1. HARI BAHADUR WAGLE
Yummy Chain Two, Dubai
To achieve the best customer satisfaction for professional standard which should be competent to
international hospitality industry and to maintain the reputation and standard of a star class
property in different Cuisine? Also to resolve customer problems guide the staffs within the work
parameter and report to higher level of follow ups when required.
Employee present :
Jr Sous Chef – 2014 November Up To Present
Binzayd Group LLC, Central Kitchen Al Quoz Dubai
Omnia Blue Fine Dining Restaurant jumeirha
• Comply with Standards of Service and assists in assuring the same from all kitchen
• Assists in manage a day-to-day operation of the kitchen, coordinate food production
Schedules and ensure highest level of food quality, taste and presentation.
• Participate in actual food preparation, produce food consistently high quality, taste and
Presentation and expedite during peak meal periods as needed.
2. • Control food cost by assisting in training kitchen staff on the proper methods of food
Preparation and handling, by training kitchen, restaurant and steward employees on how
to handle leftover food items.
• Ensures that all kitchen employees consistently adhere to uniform, grooming and
• In conjunction with the Executive Chef & Executive Sous Chef, establish goals for the
Kitchen, anticipate and resolve problems concerning all facets of the kitchen, anticipate
Trends enact approved profit-oriented and cost saving ideas/activities.
• Establish and require strict adherence to health department and hotel sanitation and food
• In conjunction with the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef, develop menus & create
And ensure adherence to recipes and product specifications. Train kitchen staff on all new
• The Sous Chef must maintain effective communication within the kitchen, be responsive
to staff suggestions and concerns and work to resolve problems
• Maintain effective working relationship with food and beverage management, staff and
• Complete daily food orders based upon scheduled banquet events and projected levels of
• Conduct regular inspections of the entire kitchen/dishwashing areas and coolers and
Promptly act to correct deficiencies found during inspection.
OASIS COURT HOTEL , BUR DUBAI
Chef de Parties -Sep. 2012 to October. 2014
1. To enforce and ensured that all food production by the kitchen crews are of the utmost Level.
2. To trains people to eventually become Demi Chef. (These are areas for growth of the individual
in the Kitchen Department).
3. Knowledge of raw materials such as various spices, and supplies, its care, proper storage and
4. Concerned that the kitchen has clean chinaware and is stocked up to the par based on ala-Carte
5. Knowledge of style and method of cooking and what to use as raw materials.
6. Lead the kitchen and inspires his team so that they have interest and esteem in their job.
7. Knowledge of the functions of all food and beverage operations (Kitchen, Banquet, Restaurant
and Room Service), and manages his own (shift) operation so that they integrate with each other.
8. He constantly supervises, checking his staff for quality production as well as presentation, and
spends most of time on the floor.
9. Planning, Organizing & good follow up skills.
10. Maintains high standards of hygiene and sanitation.
11. plans and coordinates the schedule of cleaning with Stewarding Supervisor with regards to
production area including equipment (Cooking Range, Oven Hoods, Dampers, Vessels) walls,
ceiling, tabletops, chillers, freezers,trolleys.
12. Responsible to plan the duty roster of stewards in collaborations with the Executive Chef.
13. Ensures that the dry kitchen storage is clean with raw materials orderly arranged at all times.
14. To carry out the training of departmental staff as required for the job specification.
15. To check on the quality of the food before sending to the function.
16. To enforce, maintain and ensure that food quality to all the guests are of the highest standard and
taste must be consistent.
3. 17. Maintains and ensures that his Cooks are at the highest standards or personal hygiene at all times.
18. Aware of, and adheres to, the various laws relating to food handling, storage, preparation,
cooking and service.
19. Ensures that the standards required by Law and by Management are maintained at all times in the
areas specified above.
1. AL HALABI RESTAURANTE MALL OF EMIRATES, PARIS GROUP
Demi chef de Partie- Nov 2008 to sep.2012
• Monitoring the customer order as well as food quality.
• Daily monitoring of orders according to the stock level.
• Receive the materials in good condition with expiration date as well as good
• Provides intensive food hygiene and standard of service excellence.
2. MUGG AND BIN RESTAURANT-SOUTH AFRICAN BRANCH
Commi I -18 Dec 2005 to 19 Sep 2008
• Exceeds and deliver excellent standard Quality according to The
utmost satisfactory management and guest needs.
3. Lotus Hotel, Singapore.
Commi II - January 1998 up to June 2005
4. TRAINING/ SEMINAR
• Personal in Charge Level 3 According to the Approved scheme of the food control
Department Dubai Municipality
• HACCP implementation course Hygeia Quality Consultants.
• HACCP awareness course from Hygeia Quality Consultants.
Skills and Accomplishments:
• With compromising attitude, effective communication skills and commitment.
• Can work under pressure,efficient, honest, hardworking, adaptable and easy to learn.
4. • Interpersonal skills with a pleasing personality.
• Having certificate of food and personal hygiene and customer service classes
Level 1and 2 done.
High School Passed.
English, Hindi & Nepali fluently
Web Prolific, FBM, and Recipe in the system, Microsoft Excel, Word.
Name : HARI BAHADUR WAGLE
Date of Birth : 19.04.1971
Sex : Male
Marital Status : MARRIGE
Nationality : Nepalese
Visa Status : Employment Visa
Father s Name : YAM BAHADUR WAGLE
Permanent Address : Kathmandu - 16, NEPAL
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information and working experience are true and
correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
HARI BAHADUR WAGLE