- Create a vision statement of your company.
- Vision statement is a mental picture of what
you want to accomplish or achieve. It
describes the desired future position of the
- Time frame of five to ten years or longer. 7
- Create a mission statement of your company.
- Mission statement is a general statement of
how the vision will be achieved.
- It is an action statement that usually begins
with the word "to".
For example, your vision may be a successful
dairy business or an economically active
• Vision of an Example Business – A successful
family dairy business.
• Mission of an Example Business – To provide
unique and high quality dairy products to local
• A business location is defined as a
principal place or structure occupied
by a firm where its business is
performed. It is where the company
sells its products. 16
• Provide a clear description of location of
your business. This includes the exact
address (barangay, city, region etc.),
dimensions and rationale for selecting the
• Provide picture/s
• Business Name
• Business Tagline
• Business Logo
• Business Location
II. Market Section
• SWOT Analysis
• PESTEL Analysis
• Market Segmentation
III. Production Section
• Product Process
IV. Executive Summary
• Business Owners
• Organizational Chart
Hinweis der Redaktion
Basically you are conducting a strategic planning of your desired business
Pitch for your….
Your vision statement outlines your business goals and where you're headed.
Highlights your goals and purpose of existence
mission statement of top brands
A Mission Statement defines the company’s business, its objectives and its approach to reach those objectives.
Roadmap on how to achieve the goals set in your vision statement
Mission and vision statements are concise, inspiring statements that clearly communicate the direction and values of an organization.
Precise and concise; simple yet covers all the core values and aspiration of the company