1. PROJECT FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN COMISSION THROUGH THE
ERASMUS+ PROGRAM, SCHOOL EDUCATION, KEY ACTION 2
PARTNERSHIPS FOR COOPERATION
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views
only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Reference number: 2022-1-RO01-KA220- SCH-000085644
3. LOOKING FOR A LOGO…
Following the vote expressed online by a sample of students,
at the school level, two papers managed to qualify
at the partnership level.
They belong to Delia Tudor and Ruxandra Mihai, 7th grade
Here are some of their creations!
4. Students and teachers, members of the project team, voted online at a
transnational level to choose the project logo....
The winning logo belongs to the student Nerea Landeta Segovia
from the partner school in Spain.
5. This year ERASMUS DAYS were about diversity, tolerance, compassion, friendship, and respect.
These European values that allow us to live together, in harmony, beyond any barriers of language,
religion, culture, and customs. The students played, sang and danced together...
6. The Erasmus+ days were also an excellent opportunity to present the project at the local
level, during meetings with students and teachers of other school units in Medgidia.
7. The project theme was addressed in lessons in different
school subjects or through non-formal activities that had
as their theme friendship and the joy of being a child.
The accumulated knowledge was the basis for solving
some tasks contained in worksheets and creating
exhibition panels with drawings or paintings.
8. Meetings of the project team took place during which aspects regarding the
organization of LTT activities as the host school were discussed. Various promotional
materials were prepared (leaflets, folders, pens, notebooks, bags, badges...)
which were distributed to the participants of these activities.