1. JACQUELYN FARRIEL
PO Box 2007
HOUSTON, TX 77252
(713) 724-9090 – Cell
As a Business Analyst with experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General
Ledger, Journal Process and Financial System Support for GEAC, SAP and PeopleSoft. I work
as the liaison between the internal customer and technical team to analyze issues, problems
and provided training as needed.
The Methodist Hospital System Houston, TX
03/01/2013 – Present
AP System Support Specialist - PeopleSoft
• Run Payment Cycle via Payment Cycle Manger
• Semi-Monthly Reconciliation
• Payment Cancellation
• Unclaimed Property Filing
• 1099 Reporting
• Create Express Payments
• Record Manual Payments
• Run Reports as requested
• Provide customer service to our internal and external customers.
The Methodist Hospital System Houston, TX
07/2004 – 02/28//2013
A/P Computer System Specialist - GEAC
• Schedule daily, weekly and monthly jobs
• Responsible for monthly/year end processing and reconciliation
• Responsible monthly Statistical Operations Reports
• Maintain system report files
• Transmit daily computer file of checks issued to Vendors using CheckMate.
• Provide 1099 vendor file support and related annual filing IRS
• Monthly balancing for AP Trade Account
• Create and transmit Unclaimed Property State Filing.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
• Create, modify, and maintain report-writer report projects
Accountemps Houston, TX. 12/2003 - 6/2004
Salaried Professional @ Shell Chemical Company – SAPR3
• Audited invoices in Global SAPR3 over $1000.00 for accuracy.
• Provided customer service via phone and email inquiries.
• Problem Resolution
• Entered Problem tickets in Access
• Vendor Non-Conformance Letters
Enron Corp Houston, TX. 1972-2002
2. Northern Natural Gas Davison
Representative of Accounting Control
Financial Information Systems 2001 - 2002
• Worked on SAP R3 Northern Natural Gas Accounts Payable Conversion to Oracle 11i.
• Created the As –Is and To-Be Configuration documentation for the Accounts Payable
and Cash Management conversion from SAP R3 to Oracle 11i.
• Created the AP-CM Test Plan showing the dates each scenario would be tested.
• Created test scenarios and scripts for Accounts Payable Oracle 11i Financial System.
• Tested and documented the actual Accounts Payable Oracle 11i test results in a Word
• Maintained SAP R3 Northern Natural Gas Accounts Payable balance at zero that were
converted to Oracle 11i.
• Copied all Northern Natural Gas unpaid/open invoices, purchase orders and credit
memos in SAP R3 Accounts Payable that would be researched before being entered
into Oracle 11i Accounts Payable system.
• Analyzed the Compaq Computer account with 300 unresolved invoices some over 400
days old totaling $1,548,423.82. Enron saved $229,740.50.
• Processed invoices, matched purchase orders, employee expense reports and mileage
reimbursement payments using SAP R3 Accounts Payable system.
• Monitored the SAP R3 Accounts Payable duplicate payment report.
• Participated in special projects as requested.
• Performed clerical duties (using copier machine, fax machine and mail outs) as
IT Specialist (Non-Development)
Financial Information Systems - 2000
• Facilitated Cash Application Advisory Team consisting of key Accounts Receivable
• Worked on the GEAC Accounts Receivable conversion to SAP R3.
• Maintained balances for the GEAC Accounts Receivable Companies with a zero balance
or the correct outstanding balance then converted to SAP R3.
• Participated in the Decommissioning Plan of GEAC Accounts Payable, Accounts
Receivable and Journal Processor Financial System.
• Assisted the technical team in making sure that all the Accounts Payable, Accounts
Receivable and Journal Processor files were backed up and burned to CD.
• All the critical reports used in GEAC Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and
Journal Processor system users were imported into the Envision viewing system.
• Facilitated the SAP R3 Accounts Receivable, Timekeeping, and Accounts Payable User
Groups Meetings consisting of key customers having issues and problems that needing
resolution. These items were prioritized, documented and minutes were emailed to all
Sr. System Business Analyst
Financial Information Systems 1998 - 2000
• Provided customer service and problem resolution for incoming calls to the FIS Help
Desk for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger and Journal
• Participated in the bi-monthly and month-end close for the GEAC Financial Systems.
• Scheduled on-line and batch jobs for GEAC Accounts Receivable and General Ledger
• Checked for data in the input files for jobs scheduled in the GEAC General Ledger and
Accounts Receivable Financial Systems.
• Attended Cash Application Advisory Team meetings consisting of key customers where
application issues were discussed and prioritized for resolution.
3. • Created, tested and documented the test scenarios/scripts for GEAC Accounts Payable
and Accounts Receivable Y2K upgrade. The test and actual results were documented
in a Word document.
• Trained and assisted GEAC Journal Processor customers in creating journal voucher
• Added new companies and modified Accounts Receivable finance calculations.
• Added new companies and provided maintenance to GEAC Accounts Payable, Accounts
Receivable and General Ledger Financial System.
• Scheduled the job the job that closed and began the nightly batch process for the
GEAC Financial System.
• Wheatley Sr. High
• GEAC Smart Enterprise E Series: Accounts Receivable and Cash Application
• SAP R3 Training: General Ledger Accounting, Account Coding, AP Processor, AR
Invoice Processor, Bank Reconciliation/Cash Application, Controlling for Process and
Assets Reporting and Project Systems Viewer & Reporting.
• Rice University: Executive Presentations
• Oracle 11i Accounts Payable and Cash Management