1. GURPREET KAUR PARDAL
203, Sana Building, Al Karama, Dubai
Phone: +971-569707439 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HUMAN CAPITAL AND ADMIN MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL
Offering almost 3+ years of exposure & seeking challenging assignments in the field of Human Resources.
• Versatile, Sincere and diligent individual offering an experience of 3+ years in the field of Human Resources and
Administration; currently working as HR Associate with Aster Commodities DMCC.
• Handle entire Recruitment life cycle from sourcing ,screening, selection, salary negotiation , company mapping
• Ensure that all personnel action forms that are submitted to accomplish recruiting, promotion, salary changes
terminations, leaves, absence and all other personal action are reviewed in a timely manner for compliance with the
company policies and procedures.
• Maintaining employee personal files, making sure all sensitive documents are in place and arranging training and
development workshops on various topics
• Superlative leadership qualities with proven ability to lead and train a team coupled with excellent time management
skills and analytical faculties.
Benefits and Compensation Contract Negotiation Recruitment and Selection Performance Management
Training and Development Payroll Maintenance Excellent Communication Skills
HR Policy Development and Execution Human Resource Admin
• Working closely with Company PRO for paperwork relating to Employment and Residency Visa sponsorships for
• Coordinating with DMCC for visa processing, request for MOA, Board of resolution, appointment of Board of Directors
and Renewal of Trade License.
• Recruited around 250 employees across various departments by reducing the recruitment cost by employing better
• Responsible for coordination with various embassies in regards to visa processing and establishment of subsidiary of
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & DEVELOPMENT
ASTER COMMODITIES since February 2015
• Creating the Master Data for new hiring employee – Responsible for end to end recruitments from sourcing of
candidates to preparing contracts for employees.
• Responsible for processing visa of employees from new employees to renewal of visa according to DMCC rules and
• Maintaining attendance approved files, documents & memos for employees, Transfer, Leave, Promotions, Cancellation,
termination and final settlement.
• Performance management process and appraisals.
• Handling paper work with DMCC and embassies for establishment of subsidiary in different countries.
• Policies, processes & Compliance, Employee Benefits.
• Human Resource Development.
• Arrangement of company outings, hotel bookings and airline tickets.
2. EMIRATES SERVICES, DUBAI Jan 2013 –Jan 2015
HR cum Administrator Officer
• Processing, Typing and translation of HR- related documents, usually appointment contracts for staff for processing new
and for renewal of visa.
• Maintaining data of 250 employees and preparing monthly reports.
• Coordinating with consultancies for sourcing and sorting of Cvs and applications for recruitment.
• Maintaining visa expiry, renewal status, attendance, OT, leave, joining and termination formalities.
• Filling, data entry, sorting and handling emails of clients, preparing quotations and contracts, preparing MEMO for
• Professional and excellent customer focus.
CONVERGYS INDIA PVT LTD Mar 2012 – Dec 2013
HR Recruiter cum Senior Customer Service and Technical Representative.
• Full execution of the Recruitment process (including job posting, job interviewing, sourcing and posting jobs on online
• Analyzing job Market movements and preparing reports for management to evaluate recruitment planning.
• Assisting Australian Customers to get internet issues fixed, arranging technicians, resolving customers’ issues by
coordinating with various departments.
RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS Jun 2010 – Jun 2011
Senior Customer Service Representative.
• Assisting customer through online chats..
• Educating customers about products and services.
• Updating and assisting customers for updating account.
RESPONDEZ Nov 2008 – April 2010
Customer Service Representative.
• Assisting American customer through inbound calls.
• Match product benefits with customer needs and resolving their issues.
• Clearly defined objective like Customer Service Satisfaction, First time resolution.
• Awarded as the Employee of the month among 1000 employees.
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
Bachelors in Commerce in Accounting 2007, Mumbai University, India
Date of Birth: 22 November 1984 References: Available on request