1. Updated Sep, 2015 Page 1 of 6
Hany Aly Khalil
Summary of Competences:
• Over 15 years of experience in Sales, Account Management, business development, product
presentation, strategic customer care and financial management.
• Experienced sales manager and key account manager, develop innovative approaches to gain
more customers and developing an effective customer relationship (CRM).
• Strong experience in financial statements analysis and projection, cash management and P&L
forecasting and Cost control.
• Experienced in strategy consulting and training, assisting companies in business development, ,
and formulation of a competitive strategies, as well as hands on implementation support
• Experienced in designing and pricing services levels (SLA) to achieve the highest level of
• Excellent techno-political understanding of services delivery strategy and execution.
• Tremendous communication network, with key contacts in the MENA telecom market including
telecom operators, services providers and other market stakeholders
• Attaining a good commercial negotiation skills
• Self-motivated, dynamic, organized, Capable of working effectively under pressure and taking
responsible decisions and initiatives while producing high quality end-results
• V. Good communicator with high inter-personal skills in multi-cultural environments.
• Above average technical understanding for multiple solutions and services.
2. Updated Dec, 2014 Page 2 of 6
1) Current Employer: Integron Egypt
Jan 2014 – till present
Position: General Manager.
• Marketing strategy development to achieve an organic growth for market share by penetrating
new accounts, formulating and development of key accounts plans and actions to close profitable
deals through consultative selling.
• Supervising the business development, by qualifying sales leads, tackle attractive opportunities
and promote Solutions/Services in respective key accounts.
• Responsible for sales performance and attainment of gross and net profit goals.
• Manage the company cash flow through appropriate payments terms, cash collection and
• Negotiation contracts for IT/Telecom solutions and Managed services.
• Construct high value proposition to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable operations.
• Develop and enhance customer’s relationship through innovative CRM initiatives.
• Manage staff expectations, resolves and manages workplace conflicts. Develops the desired
organization culture, ensuring a high level of staff engagement.
2) Solving Efeso
June 2012 – December 2013
Position: Senior Consultant.
• Research, advisory and strategy consulting, assisting start-ups, mid-sized and large companies in
the development of business, marketing approaches, competitors and customer’s strategies, as
well implementation support.
• Consults companies that are typically revisiting and updating their strategy, starting new
business, embarking on diversification or aspiring to enter global markets.
• Projects assigned includes:
1. The Development of a National Export Strategy for Egypt for the Engineering Sector.
2. Developing Marketing Plan for Selected Local Handicrafts Subsectors in Egypt.
3. Setup a new business unit and develop a capacity building plan for global expansion for
one of the largest IT distributors in Egypt.
3. Updated Dec, 2014 Page 3 of 6
3) Huawei Technologies LTD.
October 2010 – April 2012
Position: Sales Director.
Based in Egypt, responsible for several key Accounts, with annual sales target more than 250M USD.
Working within North Africa Region and my role covers the following tasks:
• Strategy Formulation: Create and develop Key Accounts Plan along with actions plan.
• Pipeline Creation: Forecast and identification of sales opportunities.
• Business development and sales: to qualify and drive identified opportunities to achieve
sales and win rate targets, through consultative selling.
• Proactively promote Services value proposition and offerings to the client through a series
of activities such as formal proposals and presentation, requirements clarification, and
• Engaging with the client’s senior level executives, to understand current mode of
operations, customer’s pain points, constraints, technologies and plans related to network
• Ensure global customer satisfaction and good account performance through CRM
• Developing feasibility studies, competition & market analysis, business case development,
Risk analysis, RFx, SOW, SLA, confirm Winning Strategy, proposals negotiations... etc.
• Involve and support in the delivery of Managed Services deals, and improve business
performance from “Lead to Cash”
4) Huawei Technologies LTD.
June 2009 – September 2010
Position: Senior Account Manager.
• The orchestration of Global, Key account planning activities and related commercial work.
• Doing account analysis and planning, and developing the account strategies and tactics to
identify and capitalizes on sales opportunities.
• Develop CRM plan and manage tactics to achieve relationships targets.
• On-demand business consulting (e.g. break-in plans for specific customers, anticipation
programs for new licenses and/or customer merger & acquisition activities).
• Managing pipeline of sales leads and reporting forecasts every 3-months.
• Prepares the budget plan for promotion activities.
• Establish and maintain smooth communication channels with key customer, supervising and
directing the local sales to achieve the company targets
• Responsible for selling/promoting Carrier solutions including Access, core and VAS
4. Updated Dec, 2014 Page 4 of 6
5) ZTE Corporation
April 2008 – May 2009
Position: Training Manager, Course Director
Program Manager for Data Communications and IPTV Courses, responsible for the below:
• Construct and update the training program contents and Materials.
• Organize and assign relevant trainers for designated training sessions.
• Conduct training sessions in Data Communication and IPTV technologies.
• Prepare exam materials, Training tools and levels association qualification.
6) ZTE Corporation
June 2004 – March 2008
Position: Account Manager.
• Based in Cairo, responsible for leading and managing ZTE Egypt Sales forces, marketing
teams activities, customer’s relations / satisfaction & business developments activities in the
• Promoting, clarifying, & presenting E2E total solutions and services; providing key proposals
for carrier operators. Presenting & introducing GSM/UMTS, WiMAX, NGN, IPTV, CRBT
and enterprise solutions.
• Focus in the development of technical proposals; responding to carriers bidding process.
• Evaluates future needs, new opportunities for technologies, and/or products for applicability
at the market; makes recommendations as appropriate.
• Supporting potential customers in the bidding of new licenses, issuing new RFQs, RFPs,
preparing proposals and responses, providing technical product review and analysis.
• Build and develop CRM.
• Managing ZTE resellers & channels of distribution.
7) Al-Ahram Establishment
October 2002 – May 2004
Position: Operations Manager
• Developed, and maintain corporate data network.
• Provided new ideas and ways to improve network efficiency.
• Assisted in developing network change requests and implementation.
• Maintain a highly reliable data network with minimal downtime.
• Detecting & solving problems under tight deadlines as part of daily routine.
5. Updated Dec, 2014 Page 5 of 6
• Investigating and participate in implementation of new technologies.
• Participating in vendor evaluation
• Support a large - scale call center environment
• Supervising junior engineers.
• Leading a group of technicians.
8) Egyscom Communication Systems, S.A.E
December 1999 – September 2002
Position: Technical Sales Manager
• Based in Cairo, responsible for marketing and selling light current systems solutions &
projects, Installing Networks and systems on large-scale sites.
• Planning for the operation and installation of the projects, designing the Networks for
SMATV, MATV, CCTV, LAN, MAN, and P.A. & FIRE ALARM.
Commercial and Financial Skills:
• Strategy formulation and Implementation techniques.
• Experienced in doing comprehensive SWOT analysis.
• Operations forecasting Techniques.
• Financial Analysis and Capital Budgeting.
• CRM foundation and Implementation tools
• Project Management.
• Leadership and Coaching.
Engineering Technical Skills Summary:
• 2G, 3G, GPRS, EDGE, NGN Technology.
• CS Core Network, Soft Switches & PS Core.
• VAS, IN, Product Services & Business Solutions.
• Network Optimization through PCRF and DPI solutions.
• Electronic PABX & IP Telephony.
• Networks Protocols & Topologies (TCP/IP, Ethernet, ATM, & others).
• Experienced in clustering using storage area Networks (SAN).
• Setting up LDAP Directory access protocol & Single sign on Servers.
• Mastering Apple Operating System (Mac OS), UNIX Operating System (Solaris).
6. Updated Dec, 2014 Page 6 of 6
Certified Training Sessions:
1. GSM BSS system engineering - (ZTE University – Shenzhen)
2. IPTV Total Solution - (ZTE University – Shenzhen)
3. International Trade Terms in INCOTERMS2000 - (ZTE University – Shenzhen).
4. Professional Selling Skills - (ZTE University – Shenzhen)
5. HP-Open View Network Node Manager - (HP Egypt)
6. Data Communications Professional - (Lucent Wireless University)
7. SUN Certified system administrator (SCSA) - 15th of May, 2003. (SUN Microsystems)
8. UNIX Shell Scripting - (Regional Information Technology Institute)
9. Code Division Multiple Access Techniques (CDMA) - (Cairo University)
10. CCNA from Cisco.
Master of Business Administration (MBA), August 2008
Arab Academy for Science and Technology (AAST) Cairo, Egypt
B.Sc. Communication & Electronics Engineering, March 1999.
Arab Academy for Science and Technology (AAST) Alexandria, EGYPT
GPA: 2.71 out of 4.00
Qualification project: Encoding techniques in Mobile Communication
Qualification project grade: Excellent.
International General Certificate for Secondary Education (I.G.C.S.E)
University of Cambridge Certified, Saint Fatima Language School, Cairo
Egypt, June 1994, Grade: (B).
Date of Birth: 17/12/1976.
Languages: Arabic, English (Excellent).
Marital Status: Married and having 4 children.
Military Status: Exempted.