Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
Making Big Data Actionable.
Big Data. Your Business.
Where do you fit in and what does it all mean?
Metrics. Measurability. Trackability. Statistics and Analysis.
Discussion points for the presentation will include:
- Big data and it's usage by worldwide companies and brands.
- Showing you that adopting a "data first" methodology for marketing is easier than you may think.
- Show you how you can group data together to get achieve a useful amount (a statistical quorum).
- Help you to identify when you have the right data to make marketing decisions for you and/or your clients.
- Show you how to look at the data in multiple ways to make the best and most informed marketing decision.
- Explain how to adapt and reevaluate your marketing decisions after each decision is made and new data is available.
About the Speaker:
Daniel Scala uses big data at the core of his marketing decision making process. This "data first" methodology enables him to drive excellent results for advertisers of all sizes. These advertisers include worldwide brands such as: Coca-Cola, Williams Sonoma Group, NBC Universal, the Orlando Magic, Ann Taylor, and many others.
Daniel was a Senior Marketing Strategist at Channel Intelligence which was acquired by Google in February, 2013.
Currently Daniel is a managing partner at agency THE, a Performance-Based Creative Agency based in Orlando, FL.