1. FELISHA MANOS
2708 Emilia Lane● Round Rock, TX 78665● 512-762-5506
firstname.lastname@example.org ● www.linkedin.com/felishamanos ● www.facebook.com/felishamanos
A dedicated, results-oriented Product Manager with proven success at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Extensive experience in marketing, eCommerce, user experience, communication, market research, project management, and
process improvement. Especially skilled at building effective, productive working relationships with stakeholders and peers.
Proven track record of accurately completing projects, information management, marketing, and business-development
efforts within budget requirements.
Extensive program management to drive core corporate strategies into a comprehensive online experience across
multiple platforms and authentication states.
Adept at leveraging content and key initiatives from cross-functional organizations to develop an intuitive, simplified
Dell Computer ___ June 2014 - Present
Sr Product Manager
• Responsible for partnering with business stakeholders to provide recommendations on capabilities to meet both
strategic and financial objectives.
• Facilitate cross-functional capability assessment and planning via regular review of requirements and user stories.
• Evaluate proposed features against financial benefit, customer experience, and scope of work to provide clear
delineation between MVP needs vs gold-plating and align schedule for iterative development.
• Manage scope of work across US Consumer, B2B, and global sites to provide uniformity and consistency within the
overall dell.com experience.
• Clearly translate business needs into user stories aligned to customer personas in partnership with UX and Design team
to outline experience expectations.
• Conduct market research to stay abreast of online technology trends.
• General responsibilities include: content creation and execution of program / capability features, elevation of business
objectives into revenue generating online experiences, document requirements for engineering consumption, and
understand analytical assessment of site performance to drive optimizations and further enhancements.
Dell Computer ___ Aug 2011 / June 2014
eCommerce Sr Advisor (Account Manager)
• Collaborated with cross-functional business units to ensure successful integration of new features into the eCommerce
• Served as Account Strategist to align business stakeholder requirements with best is class user experience capabilities.
• Provided direction for testing methodologies including: focus groups, usability interviews, surveys, and Test &
• Successfully managed multiple programs and sub-projects simultaneously while ensuring timely delivery of assets
through consistent communication and effective time management.
• Managed online experience for the Commercial sites from strategic envisioning through tactical execution.
BancVue Interactive Feb 2010 / Feb 2011
2. FELISHA MANOS PAGE 2
• Manage a team consisting of copywriters, programmers, and designers to develop world-class websites for community
• Develop production timeline to consult, design, build, and launch websites and corresponding marketing materials for
banking products to drive strategic initiatives and generate brand/product awareness.
• Generate marketing material consisting of print ads, press releases, billboards, banners, posters, and microsites
designed to support, educate, and entice new potential customers for the FI’s.
Burnes Home Accents, LLC – Austin, TX June 2004 / Feb 2010
• Manage various product lines from inception through completion by direct coordination with sales, marketing, design,
supply chain, and finance teams.
• Created concepts for product development based on market trends, industry research, competitive analysis, and retailer
demand; propose packaging design with relevant needs and facilitate the execution of a merchandising strategy.
• Oversight of the procurement and timing of product with supply chain to meet and exceed the margin requirements and
assist with managing the execution of program/inventory rollout from domestic and international vendors.
Digital Product Manager
• Successfully developed patent pending Burnes Home Accents, LLC first digital product that was selected by Wal-Mart
to be featured in a Black Friday advertisement in 3000 stores in 2008.
• Product development including product design, vendor sourcing, software layout and functionality, Quality Control
criteria, Direct Import consolidation program, trade publication press releases, packaging design, and merchandising
• Managed overseas sourcing and manufacturing via frequent travels to Asia to establish manufacturing efficiencies,
material procurement, and retailer audit inspections.
Sales Development Manager
• Focused on marketing driven methods to increase traffic on our website, developed strong web campaigns to increase
sales opportunities, and promoted key products.
• Specialized in independent wholesale customers to increase sales on high margin products via gift shows and online
• Managed the day to day activities of the Burnes website by maintaining active inventory updates, email blasts,
newsletters, pricing modifications, and featured items. .
• Responsible for the development of marketing programs including product introduction, merchandising solutions,
establish pricing strategies, and promotional opportunities.
• Assembled marketing material for customer meetings including: product analysis, POS, financial status, and
Sr. Sales Associate
• Supported Account Managers through sales analysis, product specifications, and industry complexities.
• Provided in depth data for customer business reviews, competitive responsiveness, and retail marketability.
• Responsible for planogram/merchandising solutions, promotional display, and product selection.
Lifetouch Photography: Lifetouch Portrait Studio - Austin, TX April 2002 / June 2004
3. FELISHA MANOS PAGE 2
• Responsible for all sales and marketing activities, studio management, financial standings, and customer satisfaction.
• Managed studio financial stability through cost reductions such as monitoring inventory levels, labor management,
increasing sales, and increasing customer appointments.
• Monitored associates performance, provide continuous coaching, and respond to areas of improvement through
appropriate disciplinary actions.
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Bachelor of Science: Global Business, Marketing December 2000
Dell Champion Award FY14
Dell Champion Award FY16
Dell Commerce Services Group Silver Award Q2FY17
Dell Commerce Services Group Gold Award Q2FY16
Dell Commerce Services Group Bronze Award Q3FY15
Dell Commerce Services Group Silver Award Q4FY14
Dell Commerce Services Group Bronze Award Q2FY13
References available upon request.