1. An improvement in all spheres of an
individual’s life, be it with friends, in the
office or in any other environment.
2. It is the self that you aspire to be.
3. Means making the most at all personal
resources at our disposal - our personal
talents, energy and time relative to what's
most important to us.
4. Uderstanding the nature of things in a simple,
5. Wrote Holism and Evolution.
6. The degree to which a person is curious,
original, intellectual, creative, and open to new
7. It is the one that you hope will possess
characteristics similar to that of a mentor of some
other worldly figure.
8. Includes knowledge and skills that we
acquire in the process of cognitive and
9. Introduced the concept of gestalt.
10. It talks about physical attributes, 5
11. the degree to which a person is
organized, systematic, punctual,
achievement oriented, and dependable.
12. It is the one that you actually see.
13. It appears in the process of personal
development, as a result of getting aware of
yourself, your actions and their consequences.
14. It’s the manner of interaction with others.
15. It talks about the attribute of a person’s
consciousness, beliefs, and values
16. It’s the intellectual functions
17. It refers to your awareness of yourself.
18. It derived from social interactions that
provide insight into how others react to you.
19. The degree to which a person is outgoing,
talkative, and sociable, and enjoys being in
20. Its from the Latin word “Movare” which
means to move or be upset or agitated
21-27-Skills that will greatly
increase the efficiency of any
person who owns them.
28-35- 8 Aspects of Self
36-39 – Motivational Goals that
Characterized the 10 values
40-50 – 10 Common Values
People have by: Shalom H.