young professionals and job seekers can register in www.edufinserve.in
Each person after successful completion of course will also receive a certificate from the prestigious State University of New York (SUNY), the largest university in the USA,
The program is administered by EFS and RIMSR, a dedicated educational institution in Bangalore, well known for quality skill enhancement, management education and blended learning in business skills to enhance job potential & entrepreneurship.
The Appuji scholarships offer a unique opportunity for all Indian youngsters, especially the underprivileged, to get better skills and jobs.
Details are as under.
1. 635 courses consist of Business, Soft Skills, IT, and Desktop. These courses, offered at a very low cost, meet the Professional and Personal Training needs of Teachers, job seekers and others valid till Jan 2015 Rs 900
2. 180 business \ soft skills courses and simulations are divided into the following Solution Areas: 1. Professional Effectiveness 2. Management and Leadership 3. Project Effectiveness 4. Business Strategy and Operations 5. Sales and Customer-Facing Skills 6. Finance, HR and Administration...Rs 2400
Our 180 business skills courses and simulations are divided into the following Solution Areas:
1. Professional Effectiveness
2. Management and Leadership
3. Project Effectiveness
4. Business Strategy and Operations
5. Sales and Customer-Facing Skills
6. Finance, HR , SCM and Administration
3 500 Desktop Skills courseware titles are for professionals who rely upon standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office, Crystal Reports, Adobe Acrobat and Lotus Notes. Our desktop solutions are ideal for day-to-day performance support, as well as supporting major corporate software migrations.