1. Erme Brown
Seeking a challenging opportunity where I can use may various skills to make a substantial
Impact within a company as both a team player and leader, to obtain a full-time position
Providing an opportunity for career development and growth
8/24/2015- Present-Ryder Corporation
Rental Billing Associate
• Process rental billing by analyzing exception and resolving issues.
• Verify bath accounting daily.
• Review agreement daily and correct as needed Review agreement overdue for processing weekly and
clear items with assistance from BU rental personnel.
• Work with rental personnel to obtain missing information or correct invalid data on rental agreement.
• Create and submit credit memo as needed.
• Verify rebillable data on credit memos Resolve call tracking reports.
• Research Rental Revenue Accrual Exceptions report and process JVs as needed to correct identified
• Analyze Unit by Revenue reports for month and revenue variance.
• Complete and submit weekly update sheets and monthly checklist.
07/26/2012- Present-Ryder Corporation
Accounting & Finance
• Compliance Advocate
• The ability to resolve problems that requires the use of basic scientific, mathematical, or technical
• The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• The ability to make decisions in absence of formal guidance or guidelines, and/or interpret guidelines for
• Contact customer and conduct fuel tax education
• Research and analyze reports to identify customers with missing documents
• Handle documents preparation of all invoices received for approval and scanning; Audit invoices during
2. Documents preparation for validation of all information required; Scan all invoices into system; Notify
location via telephone, mail, and e-mail for missing information on invoices; Daily maintenance of
scanning equipment and work area; Index and tag images into system for processing; Research invoices
missing documentation by utilizing Walker, AP, GL, and FIS system for resolution; Handle inquires
research, and resolution from vendors for accounts.
12/03/2007-Present- Atlanta Legal Services, Inc.
• Account Payable Clerk
• Account Receivable
• Billing activity report
• Prepare the Document before it went to the Court
• Report- all cases by client
• Commission- for the server
06/2007-10/2007- Status Clerk PROVEST, Tampa. Fl.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of affidavits
• Prepares summons and follow up to make sure service was completed
• Updates customers’ information
1/2004-8/2006-Kmart, Tampa. Fl.
Human Resources Manager/Jewelry Department Manager/Customer Service Supervisor
• Interviewed, hired and trained 50+ individuals on various jobs duties
• In charge of scheduling on a tight budget
• Executed daily audits of $11,000 worth of jewelry
• Compiles payroll data as hours worked; sales volumes, commissions; monies to be withheld for taxes;
employee contribution to insurance and retirement plans; etc., from time sheets and other record.
• Updates master payroll records by verifying and recording changes affecting net wages such as federal
and state exemption. Insurance coverage, etc., and data concerning compensation increases, promotion,
and/or transfer of employees between departments.
• Computes wages and deductions review for accuracy, and post to payroll records.
• Keeps records of leave pay nontaxable wages.
• Maintains records for vacation and sick-day eligibility.
• Process all employee insurance forms and insurance payment in coordination with office manager.
• Maintain Professional appearance and net work area.
3. • Reconciles cash schedules.
• Maintain petty cash system.
• Prepares cash deposit and fills out the cash control sheets daily.
Photo Department Manager/Service Desk Manager
• Responsible for ordering supplies for department.
• Conducted and reviewed department audits.
• Reconciles cash schedules.
• Audits freights bills against freight inquires.
10/1998-05/2001-Kmart, Atlanta, Ga.
Electronics Department Manager/Service Desk Manager
• Kept expensive merchandise safe and maintained loss control for department
• Assisted other department as needed.
• Reconciles cash schedules.
• Files all cash receipts records.
06/1996-10998-Eckerd Corporation, Clearwater, Fl.
Quality Control Supervisor
• Reviewed all costumer pictures before releasing to the right costumer.
• Inspected all machinery, temperature levels and chemicals to ensure readiness for production
• Responsible for ordering supplies.
Florida Metropolitan University, Business Administration.
Professional Career Institute, Medical and Dental Office Assistant.
Cebu Central Colleges, One Year Criminal Justice Degree program.