SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere Nutzervereinbarung und die Datenschutzrichtlinie.
SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie und die Nutzervereinbarung.
HANSEL JOHN BOGNOT SAMBAT
Blk 205 Toa Payoh North
#11-1159 Singapore 310205
Mobile # 85712615
To pursue employment with a progressive company or institution offering challenge, growth potential and provide
working experience to enhance, develop and improve further my knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of
Information Technology or any related field.
An accomplished Information Technology, Certified Microsoft Office Specialist, ITIL V3 and IT Infrastructure Support
Specialist with years of experience in development and full life cycle of hardware and software design process
including requirement definition, prototyping, interface implementation, testing and maintenance.
Company: Resorts World Sentosa Singapore
Position : IT Infrastracture Solutions and Support (TEAM LEAD)
Date : November 16 , 2011 to Present
Location : 8 Gateway Sentosa, S (098269)
Casino IT Infrastructure and Operations Support.
• Support in house software’s and manages true SCCM.
• Support and monitor existing infrastructure, perform maintenance work, backup and -perform other
regular support activities to ensure effectiveness
• Create Reports, Logs and Weekly Back-up.
• Create support documentations for new hires purpose and further troubleshooting guides for L1
• Plan on how to improve production and communicate with other teams in IT.
• Ensure the production in CASINO is smooth and less the downtime.
• Ensure all software in CASINO is compatible for win 7 before deployment.
• Creating DDI for new employee.
• Level 3 support for McAfee encryption software.
• Provide training to Level 1 and Level 2 in creating printer script and ensure all the machines are in
• Level 3 support for windows 7 migration.
• Ensure all machines are connected to SCCM server.
• Ensure all machines has updated SEP antivirus.
• Ensure all the DSS displays in casino are all working.
• Provide Support for the CEO of Resorts World Sentosa for VIDEO CONFERENCING and Meetings.
• Provide Onsite IT support to end-users in troubleshooting and resolving Desktop/Laptop problems
(Hardware and Software) and related peripherals (ex: printers, POS etc) and applications running
on Windows Environment.
• Service Support - Ensuring IT Services Management are implemented (Incident, Problem and
• Participates in IT Infrastructure planning, Testing, Installation and implementation of new
• Conduct routine hardware/software audits to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
• Maintain and update documentations on Desktop services, processes and workflow.
• Support and assist in implementing new projects and roll out in close coordination with the RWS
• Monitors system performance, equipment installation and escalate to the most appropriate
service providers if necessary for faster resolution.
• Responsibilities and accountabilities.
• Run a test for windows images and sotfware compatibilities.
• Manage user to reset passwords.
• Creating Image for the industrial PC machines using Imagex.
• Provide 24 x 7 technical supports to Casino Operations to ensure smooth and efficient business
• Provide VVIP Support (CEO Office and Senior Management)
• To achieve client incident resolution target: at least 85% of incident tickets closed within 1 day for
at least 10 out of 12 months
• To ensure all operations and support are handled in accordance to established SOP
• To provide timely operation reports
• To ensure no non-compliance during audit
• Supervise the 12 hr shift consisting of 4 desktop support and Oversees Team members during
operation. Making sure team work is being observe at all times.
• Responsible in providing level 2 end user support for VIP Area, HOD (Head of Department.) and
CEO’s workstations/laptop inside Casino Area.
• Make sure that Remedy INC and WO are updated and handover to next shift properly to follow up
any outstanding ticket and update accordingly.
• Handles escalation after verification that the issue is supported by other team, third party vendor,
or requiring Level2 and 3 expertise.
• Manage and update IT stocks card, making sure that all items are properly accounted for,
complete with faulty reports if there is any before handover to the next shift.
• Provide end-of-shift detailed and summary reports of both incidents and work order ticket,
including unusual event that has floor wide impact during operations.
• Project Handled “Casino Resort World Sentosa”
o Manage and Support Blackberry phone
o Support and monitor existing infrastructure, perform maintenance work, backup and
-perform other regular support activities to ensure effectiveness
o Manage applications using VMware ThinApp
o Manage network printers, receipt printers and rolling printers.
o Support Hardware ex: Elo Touchscreens, Monitors, Barcode readers, Sensor, credit cards
o Create Image for window XP and Windows 7 and Windows 8
o Windows Migration.
o Ensure to update all new updates and patch for the antivirus and other softwares.
o Manage Active Directory.
o Configure Gaming tables, basic networking
o Trouble Shoot Computer problems
o Manage User accounts
o Add computers to domain and add Create accounts
o Update ticketing system BMC REMEDY
o Install and configure Outlook
Company: CSC PTE LTD SINGAPORE
Position : Desktop Support Engineer
Date : October 15, 2011 to October 15
Location : UE Bizhub Central, Ang Mo Kio Street 64 AMK Industrial Park 3, Singapore 569088
Project Handled “Motorola Mobility”
o Configure Workstations, basic networking
o Provide Technical Support Level 2 and 3
o Install OS, XP, VISTA, WINDOWS 7
o Trouble Shoot Computer problems
o Manage User accounts
o Add computers to domain and add admin accounts
o Cloning, Image and Back up/Restore
o Install softwares ex: Pointsec, Google talk, Java, Adobe, Office and Etc.
o Ticketing system. (BMC)
o Install Outlook and Gmail
o Update and Install Antivirus (Symantec Endpoint Security)
o Password Resets, Active Directory
o Upgrade software and Hardwares.
o Update new drivers and patches.
Company : Accenture Delivery Center in the Philippines
Position : Junior Engineer
Date : August 2, 2010 – August 12, 2011
Location : Gateway, Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
• Handles system support.
• Handles PC hardware and software support
• Maintain 500 desktops and 300 laptops and 15 servers.
• Handles Wi-Fi, WAN, LAN Configuration
• Provides daily backup of data
• Technical Support and Remote desktop
• Computer troubleshooting on site
• Installation, Configuration, Migration, upgrading and maintenance of desktop PC/Server, OS and
• Set-up OUTLOOK and configure.
• Provide good Technical Support service for the customers.
• Enable and motivate group members to achieve individual and group goals.
• Help the Leads to update the Log Sheet for computer Issues.
• Assists in setting up work station and follows written and verbal process specifications in
completing all assignments.
• Ensures good quality, productivity and timeliness output based on defined parameters and control
on-time delivery of products.
• Interacts, exchanges ideas & cooperates with other operations technicians and engineers in
process to ensure smooth flow of production.
Project Handled “ACCENTURE BPO TELECOMUNICATION”
• Provide Technical Support Level 2 and 3
• Migration and upgrading desktop and laptops.
• System backups and hardware maintenance
• Remote Desktop and On-site Support.
• Set-up and configure authority for printer Access
• Assist the Engineers for Relocation and moving of Computer or Laptops.
• Email Setup (OUTLOOK) and Manage Active Directory
• Server maintenance and security
• Ticketing Systems for Access for new employees.
• Network Configuration (Router, Hub, Switches)
• Group Policy and updating (OS) Operating Systems.
Company: A Perfect Image Computer Technology Corporation
Position : IT- Support Staff
Date : May 1, 2008 – July 30, 2010
Location : Sta. Ana, Mexico, Pampanga, Philippines
• Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software
interfaces with the operating system. Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business
procedures or problems to define data processing needs.
• Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access
and component configuration.
• Installation, setup, configuration, migration, upgrading and maintenance of desktop PC/Server, OS,
• On-site Computer Troubleshooting.
• Remote Desktop for hardware and software issues.
• Receiving Calls from Clients to maintain and troubleshoot different Computer Problems.
• Install Routers and Computer networks in different Internet Café.
• Configure and Set-up Printer Access.
• Analyze, log, track complex software and hardware matters of significance pertaining to
networking connectivity issues, printer, server, and application to meet clients needs.
• Coordinate hardware and software installations and upgrades to ensure work is performed in
accordance with client policy.
• Monitor troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems: document system
events to ensure continuous functioning.
• Write and maintain system documentation.
Company: REGROUP CYBER CAFE
System backups and hardware maintenance
Email Setup (OUTLOOK)
Network Configuration (Router, Hub, Switches)
Install Games and OS for 30 desktops.
Maintain server and install café manila software for
the restriction of access.
Company: PB GROCERY GUAGUA PAMPANGA
Manage Inventory System (VISUAL BASIC 6.0)
On-call support for technical issues Install
Maintenance of Network
Company: DEB Semiconductors
Systems set-up and server configuration and
Remote Desktop for Installing or updating
Weekly Back up files.
Company: Aqua Blanca Real State
Maintenance for Sales and Real Estate System
(Existing company system)
Enhanced Web Advertisement Sales
On-call support for technical issues Install
Server and Network Upgrade
Data backup/Restore and provide villa Wi-Fi
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
Qualification: Bachelor’s / College Degree/ MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist)
Field of Study: Information Technology
Major: Software, Hardware and Database Systems,
Institute/University: STI College San Fernando, Philippines (System Technology Institute
Graduation Date: April 29, 2010
WAN, DNS, DHCP, LAN, Wireless Network, Internet, Symantec Anti-Virus, network infrastructure,
domain controller, active directory service, group policy
Windows Operating System, Windows Server, Linux Ubuntu, Windows XP/ 7/VISTA, Windows
Server 2003/2008, SQL 2000/2005, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007
SQL Server , Visual Basic 6.0
• Systems Pref, Creating Image, Scripts.
• Basic knowledge in installing and configure Active Directory
• Remote Desktop / Remote Dektop Web Connection (VPN, pcAnywhere, LogMeIn, TeamViewer)
• Back-up and Restore (Tape/CD/DVD Drive, Symantec, Veritas, Vice Versa, KLS Back Up)
• Networking: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS,
• Mapping and File Sharing.
• Security and Updates: ( proposing best Anti-Virus, Level of Access Users/Group/Admin, System
patches and updates )
• Outstanding layouts design of various Projects using Adobe Technology (CS4/CS5)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010 Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
• Strong sense of leadership and effective as team player.
• Can easily adopt new technologies and environment that meets the company needs.
• Able to work on a flexible working hours
• Able to communicate, speak and write in English language efficiently.
• Able to work with or without supervision.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong attention to details in high-pressure situation
o Date of Birth : January 3, 1990
o Address in Singapore : Blk 338 Sembawang Crescent #12-150 Singapore 750338
o Sex : Male
o Citizenship : Filipino
o Place of Birth : Guagua Pampanga, Philippines
o Civil Status : Single
o Language Spoken : English, Filipino (Tagalog)
o Passport : EB2705439
o Singapore Visa Status : S Pass Holder
o Availability : 1 Month Notice
• Mr. Rainier Sumang
I.T Executive Staff
Systems @ Work PTE LTD
Contact No. :+6590674907
• Mr. Mansheng Lin
Senior Desktop Support
CSC PTE LTD
Contact No: +6598525795
“I do hereby certify that the written above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge”